The Circle of Trust

Miltonaggro

2 minutes ago, EBS1980 said:

That is a very tedious link, reckon you could make any transfer fit any picture on that logic.

i watch Only Connect and the links are very that loose

That's my guess - you'll have to ask Turkish

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, EBS1980 said:

What’s the connection then??, apples contain sugar…

what colour are the flowers? What colour is the national flag of Japan and what colour do AZ play in?

What hand is the lady using to pass the apple from the man? Yes it's the right hand, the same side Suga plays on. 

What did Suga say about beards when he joined?

Suga is friends with Yoshida, what do you see in the picture? Apples and trees, hence the old saying the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. He would walk in his friends footsteps

A team in red and white, with a country whose flag is in red and white hand over from the right side a gift to a man with a beard, who Suga said on joining he wanted to look like when he's older.

Link all these clues together it could only be referring to Suga signing for us.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

18 hours ago, Turkish said:

Suga done

one of a few players in this clue

Hey Turks the way you put it there could be countless names that could be rehashed to fit the pictures.

😀

2 hours ago, Convict Colony said:

Checked the airports and the only 6.20am flight i could find was to these 2 sexy destinations

If I had to guess I'd opt for Cagliari and Matteo Prati - DM - 20yrs old rated 10m

image.png.7e15a0e25f04d02a70371c1bc2cbc5c8.png

You dont believe that Turks is part of the clubs recruitment team. He might be on a flight at 6.20, perhaps to clean the aircraft or plump the cushions in First Class but theres no way Turks is part of the club lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OldNick said:

Hey Turks the way you put it there could be countless names that could be rehashed to fit the pictures.

😀

yeah it's just an amazing coincidence that the flowers represent his current club and his national flag and he  specifically mentioned beards when he joined with specifically a bearded man in the picture. It isn't easy finding clues that arent too obvious you know. As i also alluded too, this clue is more than one player. Watch this space. that's all i can say for now.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, OldNick said:

You dont believe that Turks is part of the clubs recruitment team. He might be on a flight at 6.20, perhaps to clean the aircraft or plump the cushions in First Class but theres no way Turks is part of the club lol

The process of acknowledging a truth is broken down into three stages:

1. Ridicule: When a new idea or concept is brought up, it's so strange that it's completely absurd.
  2. Opposition: After a new concept hasn't made it past the first stage, people begin to worry that it's here to stay.
  3. Self-evident: Eventually, the truth is accepted as being self-evident

we've had 1, we're current on 2 looking at the current abuse we are receiving. By January we will be at 3.

• Haha 2

On 14/07/2024 at 10:56, Turkish said:

I just gave you a like pal. Hope you feel slightly better now. ❤️

Gee thanks buddy, great we’re getting on now. How about you like my cot kettle black quote, think that will put me on 29 likes for one post, only one off your 30 world record, I’m sure you can do it by clicking on my profile, I see you’ve been there before. I know I’m a newbie here and it’s taken you years to get that record, but as you’ve turned over a new leaf and repented, I’m sure you won’t mind xx. Oh, the colours of the flowers are yellow, red, white with purple. I didn’t know the Japanese flag was so colourful, you really do get some great info on here, keep up the great work 👍

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Turkish said:

yeah it's just an amazing coincidence that the flowers represent his current club and his national flag and he  specifically mentioned beards when he joined with specifically a bearded man in the picture. It isn't easy finding clues that arent too obvious you know. As i also alluded too, this clue is more than one player. Watch this space. that's all i can say for now.

Ok that is all fair, perhaps to be clear why not put the name of the player in an envelope dated and sealed. Once the loose lips becomes invalid then allow it to be opened.

That would give you instant credibility and you will get the rightful respect you garner.

Farmer Saint I have met and he is a great person and so I trust his word, sadly I havent met you and so can only judge by words on a forum

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, OldNick said:

I thought he sold spoons from the back of his car, now I’m confused?

10 minutes ago, Saint Marky said:

Gee thanks buddy, great we’re getting on now. How about you like my cot kettle black quote, think that will put me on 29 likes for one post, only one off your 30 world record, I’m sure you can do it by clicking on my profile, I see you’ve been there before. I know I’m a newbie here and it’s taken you years to get that record, but as you’ve turned over a new leaf and repented, I’m sure you won’t mind xx. Oh, the colours of the flowers are yellow, red, white with purple. I didn’t know the Japanese flag was so colourful, you really do get some great info on here, keep up the great work 👍

Good to see a bit of humility from you - and glad you're enjoying the content. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

what colour are the flowers? What colour is the national flag of Japan and what colour do AZ play in?

What hand is the lady using to pass the apple from the man? Yes it's the right hand, the same side Suga plays on. 

Suga is friends with Yoshida, what do you see in the picture? Apples and trees, hence the old saying the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. He would walk in his friends footsteps

A team in red and white, with a country whose flag is in red and white hand over from the right side a gift to a man with a beard, who Suga said on joining he wanted to look like when he's older.

Link all these clues together it could only be referring to Suga signing for us.

Ted Rogers lives! 🙂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Saint Marky said:

I thought he sold spoons from the back of his car, now I’m confused?

another clue, well remembered!

Spoons are made from Stainless steel which is know for improving strength and resistance.

Perhaps the spoon clue might in fact be a clue as to who we are trying to bring in....

That's all i can say for now

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Spoons are made from Stainless steel which is know for improving strength and resistance.

Perhaps the spoon clue might in fact be a clue as to who we are trying to bring in....

James Mcatee(spoons) from Stainless Steel Sheffield United?

2 hours ago, Turkish said:

Nah not having that sorry. You didn’t know about beards until the post signing interview.

I think you’ve made the fit. Red is on a lot of countries flags or teams kits so easy to make a link.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, EBS1980 said:

Nah not having that sorry. You didn’t know about beards until the post signing interview.

I think you’ve made the fit. Red is on a lot of countries flags or teams kits so easy to make a link.

Okay so it's just an amazing coincidence that man with a beard was chosen for this clue.

There are always amazing coincidences with CoT clues aren't there 🙄

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

Good to see a bit of humility from you - and glad you're enjoying the content. 

Always got to have the last word, thought you said you were laying it to rest. Really upset you fella, I’m sorry, but don’t worry if you’ve smashed up your toy tractor, I’m sure the members of the COT will club together and buy you a new one. You are right, for such a popular(29 likes on one comment) magnificent, handsome and intelligent person, I’m incredibly humble.  You’ve probably got a headache, you’re so angry, go have a lie down, you’re you deserve it xx

Edited by Saint Marky
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, EBS1980 said:

Not forgetting all the other colours in the picture. Could just about make it fit with any person. No coincidence that all these supposed clues 🕵️♀️ cover every base. The moon one was just ridiculously funny.

Maybe next time add a disguised anagram (if you’re clever enough, which I’m sure you are), then you might gain some credibility.

But until then , I Can’t wait until the next episode 😂

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Saint Marky said:

Always got to have the last word, thought you said you were laying it to rest. Really upset you fella, I’m sorry, but don’t worry if you’ve smashed up your toy tractor, I’m sure the members of the COT will club together and buy you a new one. You are right, for such a popular(29 likes on one comment) magnificent, handsome and intelligent person, I’m incredibly humble. Now go and have a lie down, you deserve it xx

Anyone else get a headache from reading these posts?

I have to admit I'm very flattered, but I would suggest you use your 3 posts a day on other subjects, as you're coming across as a little bit silly, and extremely odd. 

Edited by Farmer Saint
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Turkish said:

Hope its that Sousa I mentioned a few weeks back as he had the best tackling, ball winning stats

43 minutes ago, Sarisbury Saint said:

Flyn Downes to sign.

Hows that for a clue ?

And the Lord said as he broke a rock with his little finger, raise you little people as I have created the sun and the moon and all that you walk upon. It may be a hill or a mound, it be even be a grassy area where though shalt walk on a rest day, especially if you live in Sussex

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, OldNick said:

And the Lord said as he broke a rock with his little finger, raise you little people as I have created the sun and the moon and all that you walk upon. It may be a hill or a mound, it be even be a grassy area where though shalt walk on a rest day, especially if you live in Sussex

41 minutes ago, OldNick said:

Mine was better quote, it took me ages to find the quote from Mark Chapter v in the Hymn book

Nah .. mine was better. Snowed = Downes.

If my loose lips sink ships, then I’ll take the blame.

4 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

On fire mate

I don’t do it for the likes. Just trying to give Saints fans an insight into what’s happening. The transfer window is so full of fake news we just try to shine the light of truth with what we’re allowed to share at the time.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Turkish said:

I don’t do it for the likes. Just trying to give Saints fans an insight into what’s happening. The transfer window is so full of fake news we just try to shine the light of truth with what we’re allowed to share at the time.

Having CoT in it's own thread turned out to give the best of both worlds.

Lots of people love reading the more general, often speculative links. As you say, it can be as fake, if not more so, than ever. But fun, in it's own way.

Here, we get a different level of information. But protected and requiring some work to figure out. Fun and informative.

Something for everyone. So always a bit sad to see some of the attacks appear.

• Like 3

We have received a large number of messages over the last few days with support and thanks for the work we are doing on this thread. Unfortunately we cannot reply to them all individually nor can we give specific clues away which might give out to much informations before we’re allowed. We dont do it for thanks but to let you know your support is appreciated and makes us carry on despite the abuse. It looks like we are getting closer to stage 3 

Truth Passes Through Three Stages: First, It Is Ridiculed. Second, It Is Violently Opposed. Third, It Is Accepted As Self-Evident

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Turkish said:

We have received a large number of messages over the last few days with support and thanks for the work we are doing on this thread. Unfortunately we cannot reply to them all individually nor can we give specific clues away which might give out to much informations before we’re allowed. We dont do it for thanks but to let you know your support is appreciated and makes us carry on despite the abuse. It looks like we are getting closer to stage 3 

Truth Passes Through Three Stages: First, It Is Ridiculed. Second, It Is Violently Opposed. Third, It Is Accepted As Self-Evident

Agreed - the amount of messages of support I have had personally after the attacks earlier this week have really shown me that despite the naysayers, what we are doing is right, and that we are really making a difference in people's day to day lives. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, V.Johnathan.Wilson said:

6:20, Airport and Spoons made of stainless steel, pretty excited if that's who I think it is. 

Can only be James McAtee from the steel city of Sheffield and 'spoons' as in teaspoons.

9 minutes ago, saintant said:

Can only be James McAtee from the steel city of Sheffield and 'spoons' as in teaspoons.

Mcatee is a very good option, definitely a player I know saints like. That's a fact.

Just now, SaintsFan86 said:

Mcatee is a very good option, definitely a player I know saints like. That's a fact.

He would be an ideal replacement for Stu Armstrong. Hope there is some substance in this. Think he is still a Man City player after his loan spell at Sheff Utd. There is bound to be a fair amount of interest in him so hope we move quickly if we are considering him.

15 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

Sorry, you’ll have to explain that one.

41 minutes ago, Sarisbury Saint said:

Sorry, that’s all I can say for now.

LLSS.

Beware of false prophets 

• Haha 1