The Circle of Trust

Miltonaggro

On 04/07/2024 at 21:03, Farmer Saint said:

Second part has been delayed unfortunately - and thirdly...not all I'm keen on:

moon-landing-textimage_4x3.jpeg

Is the astronaut Harrison Schmitt?

so… Harrison Reed? I‘d very much prefer Flynn Downes over him and Sander Berge next to him 😉

1 minute ago, Butthole_Surfer said:

so… Harrison Reed? I‘d very much prefer Flynn Downes over him and Sander Berge next to him 😉

Nope - in fact he's not one I've been made aware of. 

Edited by Farmer Saint

7 minutes ago, Butthole_Surfer said:

Its surely Neil Armstrong - Confirming that we are close to announcing Adarmas contract.

1 hour ago, SaintsFan86 said:

Its surely Neil Armstrong - Confirming that we are close to announcing Adarmas contract.

Nope...need to think more outside the box...its like Only Connect

Edited by Farmer Saint

1 hour ago, Farmer Saint said:

Nope...need to think more outside the box...its like Only Connect

Or you post such vague bollocks that it can then be applied to any signing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

Whynot stop the riddles and stupid bollocks and tell us.... 

What is the actual point in any of this fucking nonsense.... 

“Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.” —Jean-Jacques Rousseau

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 09/07/2024 at 18:41, Turkish said:

IMG_4654.jpeg

Easy this one - Garden of Eden > Anagram of Eden is Need and Deen > Deen sounds like Dean > We NEED DEAN > We're signing Dean Henderson as goalie.

4 hours ago, Bob60 said:

Or you post such vague bollocks that it can then be applied to any signing.

I'm sorry that I can't give you what you want, but this is not an exact science. If you don't like this way of releasing info, then I suggest the Transfer thread is better for you. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Farmer Saint said:

I'm sorry that I can't give you what you want, but this is not an exact science. If you don't like this way of releasing info, then I suggest the Transfer thread is better for you. 

Info 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

LLSS

If that is the case, why give clues? You are just playing childish games. If there is a reason that information should not be made public, why continue with this silly games?

If loose lips sink ships, your lips are looser than Katie Price’s and you could sink more ships than the Japanese at Pearl Harbour!

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

If that is the case, why give clues? You are just playing childish games. If there is a reason that information should not be made public, why continue with this silly games?

If loose lips sink ships, your lips are looser than Katie Price’s and you could sink more ships than the Japanese at Pearl Harbour!

Oh look Another poster coming onto a thread where the title is obvious just to moan about it. Stick to boring everyone about politics you bellend 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Oh look Another poster coming onto a thread where the title is obvious just to moan about it. Stick to boring everyone about politics you bellend 

And the other day, you asked for examples of when you were bullying people on this thread and here is another example, are you going to whinge to your mate the mod and get this removed as well?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Saint Marky said:

And the other day, you asked for examples of when you were bullying people on this thread and here is another example, are you going to whinge to your mate the mod and get this removed as well?

That isn’t bullying. Both sentences are FACTS

7 minutes ago, Turkish said:

That isn’t bullying. Both sentences are FACTS

So is the fact that you went crying to a mod to get comments about yourself removed, looks like you can dish it out but….

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Saint Marky said:

So is the fact that you went crying to a mod to get comments about yourself removed, looks like you can dish it out but….

lol. Okay so which comment was this? Stop talking bollocks chump. 

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

I refer you to my previous post. 

3 hours ago, Turkish said:

lol. Okay so which comment was this? Stop talking bollocks chump. 

The one where someone called you a bully, you asked for examples, I replied and then these conversations magically disappeared, are you denying this?

Im sure others saw it, before you had it swiftly removed.
perhaps some non members of your little pathetic club will confirm.

4 minutes ago, Saint Marky said:

The one where someone called you a bully, you asked for examples, I replied and then these conversations magically disappeared, are you denying this?

:lol: is that right? Maybe the mods just removed it because you were talking bollocks and making stuff up. Come on there is no need to lie because you're making yourself look very silly.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Turkish said:

I wasn’t talking to you, but being the narcissist you are, you just have to poke your nose in. You complain about me boring people yet you are happy to carry on with your own childish, boorish, bullying behaviour. LLSS? You really need to grow up. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

I wasn’t talking to you, but being the narcissist you are, you just have to poke your nose in. You complain about me boring people yet you are happy to carry on with your own childish, boorish, bullying behaviour. LLSS? You really need to grow up. 

:lol: This is brilliant. You're calling me a narcissist for this when only a few weeks ago you went into a rant about me trolling you when i posted something on a thread in reply to someone else in a discussion you werent even involved in and the post in no way whatsoever had anything to do with you. Just like this thread, nothing to do with but you cant help but wade in. "LLSS"? It wasn't even me who said that :lol:

That mirror isnt giving you a very good reflection these days SOG. You are the very thing you accuse me of.

I see you "forgot" i was on ignore again for the second time this week.

Compulsive bullshitter as well 

The mask hasn't just slipped it's lying on the floor with everyone pissing on it whilst laughing at you. :lol:

Edited by Turkish

I think some people need to calm down a bit.

The CoT simply can't win with the polarising levels of vitriol being dispensed on this thread.  Demands for providing more information swiftly followed by demands for the thread to be deleted.

Thankfully the CoT are made of sterner stuff and won't be diminished by such scurrilous bickering.

• Like 4

Looking again at the Adam and Eve picture I spotted the beak on the left. In horror I thought surely we're not after Danny van de Beek and then, to my relief, found he's going to Girona.

22 minutes ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

Isn’t this thread just five or six guys having a teasing discussion between themselves whilst offering nothing of substance?

😂

It’s funny either way.

It was funny, initially. Kind of run its course now. 

Make of that what you will. 

6 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

I think some people need to calm down a bit.

The CoT simply can't win with the polarising levels of vitriol being dispensed on this thread.  Demands for providing more information swiftly followed by demands for the thread to be deleted.

Thankfully the CoT are made of sterner stuff and won't be diminished by such scurrilous bickering.

Well said.

Forums posters that share ITK information are so often on the receiving end of some awful abuse. As you say, caught between people keen for any information to those hating and questioning the messenger.

Considering the sensitivity of that information, it's no bad thing to have a screen making a hint available, but not blatantly shouting it out.

It's an interesting balance being approached here.

Not all ITK knowledge, although true at the time, comes to fruition. Considering the CoT hit rate, they should also get some credit for quality control of the information they have shared.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Saint Marky said:

Awkward, I would assume the mods wanted to remove it as this is a thread for facts, not petty oneupmanship and libelous insults. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Holmes_and_Watson said:

Well said.

Forums posters that share ITK information are so often on the receiving end of some awful abuse. As you say, caught between people keen for any information to those hating and questioning the messenger.

Considering the sensitivity of that information, it's no bad thing to have a screen making a hint available, but not blatantly shouting it out.

Not all ITK knowledge, although true at the time, comes to fruition. Considering the CoT hit rate, they should also get some credit for quality control of the information they have shared.

Thanks H&W - that is a very measured post. 

May I just add to those non-believers, if you don't want to be involved and you don't believe in what we're doing, just don't read the thread. We won't miss you, and you won't miss us, you'll just miss out on advance information from within the club. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Holmes_and_Watson said:

Well said.

It was also interesting to note that several times the CoT has been referenced as NOT posting about things. When we post people complain we do, when we post people complain we dont. Reading this thread isn't mandatory. The title is clear yet some people seem to revel in posting on here about how much they dont want to hear from the CoT. It's very odd behaviour. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

It was also interesting to note that several times the CoT has been referenced as NOT posting about things. When we post people complain we do, when we post people complain we dont. Reading this thread isn't mandatory. The title is clear yet some people seem to revel in posting on here about how much they dont want to hear from the CoT. It's very odd behaviour. 

Not at all. I come on here for a good laugh.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, saintant said:

Looking again at the Adam and Eve picture I spotted the beak on the left. In horror I thought surely we're not after Danny van de Beek and then, to my relief, found he's going to Girona.

I still reckon it's just an image of Turks out dogging.

3 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

Awkward, I would assume the mods wanted to remove it as this is a thread for facts, not petty oneupmanship and libelous insults. 

Libelous insults? 😂

If this thread is for “facts”, as you say, why not publish “facts” and not indulge in childish riddles?

As for this LLSS nonsense, if the club don’t want this information widely spread, why do it?

Edited by sadoldgit

I had a glance at the last couple of pages. It really is a wind up. I don't advocate closing it however it should be renamed "The Big Wind Up". Nothing on here of interest to me.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, derry said:

I had a glance at the last couple of pages. It really is a wind up. I don't advocate closing it however it should be renamed "The Big Wind Up". Nothing on here of interest to me.

I think you just struggle to decipher our clues - that's fine, some of them are a bit tricky. Think Only Connect rather than The Chase. 

• Like 2