The Circle of Trust

Miltonaggro

On 13/05/2024 at 19:54, CB Fry said:

Similar to Parish Council Planning Notices, the COT do attach our meeting minutes to the lamp post every second quarter.

Oh, I thought it was in telephone boxes in London

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

It's not an exact science - things happen, plans change beyond our control. However, the information is always there, and ahead of time. 

Thank god you didnt speak in riddles Play off Sunday lol. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Convict Colony said:

It can't be a coincidence that @Turkishwas in Cancun the same time as Transferroom was hosting a session with over 30 leagues represented.

Screenshot_20240604-212416.png

Still here. VERY busy too. I’m sure it’s just yet another extraordinary  coincidence, there seems to be a lot of these doesn’t there……

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Turkish said:

Still here. VERY busy too. I’m sure it’s just yet another extraordinary  coincidence, there seems to be a lot of these doesn’t there……

Hope the conference went well Turks - Did "you know who" tell about any progress on a certain number 9? 

Rest up, turn your phone off and try and enjoy a well earned break 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Dman said:

Hope the conference went well Turks - Did "you know who" tell about any progress on a certain number 9? 

Rest up, turn your phone off and try and enjoy a well earned break 

I wish I could rest up, so much happening lol

i caught up with her unfortunately she said this one is a faded black tattoo at the moment 🥲🥲🥲🥲

however what I can say is that I was able to say this about another new signing that’s progressing nicely 

They keep doubting the flame, tossing the blame
Got his name knocked up above the sports ground gates
And they're ripping them down, stamping the ground
Picture gathers dust in the bar

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1

On 09/06/2024 at 09:55, Miltonaggro said:

As menbers recently discussed at the awayday, with things starting to move forward on current negotiations remember the CoT motto before posting - LLSS. 

the CoT is like Muhammad Ali, when he said he would knock someone down in the 4th round it happened, when the CoT says something it happens.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Turkish said:

the CoT is like Muhammad Ali, when he said he would knock someone down in the 4th round it happened, when the CoT says something it happens.

Can the CoT task one of their esteemed members to invent some Ali style rhymes to leak info rather than posting Stereophonics lyrics?

• Haha 1

Just now, The Cat said:

Can the CoT task one of their esteemed members to invent some Ali style rhymes to leak info rather than posting Stereophonics lyrics?

there is a significant clue in some current transfer activity in those lyrics my pedigree chum. 

34 minutes ago, The Cat said:

19 minutes ago, Turkish said:

The Wee Man 2013, directed by Ray Burdis | Film review

Ex Aberdeen youth player can only mean in the style of Muhammed ali.....

Bojan Miovski's here, joining the Saints' crew,
Southampton's got a star, ready to break through.
He'll float like a butterfly, sting like a bee,
On the pitch, he's the champ, just wait and see!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Convict Colony said:

thats all i can say for now. Loose lips sink ships

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Convict Colony said:

He’d be a good signing. I’m really liking the look of the ( new Stuart Armstrong, a Celtic comment ) Matt O'Riley. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, manji said:

He’d be a good signing. I’m really liking the look of the ( new Stuart Armstrong, a Celtic comment ) Matt O'Riley. 

Don't like Celtic thinking that they can charge Harrods prices though, not seen anything about o'Riley but I will review his YouTube highlights as to determine whether he's mustard or not.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Turkish said:

the real person or the name of the character in this film? Be careful how you answer.....

I'd like to know the name of this Actors name, Not the alias that he plays. 😇

5 minutes ago, Turkish said:

The name of the actor is Martin Compston

Hes a former pro footballer, I know we are going for old players but this is a risk. Ohhh I see he played Liam in a film, so could be Delap , whilst he played Wee Man that was in the bag a fortnight ago so I doubt that was the clue

Martin Compston (born 8 May 1984) is a Scottish actor and former professional footballer. He played Anti-Corruption Unit Detective Inspector Steve Arnott in the BBC drama Line of Duty, Liam in Ken Loach's Sweet Sixteen, Paul Ferris in The Wee Man, Ewan Brodie in Monarch of the Glen[1] and Dan Docherty in The Nest.

Just now, OldNick said:

Hes a former pro footballer, I know we are going for old players but this is a risk. Ohhh I see he played Liam in a film, so could be Delap , whilst he played Wee Man that was in the bag a fortnight ago so I doubt that was the clue

Martin Compston (born 8 May 1984) is a Scottish actor and former professional footballer. He played Anti-Corruption Unit Detective Inspector Steve Arnott in the BBC drama Line of Duty, Liam in Ken Loach's Sweet Sixteen, Paul Ferris in The Wee Man, Ewan Brodie in Monarch of the Glen[1] and Dan Docherty in The Nest.

funny despite it being in the bag for weeks (supposedly) the CoT post about it on the very day the new breaks, just before it breaks, the deal done within 48 hours of my return from overseas. Funny how all these things have lined up at once. Must be just yet another coincidence. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

funny despite it being in the bag for weeks (supposedly) the CoT post about it on the very day the new breaks, just before it breaks, the deal done within 48 hours of my return from overseas. Funny how all these things have lined up at once. Must be just yet another coincidence. 

But is it Delap or Fraser? so many options to choose from. Im glad the club waited for your return to post news, very respectful indeed. Sadly your foresight didnt include knowing we'd be in the playoff final xxx

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, OldNick said:

But is it Delap or Fraser? so many options to choose from. Im glad the club waited for your return to post news, very respectful indeed. Sadly your foresight didnt include knowing we'd be in the playoff final xxx

The CoT only deal in FACTS, not speculation. Make of that what you will. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, OldNick said:

Wee Man. Hmm, could it be…

I am not a Circle of Trust member, obviously, but I have been a Saints fan for over 40 years, and I can well remember the days when "The Trust" (as some of us used to call them) would drop transfer hints through their old subscription newsletter, "The Circle Jerk". A 16-24 page publication that would be published roughly once every two to three weeks.

I remember fondly when "The Trust" revealed the news way ahead of time that Kevin Keegan was signing for Saints. If I'm not mistaken, they were the first to reveal Ronnie Ekelund was going to sign from Barcelona, and they hit the nail on the head when they correctly predicted Marians Pahars was going to be joining from Skonto Riga.

My point is that we need to put our trust in "The Trust". They've never steered us wrong.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, USaintA said:

I am not a Circle of Trust member, obviously, but I have been a Saints fan for over 40 years, and I can well remember the days when "The Trust" (as some of us used to call them) would drop transfer hints through their old subscription newsletter, "The Circle Jerk". A 16-24 page publication that would be published roughly once every two to three weeks.

I remember fondly when "The Trust" revealed the news way ahead of time that Kevin Keegan was signing for Saints. If I'm not mistaken, they were the first to reveal Ronnie Ekelund was going to sign from Barcelona, and they hit the nail on the head when they correctly predicted Marians Pahars was going to be joining from Skonto Riga.

My point is that we need to put our trust in "The Trust". They've never steered us wrong.

Ronnie Ekelund…

image.gif.bad3229caed6f126b86c49214fb2f4ab.gif

• Like 2

On 09/06/2024 at 07:55, Miltonaggro said:

As menbers recently discussed at the awayday, with things starting to move forward on current negotiations remember the CoT motto before posting - LLSS. 

Laborious Lies Soporific Shit?

• Like 1

On 11/06/2024 at 14:21, Farmer Saint said:

Yep, the deal is done. Will hopefully be announced in the next couple of days. 

Just re-post this one - another CoT exclusive. 

image.thumb.png.41d518f1415cc70c5a7248d851aa42b8.png

Edited by Farmer Saint
  • Like 5

On 17/06/2024 at 13:00, OldNick said:

that is exceptional

They did tease us with some other clues before this one though. Don’t you remember the picture of a headless chicken and another where someone is drinking a pint of Westwood’s piss, oh no wait that was a snap chat from the COT Xmas party, my bad….

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, EBS1980 said:

All very quiet by the COT. Nothing about McCarthy or Taylor signing and nothing about possible Wood signing either.. 

indeed it has. The silence has been golden as far as i'm concerned. Whilst you're all floundering around desperate for every scrap of information the CoT are having a great time sharing info on our whatsapp group. too bad those who made up songs about us, abused us, mocked us in January ruined it for you all. Our biggest transfer window in years and you've got to rely on snippets from twitter because the old green eyed monster on some posters ruined it for everyone else.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Turkish said:

indeed it has. The silence has been golden as far as i'm concerned. Whilst you're all floundering around desperate for every scrap of information the CoT are having a great time sharing info on our whatsapp group. too bad those who made up songs about us, abused us, mocked us in January ruined it for you all. Our biggest transfer window in years and you've got to rely on snippets from twitter because the old green eyed monster on some posters ruined it for everyone else.

Oh thats such as shame that you aren't able t share your information anymore. 

@mods can we now shut this thread as the OP has confirmed this will no longer be a source of truth? 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Isn't it funny, get pelters for posting, then get pelters for not posting. 

Love the player link you shared yesterday on the WhatsApp group though Turkish - got everything crossed for it to come through 🙏

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

Isn't it funny, get pelters for posting, then get pelters for not posting. 

Love the player link you shared yesterday on the WhatsApp group though Turkish - got everything crossed for it to come through 🙏

good old @wildsaintone of the biggest nasayers on here, he absolutely isn't interested in anything that the CoT has to say or anything that's on this thread, yet was all over this thread within ten minutes of me posting on here. I suspect he's one that spends all day hitting refreshing hoping to an update just so he can say he's not interested. I bet he cries himself to sleep with a picture of his ex under his pillow whilst telling everyone who will listen he's moved on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Turkish said:

Shame you're not on the SoD's whatsapp, we have also been sharing information as have some very good connections. The best one is Scandiavian.............oh loose lips and all that  

I See @tdmickey3 also reading and reaction to the thread despite announcing a while back on another thread he absolutely was not interested it what these bunch of attention seekers had to say and would leave us to it. 

Come on admit it, you fucking love it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Turkish said:

Given the seagulls are starting follow the trawler, I think its time we throw them a sardine, Turks. 

Edited by Dman
  • Like 2