The Circle of Trust

Miltonaggro

2 hours ago, Osvaldorama said:

Fucking hell, genuinely spat my tea out laughing at this 😂

Yes, though technically incorrect it’s spelt ‘downs’ and you also have the dichotomy of wrong and right, using a torturous, harrowing genetic condition for laughs, some might find deplorable, but you crack on, I sincerely hope no downs are born into your family, but only for their sakes.

Edited by Saint Marky

17 minutes ago, Saint Marky said:

Yes, though technically incorrect it’s spelt ‘downs’ and you also have the dichotomy of wrong and right, using a torturous, harrowing genetic condition for laughs, some might find deplorable, but you crack on, I sincerely hope no downs are born into your family, but only for their sakes.

This is a bit awkward - you laughed as well...

Screenshot_20240718_122941.jpg

Let's ignore the fact that we were talking about the fact we thought you may be Flynn - we were given info that he had setup an account and we were discussing it in the background. It's why it's also not spelt incorrectly. 

Edited by Farmer Saint
  • Haha 3

On 16/07/2024 at 21:03, Turkish said:

Low hanging fruit - an obvious signing

Apples hanging DOWN

The serpent in the tree representing Ipswich trying to deceive him into joining them

You're learning EBS

you could easily believe that they wrote the bible with the distant future of Saints transfer dealings in mind. Its incredible

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 04/07/2024 at 20:03, Farmer Saint said:

Second part has been delayed unfortunately - and thirdly...not all I'm keen on:

moon-landing-textimage_4x3.jpeg

2nd part, and the part that I was not happy with, is that I've just had it confirmed that we have stopped any correspondence with the Che Adams team - we thought it was going that way but didn't want to post until the fat lady had sung - believe that has happened now 😢

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, OldNick said:

you could easily believe that they wrote the bible with the distant future of Saints transfer dealings in mind. Its incredible

well as Kruger once said we are a club built on faith, so maybe they did.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

This is a bit awkward - you laughed as well...

Screenshot_20240718_122941.jpg

Let's ignore the fact that we were talking about the fact we thought you may be Flynn - we were given info that he had setup an account and we were discussing it in the background. It's why it's also not spelt incorrectly. 

Bless, I know you don’t read my posts, or visit my profile(last one yesterday 05:56), but if someone could relay to you the fact I’m going to smiley face every post of yours, have a look back they are all the same,no matter how disturbing your content, taking into context your current state of mind, to give you all the support you so obviously need, nothing but love here bro. I take it osvald isn’t in a bad place, so am trying to enlighten him to the error of his ways. I cant imagine anyone is so dumb they would believe Downes would want to be associated in anyway to a boys club like yours, but nice try, all the best fella, candles still burning.                                         Edit, going to let farmer Giles have the last word, I don’t think he will ever recover otherwise, that’s 14 times he’s posted about me in less than 1 week, getting embarrassing now, it’s sad he’s so bitter and consumed, all da best fella.

Edited by Saint Marky
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Saint Marky said:

Bless, I know you don’t read my posts, or visit my profile(last one yesterday 05:56), but if someone could relay to you the fact I’m going to like every post of yours, no matter how disturbing your content, taking into context your current state of mind, to give you all the support you so obviously need, nothing but love here bro. I take it osvald isn’t in a bad place, so am trying to enlighten him to the error of his ways. I cant imagine anyone is so dumb they would believe Downes would want to be associated in anyway to a boys club like yours, but nice try, all the best fella, candles still burning.

But you didn't like it, that's a heart, you laughed at it even though you thought it was about people with Downes syndrome.

That's pretty sick pal, but then considering the way you seem to be following me around it's probably par for the course. Thank God you don't know where my bedsit is. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 16/07/2024 at 12:43, Farmer Saint said:

Not reading your posts as too difficult to decipher and don't want to encourage you, but glad that you're continuing the 100% of 18 posts in the last week or so being about me.

It would be good if we could keep this thread on topic though. Perhaps the mods can clean it up a bit?

My money is on Ed Miliband, looking to send you over the edge so he can buy 100 acre field in Wickham for £30k and put 500 windmills on it.

• Haha 1

Just now, Bakovnetski said:

There isn't a Phillips screwdriver on that Swiss army knife.

No, that's the crafty way the COT works. These guys are pros, you have to look deeper. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, SNSUN said:

No, that's the crafty way the COT works. These guys are pros, you have to look deeper. 

A white sheet of paper can become a Polish international as there is white on the national flag, of course it could be a French international as often they use that colour flag 

• Like 1

3rd part of my "Man on the Moon" picture in - new Armstrong contract signed. 

So we had Man landing on the moon

Rocket > Def Leppard > Pour some SUGAr on Me = Sugawara

July 1969 > Summer of 69 > Bryan ADAMS = No contract for Che

Neil ARMSTRONG = New contract for Adam Armstrong 

And people say this shit is made up and not meticulously planned.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 12/07/2024 at 00:33, notnowcato said:

Way too obvious.... Icarus... documentary on doping in cycling.... Lance Armstrong.... new deal for Adam.

Nice one! I was thinking it was a reference to Steve Hackett's song Icarus Ascending and thus a reference to Genesis and Genesis + Phil Collins = us stealing Jaden Philogene from under Ipswich and Aston Villa's noses.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

3rd part of my "Man on the Moon" picture in - new Armstrong contract signed. 

So we had Man landing on the moon

Rocket > Def Leppard > Pour some SUGAr on Me = Sugawara

July 1969 > Summer of 69 > Bryan ADAMS = No contract for Che

Neil ARMSTRONG = New contract for Adam Armstrong 

And people say this shit is made up and not meticulously planned.

Our stock is so high we must be fucking up Nasdaq

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Bakovnetski said:

Nasdaq has been fucked by CrowdStrike so should the CoT be worried?

I'm not familiar with these forum users are they new ?

Not sure Turks would welcome then to the end of season drinks

Edited by Convict Colony
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bakovnetski said:

Nasdaq has been fucked by CrowdStrike so should the CoT be worried?

On 17/07/2024 at 12:37, Turkish said:

that's a great idea Trousers and one which we considered carefully but given the current rise in cyber crime with 50% of UK companies reporting breaches in 2024 and football clubs transfer information being vunerable as per this series of articles

Hack of the net: Cyber criminals targeting football clubs in transfer window (cityam.com) 

Hackers try to steal £1m transfer fee during football club cyber attack, report reveals | UK News | Sky News

Report reveals sorry state of cyber security at UK football clubs | Computer Weekly

we felt it was unwise to risk sharing highly confidential information in the current climate. 

As you can see with the information we hold we take our cyber security very seriously only working with best in class suppliers so attempts at data breaches is something the CoT is fully equipped for.

• Haha 1

The crowdstrike issues really put those calls regarding use of third parties and electronic storage, earlier in the week, into perspective. Thankfully the robust procedures kept in place by CoT continue to keep the data flowing and secure. Well done CoT.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Holmes_and_Watson said:

The crowdstrike issues really put those calls regarding use of third parties and electronic storage, earlier in the week, into perspective. Thankfully the robust procedures kept in place by CoT continue to keep the data flowing and secure. Well done CoT.

it's almost like we knew there was going to be a global outage. Make of that what you will.......

• Haha 1

On 19/07/2024 at 14:15, Holmes_and_Watson said:

Puts into perspective all those tech heads who use 3rd party cloud solutions to look after their data like it’s the holy grail.

You’re just using someone else’s computers you fucknuts.  And you’re losing control of your data.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Finally!

The sound of music will be replacing the light show this season.

LLSS.....

I have never seen a ship with lips. 

If the implication is a reference to a person telling the truth about something being done, that is wrong. That person could be considered a snitch. 

And the saying implies a threat.

Who cares about threats?

If it is wrong, it is wrong and should be made right. Especially if the wrong done is against me. 

That mentality is why crime is so rampant, like it is.

The ship(s) that need to sink are the ones trying to keep the truth from floating to the surface. 

Make of that as you will.

1 hour ago, Farmer Saint said:

Sorry mate, agreed day off... 

IMG_20240720_163821.jpg

Beach > Sand > Grains > Flour > Bread > Butter > Knife > Gun > Gunners > Welcome to the club Reiss Nelson.

17 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

Sorry mate, agreed day off... 

IMG_20240720_163821.jpg

15 hours ago, SNSUN said:

Beach > Sand > Grains > Flour > Bread > Butter > Knife > Gun > Gunners > Welcome to the club Reiss Nelson.

Nope, but there is a clue there to a player... 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Saint Matty 76 said:

Looks like that's that and he's off to Torino.

A good time to move on for both parties. Had his positives but finishing was absolutely never one of them. Made the players around him play better, in my opinion, and played a big part in getting us back up.

Happy that we get to roll the dice on an alternative now, but I wish him luck in Italy!

I'll never forget the Wolves miss though.

Saints were informed a couple of days ago that he wouldn't be signing with us, as we released to you on the CoT thread. 

Glad he's out of the way now though and we can concentrate on our top targets. 

Edited by Farmer Saint
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

Nope - more to do with who's playing... 

Presumably that's Eats Everything on stage. His real name is Daniel Pearce.

Luke Pearce has already left on loan so it's not to do with him.

So either we're signing someone called Daniel or it's something to do with an all you can eat buffet.

16 minutes ago, The Cat said:

Presumably that's Eats Everything on stage. His real name is Daniel Pearce.

Luke Pearce has already left on loan so it's not to do with him.

So either we're signing someone called Daniel or it's something to do with an all you can eat buffet.

DP can also stand for Dutch Player, funnily enough Russell Martin's systems and style of play have been compared a lot to Ajax also one report from a Feyenoord fan analyst covering Arne Slot replacements said that Russel's style (for his back 4) is very similar to Arne's. So Dutch players would probably be a good match for a Russell Martin team. 

Edited by V.Johnathan.Wilson