The Circle of Trust

Miltonaggro

46 minutes ago, Saint Marky said:

Hi Turkish, yes everything’s rosy, but thanks for the no doubt genuine concern. Solace?lol, I don’t like bullying, detest bullies and you come across as the biggest of the lot on here. Proof, hmmm, as deleted no none, just my word against yours, but your farmer ‘ Mate’ asked if I was annoyed at my posts being removed and losing the likes, so looks like he remembers, so we have confirmation, you’re a liar! As for likes, well I only post on here occasionally, in fact I’m only signed up for three a day, which for me is plenty, imagine being on here constantly, posting over 20 times a day, everyday, that’s mono- maniacal, also pretty dam sad, so I won’t be responding to you again today, but fill your boots, how many so far today 15,16? If there’s someone that’s needs a break.Do I care about likes, no I don’t, though in my short appearances on this forum, the most I have achieved is 28 for a post, funnily enough with a comment about your beloved COT, not too shabby. I presume you started this thread in a light hearted manner, no real insights, but it seems someone has become a little too serious, Dictator complex traits, look at me, running this thread three years blah blah blah. Transfers will happen, players will come and go, we can all speculate, agree and disagree, be happy or annoyed ,buy have no influence what so ever, the club will decide and it will be confirmed when they sign on the dotted line. What should be light hearted fun, you’ve turned into your obsession, in the words of Cindy, ‘I can see your true colours’, unfortunately for you, so can everyone else.

I say old chap, time to give it a rest 'eh what?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

It's basically a form of bullying, making accusations but not backing them up.

Slander mate. One wonders what drives someone to make things about someone they've never met. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saint Marky said:

Hi Turkish, yes everything’s rosy, but thanks for the no doubt genuine concern. Solace?lol, I don’t like bullying, detest bullies and you come across as the biggest of the lot on here. Proof, hmmm, as deleted no none, just my word against yours, but your farmer ‘ Mate’ asked if I was annoyed at my posts being removed and losing the likes, so looks like he remembers, so we have confirmation, you’re a liar! As for likes, well I only post on here occasionally, in fact I’m only signed up for three a day, which for me is plenty, imagine being on here constantly, posting over 20 times a day, everyday, that’s mono- maniacal, also pretty dam sad, so I won’t be responding to you again today, but fill your boots, how many so far today 15,16? If there’s someone that’s needs a break.Do I care about likes, no I don’t, though in my short appearances on this forum, the most I have achieved is 28 for a post, funnily enough with a comment about your beloved COT, not too shabby. I presume you started this thread in a light hearted manner, no real insights, but it seems someone has become a little too serious, Dictator complex traits, look at me, running this thread three years blah blah blah. Transfers will happen, players will come and go, we can all speculate, agree and disagree, be happy or annoyed ,buy have no influence what so ever, the club will decide and it will be confirmed when they sign on the dotted line. What should be light hearted fun, you’ve turned into your obsession, in the words of Cindy, ‘I can see your true colours’, unfortunately for you, so can everyone else.

IMG-0126.gif

1 hour ago, Sarisbury Saint said:

Then fuck off back to that thread you bore.

Wow, someone's got their knickers in the twist this evening. Bet your wife's gonna need to explain some black eyes tomorrow! 

3 hours ago, V.Johnathan.Wilson said:

Well my guess from the Icarus post is going back to Villa it seems according to Fabrizio. 

Remember my post fr above the CoT cannot and will not give our names directly so anyone saying it’s Icarus is wide of the mark

thars all I can say for now

1 hour ago, Farmer Saint said:

Wow, someone's got their knickers in the twist this evening. Bet your wife's gonna need to explain some black eyes tomorrow! 

Male ? Wife ?  Some assumptions there.

is that how the COT works. ?

On 11/07/2024 at 17:14, Turkish said:

Legend of the Fall of Icarus

Maybe red bull gave him wings? Who’s available from Saltzburg? I am stuck on this one. Guess I will have to wait and see 👀 

29 minutes ago, Sarisbury Saint said:

Male ? Wife ?  Some assumptions there.

is that how the COT works. ?

Tbh, I'm certainly not assuming you're a man. Apologies for mis-gendering you. 

No assumptions in the CoT - if you check the thread you can see where I told everyone about the Sugawara signing (part of the picture of the man on the moon). 

Edited by Farmer Saint
  • Haha 1

Bird Man > Ornithologist > Famous Bird Man > Bird Man of Alcatraz > Common surnames autocorrected into Alcatraz > Alcaraz...

Ta da... I reckon we're signing Charly Alcaraz! He was at Juventus last season. As an attacking midfielder, he could be the replacem...sorry...what?...he's already here?...ah, heck...

Unless...  it's a departure. Our Bird Man flying the coop.

Edited by Holmes_and_Watson

10 Then Moses and Aaron gathered the assembly together before the rock, and he said to them, w“Hear now, you rebels: shall we bring water for you out of this rock?” 11 And Moses lifted up his hand and struck the rock with his staff twice, uand water came out abundantly, and the congregation drank, and their livestock.

thats all I can say for now 

On 11/07/2024 at 19:14, Turkish said:

Legend of the Fall of Icarus

As Icarus approached the island of Samos, he turned arrogant, and felt an unconquerable urge to fly towards heaven, as close to the sun as he could > the wax holding his wings together melted > we would wax lyrical about this signing > wax has 3 letters > only 3 of the letters in 'Samos' are in 'Matt O'Riley' > it's Matt O'Riley > the story of Icarus is a metaphor for self-sabotage through ego and  confidence, thus we become over confident only to end up having our dreams dashed, also known as Icarus Syndrome > the deal will fall through > we will not sign Matt O'Riley.

19 minutes ago, Southner said:

As Icarus approached the island of Samos, he turned arrogant, and felt an unconquerable urge to fly towards heaven, as close to the sun as he could > the wax holding his wings together melted > we would wax lyrical about this signing > wax has 3 letters > only 3 of the letters in 'Samos' are in 'Matt O'Riley' > it's Matt O'Riley > the story of Icarus is a metaphor for self-sabotage through ego and  confidence, thus we become over confident only to end up having our dreams dashed, also known as Icarus Syndrome > the deal will fall through > we will not sign Matt O'Riley.

image.jpeg.ccb426af9b912c5bb992239968a233af.jpeg

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

10 Then Moses and Aaron gathered the assembly together before the rock, and he said to them, w“Hear now, you rebels: shall we bring water for you out of this rock?” 11 And Moses lifted up his hand and struck the rock with his staff twice, uand water came out abundantly, and the congregation drank, and their livestock.

I really don't understand this bible crud.

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

If it's not a player, it's a bit of a catering upgrade.

Loaves and fishes outlets soon, I hope.

Maybe it’s because I’m an older fan, and dare I say somewhat wiser 🤷‍♂️ maybe it’s because I read beyond the bs and egos. I have no issue with the so called cot. I mean it’s a bit look at me but kinda fun. I have no issue with so called itk peeps, cringe 😬, you clearly have more time on your hands than I.

Take it for what it is. We are all saints fans and no one deserves abuse for offering insights, correct, cryptic or otherwise. It’s just football lads. If you don’t like the posts here then simply ignore. Remember it’s fellow fans you argue with and we all want the same thing ultimately . 

Edited by saintnick
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Turkish said:

Drinkwater , who's he ?

Icarus was FLYiNg high in the sky but too close to the sun so that the wax in his wings melted and he fell DOWN to the sEa and Sank.  Make what you will of that.

CHEerful ADAM reacheS for the apple and is on the Eve of becoming a Saint once again.  Or perhaps not.  And make what you will of that, too.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Tommy Mulgrew said:

Icarus was FLYiNg high in the sky but too close to the sun so that the wax in his wings melted and he fell DOWN to the sEa and Sank.  Make what you will of that.

CHEerful ADAM reacheS for the apple and is on the Eve of becoming a Saint once again.  Or perhaps not.  And make what you will of that.

Reckon it has nowt to do with Adam and Eve . The big clue is the lamb's arse in the bottom RH corner.

On 12/07/2024 at 13:03, Farmer Saint said:

Yo, Marky, 'twas a joke - don't start on me, you're already unpopular enough by the sound of things. Just lighten up buddy. 

‘How many likes did you get for your posts? Was it lots, and is that why you're so annoyed they were removed?’   Yo, farmer Giles, looks like you started on me, I suggest you have a little look back ‘ buddy ‘, but don’t let facts get in the way, Turks no1 brown noser. Now a quick sharp reply, so you all can like it, you sad bunch of sycophants.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Saint Marky said:

‘How many likes did you get for your posts? Was it lots, and is that why you're so annoyed they were removed?’   Yo, farmer Giles, looks like you started on me, I suggest you have a little look back ‘ buddy ‘, but don’t let facts get in the way, Turks no1 brown noser. Now a quick sharp reply, so you all can like it, you sad bunch of sycophants.

What a fucking weirdo. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

What a fucking weirdo. 

Go fuck yourself, wait you’re a farmer, waste of a sentence! So, dismiss the accusation that you are the one who indeed first ‘STARTED ON ME ‘and whitewash with the old mental health issues, very mature. Pack mentality keyboard warriors, oh might I just add, playing with a few plastic sheep and toy tractors in a one bedroom bedsit doesn’t make you a farmer, Giles. Must be said though I’m impressed….          ‘Yeah, tbh I think we should leave it there with this one - he may actually be going through something a bit shit and this may be his way of venting. Hope you're OK @Saint Marky, I forgive you.’         So that’s it then alls forgiven , you’re going to be the grown up here, oh but………….

‘It's like Only Connect - if it was easy it could be construed by my contact as feeding info before I'm allowed. As said, two more clues in it. Think outside the box. I bet @Saint Marky got it.’                       Lol, really got to ya, haven’t I, ya tosser, I’m gonna be the bigger man now and leave it, as clearly you’re a little upset, don’t want you smashing your toy tractor, all the best fella.                         

Edited by Saint Marky
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, USaintA said:

Is this some kind of a hint that Argel Fucks will become the new Saints manager? 

No, it’s just someone having a psychotic episode on a football forum. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Toussaint said:

No, it’s just someone having a psychotic episode on a football forum. 

Yeah, tbh I think we should leave it there with this one - he may actually be going through something a bit shit and this may be his way of venting. Hope you're OK @Saint Marky, I forgive you. 

#prayforsaintmarky

Edited by Farmer Saint

12 hours ago, Saint Marky said:

I just gave you a like pal. Hope you feel slightly better now. ❤️

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Saint Marky said:

Go fuck yourself, wait you’re a farmer, waste of a sentence! So, dismiss the accusation that you are the one who indeed first ‘STARTED ON ME ‘and whitewash with the old mental health issues, very mature. Pack mentality keyboard warriors, oh might I just add, playing with a few plastic sheep and toy tractors in a one bedroom bedsit doesn’t make you a farmer, Giles.

Why do people always end up accusing others of living in bedsits when they fall out on Internet forums? Anyway I gave you another like Marky, your average is going up 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Why do people always end up accusing others of living in bedsits when they fall out on Internet forums? Anyway I gave you another like Marky, your average is going up 👍

And why is it always in a bedroom?

If you're sat on the shitter having a clearout, is it not possible to fall out with someone?

1 hour ago, Weston Super Saint said:

And why is it always in a bedroom?

If you're sat on the shitter having a clearout, is it not possible to fall out with someone?

Shitter… shot hitter… are we finally signing a striker?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, EBS1980 said:

Can someone comment on the COT cryptic post about signing Sugawara please

Yep, so the picture of Armstrong on the moon > Got there on a rocket > Rocket is a song on Hysteria by Def Leppard > Their biggest song on that album was "Pour some SUGAr on me" 

You're welcome. There are two more in that one picture as well, still to come - it's very difficult to find one picture that works for all the info we have. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

Yep, so the picture of Armstrong on the moon > Got there on a rocket > Rocket is a song on Hysteria by Def Leppard > Their biggest song on that album was "Pour some SUGAr on me" 

You're welcome. There are two more in that one picture as well, still to come - it's very difficult to find one picture that works for all the info we have. 

Based on that trail, no one is going to ever guess. 🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SaintsFan86 said:

Based on that trail, no one is going to ever guess. 🤣🤣

It's like Only Connect - if it was easy it could be construed by my contact as feeding info before I'm allowed. As said, two more clues in it. Think outside the box. 

I bet @Saint Marky got it. 

Edited by Farmer Saint

6 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

It's like Only Connect - if it was easy it could be construed by my contact as feeding info before I'm allowed. As said, two more clues in it. Think outside the box. 

I bet @Saint Marky got it. 

I'll just wait until it hits social media.

• Haha 1

Early start this morning not what’s needed after the final last night but lots to be done. Busy few days ahead 6.20am Monday morning flight As need to be at location bright and early for a VERY important and exciting development. 

That’s all I can say for now 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Turkish said:

Early start this morning not what’s needed after the final last night but lots to be done. Busy few days ahead 6.20am Monday morning flight As need to be at location bright and early for a VERY important and exciting development. 

Underwhelming if this is a link to Brighton. 

4 hours ago, Turkish said:

Checked the airports and the only 6.20am flight i could find was to these 2 sexy destinations

If I had to guess I'd opt for Cagliari and Matteo Prati - DM - 20yrs old rated 10m

image.png.7e15a0e25f04d02a70371c1bc2cbc5c8.png

Edited by Convict Colony

1 minute ago, Convict Colony said:

Checked the airports and the only 6.20am flight i could find was to these 2 sexy destinations

If I had to guess I'd opt for Cagliari and Matteo Prati - DM - 20yrs old rated 10m

image.png.7e15a0e25f04d02a70371c1bc2cbc5c8.png

Which airport is the question….