Israel

egg

Just now, egg said:

You don't get this do you. Iran and Isis are opponents. They support different branches of Islam. Iran supports Hamas and Hezbollah against Israel. Iran get bombed by Isis. 

This is not an Isis war. It's Iranian backed militia and Israel. 

I think you're deliberately pretending to be dense at this point. No point in engaging further as you aren't willing to have a sensible conversation. 

3 hours ago, hypochondriac said:

I think you're deliberately pretending to be dense at this point. No point in engaging further as you aren't willing to have a sensible conversation. 

If that makes you feel better poppet, you believe that. Fundamentally your point that this 'war' involves Isis is wrong, and you've completely overlooked that in a proxy war involving Iran that Isis would not support them as they oppose them. It shouldn't be difficult to comprehend, and I doubt that it is for anyone other than you. 

3 hours ago, egg said:

If that makes you feel better poppet, you believe that. Fundamentally your point that this 'war' involves Isis is wrong, and you've completely overlooked that in a proxy war involving Iran that Isis would not support them as they oppose them. It shouldn't be difficult to comprehend, and I doubt that it is for anyone other than you. 

Show me where I said the war involved Isis. When you can't find it come back and apologise. Find where I said that Iran and Isis are identical and when you can't find me saying that come back and apologise. Show me anywhere where I suggested that I am not entirely aware of tensions between different middle Eastern States I bthe region. Like I said you're either doing it on purpose or you really are unaware of the point I was making. Go and read back my posts very slowly and it may become clearer to you. You're simply inventing something I didn't say. 

Edited by hypochondriac

17 hours ago, hypochondriac said:

Show me where I said the war involved Isis. When you can't find it come back and apologise. Find where I said that Iran and Isis are identical and when you can't find me saying that come back and apologise. Show me anywhere where I suggested that I am not entirely aware of tensions between different middle Eastern States I bthe region. Like I said you're either doing it on purpose or you really are unaware of the point I was making. Go and read back my posts very slowly and it may become clearer to you. You're simply inventing something I didn't say. 

If you weren't implying that Isis shared a common goal with the other protagonists, and were aligned with them, what was the point you were trying  to make? Isis have nothing to do with this, and won't. 

19 minutes ago, egg said:

If you weren't implying that Isis shared a common goal with the other protagonists, and were aligned with them, what was the point you were trying  to make? Isis have nothing to do with this, and won't. 

Some of the motivations for disliking non believers and Jews are what they have in common. Or are you suggesting that the fundamentalist extremists Hamas don't have a hatred for Israelis because they are not Muslim? 

3 hours ago, rallyboy said:

They're only targeting the bank accounts of terrorists.

I'm confused - do terrorists go to the bank just like you or I would - or would it tend to go through wire/online transfers? Genuinely got no idea - if I was to buy 100 drones from North Korea, do I pay cash or card? Or do Iran pay for them directly?

Or is this to stop Hezbollah doing their weekly shop?

Edited by Farmer Saint

18 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

I'm confused - do terrorists go to the bank just like you or I would - or would it tend to go through wire/online transfers? Genuinely got no idea - if I was to buy 100 drones from North Korea, do I pay cash or card? Or do Iran pay for them directly?

Or is this to stop Hezbollah doing their weekly shop?

Seems like much of the money was elsewhere:

https://x.com/TheMossadIL/status/1848452390443155732?t=1PL4gw-wJI5T5muwG63xDQ&s=19