The Circle of Trust

Miltonaggro

41 minutes ago, The Cat said:

Presumably that's Eats Everything on stage. His real name is Daniel Pearce.

Luke Pearce has already left on loan so it's not to do with him.

So either we're signing someone called Daniel or it's something to do with an all you can eat buffet.

Not Eats Everything, who was rubbish yesterday BTW. 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Saint Matty 76 said:

I've never clicked that thread, for obvious reasons.

Being kept up to date on all the latest factual news with world class banter woven between clues isn’t for everyone I guess. 

9 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

Because you like being behind the curve? 

Nope, because it is embarrassing seeing middle aged adults act like stupid teenagers and "look at me, aren't I funny and clever, ha ha".  All rather sad and pathetic.

• Like 21

7 minutes ago, washsaint said:

Nope, because it is embarrassing seeing middle aged adults act like stupid teenagers and "look at me, aren't I funny and clever, ha ha".  All rather sad and pathetic.

This ^ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Farmer Saint said:

Saints were informed a couple of days ago that he wouldn't be signing with us, as we released to you on the CoT thread. 

Glad he's out of the way now though and we can concentrate on our top targets. 

Umm, I kind of figured from Tuesday nights interview with Russell Martin & Flynn Downes when they both stated, a couple of times “but Che’s gone now…” 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beatlesaint said:

Umm, I kind of figured from Tuesday nights interview with Russell Martin & Flynn Downes when they both stated, a couple of times “but Che’s gone now…” 🤷🏻‍♂️

The COT using the Alex Crook school of ITK behaviour.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, beatlesaint said:

I hope that they cleared it with the CoT first?

Good luck to Che. Italian football might suit him more.

3 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Are the goals twice as wide in Italy ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, washsaint said:

Why does what other people do embarrass you? Do you worry about judgement? Confidence issues? Everything okay?

28 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Being kept up to date on all the latest factual news with world class banter woven between clues isn’t for everyone I guess. 

About as world class as the player we're chatting about.

Either way, doesn't bother me at all. You've got your thread for it and crack on.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, beatlesaint said:

Sounds like you're qualified to join the exclusive CoT club!

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Why, do they have people in Italy that quickly move the goal to where the shot is travelling?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, washsaint said:

Whereas reacting like that and resorting to insults isn't sad, pathetic, and like a teenager?

OK mate. 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

Sorry mate, agreed day off... 

IMG_20240720_163821.jpg

Was there too, that was Erol Alkhan. DJ from North London.

Ramsdale, Nketiah, Rees-Nelson, take your pick.  

18 minutes ago, ErwinK1961 said:

No, he states information already in the public domain as him being in the know.

Note what hasn't been said though - that is the important thing. Everything we've said has come to pass. None of us have posted about Broja for instance, despite that being in the public domain. No-one has posted about AOC. There are loads of links every day, yet we always seem to pick the correct ones? I wonder how that happens?

Look, haters gonna hate, but it's a shame that we get such abuse for no actual reason. We don't insult, we don't abuse, we don't ridicule. All we do is post clues based on information we've been passed.

Edited by Farmer Saint
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

Note what hasn't been said though - that is the important thing. Everything we've said has come to pass. None of us have posted about Broja for instance, despite that being in the public domain. No-one has posted about AOC. There are loads of links every day, yet we always seem to pick the correct ones? I wonder how that happens?

Look, haters gonna hate, but it's a shame that we get such abuse for no actual reason. We don't insult, we don't abuse, we don't ridicule. All we do is post clues based on information we've been passed.

None of us mentioned Ings either despite reports we’d bid for him the club confirmed we were never interested. What we say happens. It’s incredible how lucky we get when consider what we say happens and what we don’t say doesn’t every single frigging time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, washsaint said:

Difficult to work out who's sadder at times... The attention seekers or those that bite and provide said attention... ;)

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Abuse? Bless.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Turkish said:

None of us mentioned Ings either despite reports we’d bid for him the club confirmed we were never interested. What we say happens. It’s incredible how lucky we get when consider what we say happens and what we don’t say doesn’t every single frigging time. 

But and theres a big but... you never mention the players name until signed and then give some random explanation to how the clue glues it all together.

Anyway I like this thread as its is amusing although not informative. Its great knowing the lottery numbers but no good if you have them after its been drawn. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OldNick said:

But and theres a big but... you never mention the players name until signed and then give some random explanation to how the clue glues it all together.

Anyway I like this thread as its is amusing although not informative. Its great knowing the lottery numbers but no good if you have them after its been drawn. 

Random explanation? Lol

Once explained the clues are obvious. I mean if we'd signed Ings how could you possibly link flowers, apples, serpents and Adam and Eve to him? Yet when it was explained how it related to Suga the penny dropped.

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Random explanation? Lol

Once explained the clues are obvious. I mean if we'd signed Ings how could you possibly link flowers, apples, serpents and Adam and Eve to him? Yet when it was explained how it related to Suga the penny dropped.

If we had signed Ings, you may have said that he's English and the colours of our flag was in the image, Eve passing the apple to Adam, which you could say is that Ings is setting up Adam with a pass, a snake sounds like Skate, where Ings had his finest moment in a Saints shirt, or he was a snake for leaving us. 

See we all can play the game, in fact I think my assessment is closer than that of Suga lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, OldNick said:

If we had signed Ings, you may have said that he's English and the colours of our flag was in the image, Eve passing the apple to Adam, which you could say is that Ings is setting up Adam with a pass, a snake sounds like Skate, where Ings had his finest moment in a Saints shirt, or he was a snake for leaving us. 

See we all can play the game, in fact I think my assessment is closer than that of Suga lol

If it were just a one off maybe there might be some credence in what you said but when it happens over and over again, the clues are always accurate and the players we dont sign are never linked in clues despite reports to the contrary then only a fool would say it's a game anyone can play. Look at the false prophet Yorkshire Saint trying to mislead people. Yes anyone can play the game but only a select few are the chosen ones.

• Haha 1

Just now, Turkish said:

If it were just a one off maybe there might be some credence in what you said but when it happens over and over again, the clues are always accurate and the players we dont sign are never linked in clues despite reports to the contrary then only a fool would say it's a game anyone can play. Look at the false prophet Yorkshire Saint trying to mislead people. Yes anyone can play the game but only a select few are the chosen ones.

Turks I enjoy the bit of fun. It is a fruitless exercise as you play the 'correct after the event' card. I dont follow the clues as Im not into religious quotes from the bible and random images that denote nothing really are hardly clues. As I have said before I have met FS and a brilliant meeting it was, he didnt seem to me to be a bullsh##### and so I accept he may have some good leads. Anyway I march on and will enjoy Fantast transfer talk a bit longer

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, OldNick said:

Turks I enjoy the bit of fun. It is a fruitless exercise as you play the 'correct after the event' card. I dont follow the clues as Im not into religious quotes from the bible and random images that denote nothing really are hardly clues. As I have said before I have met FS and a brilliant meeting it was, he didnt seem to me to be a bullsh##### and so I accept he may have some good leads. Anyway I march on and will enjoy Fantast transfer talk a bit longer

What everyone does have to bear in mind is that we do share information but all portray that info in different ways. The CoT is also not just myself and Turkish - we are the current mouthpieces due to the amount of work a transfer window takes.

Hope you're well Nick. 

• Haha 1

What everyone does have to bear in mind is that we do share information but all portray that info in different ways. The CoT is also not just myself and Turkish - we are the current mouthpieces due to the amount of work a transfer window takes.

Hope you're well Nick. 

Do you mean you are the only 2 left that are still trotting out this nonsense? The others thought it was funny for a few minutes but after months and months its a little tiresome. Its seems to be a similar gag to asking a small child to pull your finger and then farting in that it maybe funny the first couple of times but very quickly the adults in the room start rolling their eyes. No matter how many time you come back defending your banter most people are just rolling their eyes. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, wild-saint said:

Do you mean you are the only 2 left that are still trotting out this nonsense? The others thought it was funny for a few minutes but after months and months its a little tiresome. Its seems to be a similar gag to asking a small child to pull your finger and then farting in that it maybe funny the first couple of times but very quickly the adults in the room start rolling their eyes. No matter how many time you come back defending your banter most people are just rolling their eyes. 

Im sure there are still quite a few in the inner circle. Both Turks and FS just have a bit more about them and so come back to us.

16 minutes ago, wild-saint said:

I see you are still at stage one wild Saint. Have you always been such a laggard? Don’t worry you’ll catch up one day 

On 13/07/2024 at 15:13, Tommy Mulgrew said:

Icarus was FLYiNg high in the sky but too close to the sun so that the wax in his wings melted and he fell DOWN to the sEa and Sank.  Make what you will of that.

CHEerful ADAM reacheS for the apple and is on the Eve of becoming a Saint once again.  Or perhaps not.  And make what you will of that, too.

On 13/07/2024 at 20:49, Challenger said:

Reckon it has nowt to do with Adam and Eve . The big clue is the lamb's arse in the bottom RH corner.

You were right C.  

CHEerful ADAM reached for the apple, had a go at eve but missed and TORe INtO the ewe instead.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, wild-saint said:

H8rs gna h8

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Yorkshire Saint said:

20240723_083237.jpg

maybe we need to create another stage in the stages of truth

1. Ridicule: When a new idea or concept is brought up, it's so strange that it's completely absurd.
  2. Opposition: After a new concept hasn't made it past the first stage, people begin to worry that it's here to stay.
  3. Self-evident: Eventually, the truth is accepted as being self-evident
  4. Imitation People will imitate you and try to take some of the credit for themselves #beware of false prophets
Edited by Turkish
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SaintLondon said:

A very good friend of mine is mates with someone who works high up at the club. My pal asked him how the transfers were going? The response was, "Ha, which one mate? It's fucking mental, so so many deals on the go"

I know the angry lot of you will reply and say "Transfer window is busy - shocker" but I'm just posting because some people on here saying our squad is barely better than last season's championship team. Well, clearly the club knows this and are doing their utmost to bring in (and shift out) talent. 

I have full confidence that the team will be looking a lot stronger come the end of the window - we're in safe hands  👀

On 05/06/2024 at 13:24, Turkish said:

I wish I could rest up, so much happening lol

i caught up with her unfortunately she said this one is a faded black tattoo at the moment 🥲🥲🥲🥲

however what I can say is that I was able to say this about another new signing that’s progressing nicely 

🤔

Just now, The Kraken said:

Bob60 going for an absolute record level of smilies in the CoT thread. He might even beat Always at this rate!

Good to have you on board Bob 👍

good point. I already hold the record for the most laughs on a single post maybe i can also add the title of most laughs from a single user which is going to be close between Bob and Always as you say. Another trophy in the cabinet for Turkish by the looks of it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 09/07/2024 at 18:41, Turkish said:

IMG_4654.jpeg

As i mentioned the image related to more than one player. Clearly when Adam and Eve ate from the tree of the garden of Eden they betrayed god and the initial deal they had of life forever came to end, they got a new deal from God. So yes, you got it, this clue is absolutely obviously also referring to the new deal for another Adam, our own Adam Armstrong.

its also referring to Adam’s betraying saints and getting a new offer at Torino

Another two in the bag

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

good point. I already hold the record for the most laughs on a single post maybe i can also add the title of most laughs from a single user which is going to be close between Bob and Always as you say. Another trophy in the cabinet for Turkish by the looks of it.

I was only one behind you with the ‘cot, kettle, black’ post for some reason you never liked it, why was that?

Edited by Saint Marky