The Circle of Trust

Miltonaggro

10 minutes ago, Dman said:

Given the seagulls are starting follow the trawler, I think its time we throw them a sardine, Turks. 

A bit late for Lallana from Brighton

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Turkish said:

I See @tdmickey3 also reading and reaction to the thread despite announcing a while back on another thread he absolutely was not interested it what these bunch of attention seekers had to say and would leave us to it. 

Come on admit it, you fucking love it.

Just this one response to clarify what I posted on the general election thread before you make up any other lies :poundit:

Still desperate for attention I see, sadly for you there will be no feeding of your ego from me for your rubbish, just some 🤣 as that's all it warrants

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, tdmickey3 said:

Just this one response to clarify what I posted on the general election thread before you make up any other lies :poundit:

Still desperate for attention I see, sadly for you there will be no feeding of your ego from me for your rubbish, just some 🤣 as that's all it warrants

On 29/05/2024 at 09:07, tdmickey3 said:

Not posted in ages about those attention seekers and can only do 3 a day so wont waste my time on that garbage anymore.

Thanks for the mention anyway😉

On 29/05/2024 at 09:04, SotonianWill said:

Best reads have certainly been in the form of @Wade Garrett, but that seems to be most people’s pick.

@tdmickey3For his full time employment of replying to and getting annoyed at every COT post. Fair play sir, what a waste of time. 

Must say though, I am disappointed out of either @Turkish or @AlexLaw76 (and maybe a few others), no one has adopted the profile picture of Rasmus Ankerson post match trophy picture with cigar in mouth. Can’t seem to be able to post it on here. 

Oh really?? What about his one on another thread where you posted you "weren't wasting your time on that garbage anymore"

You were posting about the CoT across numerous threads using your 3 a day telling everyone you weren't going to post about it 

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Oh really?? What about his one on another thread where you posted you "weren't wasting your time on that garbage anymore"

You were posting about the CoT across numerous threads using your 3 a day telling everyone you weren't going to post about it 

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Knowing you are a bit off a bellend and struggle with things, i posted this after your quoted stuff

tdmickey3

On 30/05/2024 at 13:56, Turkish said:

He had one but he even managed to get that one locked due to his odd behaviour 

as for being triggered it’s only a few days until the CoT return so look forward to your daily meltdowns on that thread 

Edited by tdmickey3

2 hours ago, tdmickey3 said:

Knowing you are a bit off a bellend and struggle with things, i posted this after your quoted stuff

tdmickey3

On 30/05/2024 at 13:56, Turkish said:

He had one but he even managed to get that one locked due to his odd behaviour 

as for being triggered it’s only a few days until the CoT return so look forward to your daily meltdowns on that thread 

So despite not giving me any attention 66% of your posts so far today have been on a thread you absolutely stated you were going to "not waste your time on anymore" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Haha 2

On 02/07/2024 at 15:50, Dman said:

Given the seagulls are starting follow the trawler, I think its time we throw them a sardine, Turks. 

Could be the player at Hull clubs have been looking at. Touche Rodders Touche

Posted (edited)
On 03/07/2024 at 17:17, Farmer Saint said:

And one part complete... 

Second part has been delayed unfortunately - and thirdly...not all I'm keen on:

moon-landing-textimage_4x3.jpeg

Edited by Farmer Saint
  • Like 2

Just now, Farmer Saint said:

Second part has been delayed unfortunately - and thirdly...not one I'm keen on:

moon-landing-textimage_4x3.jpeg

well that happened and a lot of people said it never would so there is still a chance pal

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Give it to Ron said:

We are signing Sting?

no but this line from that song "might" be relevant here

And if it's the price I pay
Some say
Tomorrow's another day
You stay
I may as well play

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Some say
Tomorrow's another day
You stay
I may as well play

Yup. Grass ain't always greener.

26 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Some say
Tomorrow's another day
You stay
I may as well play

Contract extension for AA?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

And Wood is here for Part 2.

The clue was The Wicker Man which had Edward Woodward in it...theres your two players. 

Great call mate 👍

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

And Wood is here for Part 2.

The clue was The Wicker Man which had Edward Woodward in it...theres your two players. 

It was in the media and confirmed by Alfie and Co before this was posted. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, SaintsFan86 said:

It was in the media and confirmed by Alfie and Co before this was posted. 

It was rumoured, I posted on the day of Edwards being confirmed as that was when confirmation was made, and also confirmed why the delay on the Wood transfer on the other thread. 

1 minute ago, Farmer Saint said:

It was rumoured, I posted on the day of Edwards being confirmed as that was when confirmation was made, and also confirmed why the delay on the Wood transfer on the other thread. 

I'm more intrigued by your admission of Armstrongs extension. ✍️👌

1 minute ago, egg said:

Blimey, that's a proper signing if that comes off. 

Indeed. But look closer there are multiple clues about more than one transfer here. That’s all I can say for now

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Indeed. But look closer there are multiple clues about more than one transfer here. That’s all I can say for now

I've got one, but not the (presumed) other 3. 

Just now, Farmer Saint said:

Stefan Kuntz? 

Romeo Labia? 

I can’t say anymore at the moment. I’m sure you appreciate negotiations are ongoing now at a delicate position. All will be revealed but for now loose lips sink ships 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Turkish said:

IMG_4654.jpeg

However hard I try and no matter how many times I search this picture I still can't come up with any clue leading to Lamine Yamal. Shame as I think he'd do a job for us.

• Haha 2