The 2024 General Election - July 4th

sadoldgit

3 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

Its a plain white t shirt. Quite an odd thing to get worked up about.

Pound to a penny ‘Nige’ knows the square root of fuck all about football. He's previously said he’s not a football man, a cricket man. Yet there here is in the alehouse cheering our boys. Admittedly quite a few people are easily hoodwinked into thinking that Nige is a man of the people and for the people.

Nige is wearing the 3 lions. Everyone else in Starmer's picture is wearing 3 lions. Starmer is not wearing the 3 lions. Clearly embarrassed about his country and a betrayer of it's values. 🙂

13 minutes ago, Holmes_and_Watson said:

Nige is wearing the 3 lions. Everyone else in Starmer's picture is wearing 3 lions. Starmer is not wearing the 3 lions. Clearly embarrassed about his country and a betrayer of it's values. 🙂

LD’s pal Bozza looking perfectly at ease at a game. He doesn’t go down the alehouse to watch it, he goes to actual games, albeit with the snapdragon. He may talk a lot of pony about other stuff but he knows his footy does Boz.

IMG-0102.jpg

Edited by The Kraken
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

Its a plain white t shirt. Quite an odd thing to get worked up about.

Pound to a penny ‘Nige’ knows the square root of fuck all about football. He's previously said he’s not a football man, a cricket man. Yet there here is in the alehouse cheering our boys. Admittedly quite a few people are easily hoodwinked into thinking that Nige is a man of the people and for the people.

How many times do you think Farage is seen in the 'alehouse' when he is 'off-duty' ? It's a good photo op but I reckon he'd rather be in some upmarket wine bar.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Holmes_and_Watson said:

Starmer is looking to be the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom so shows no favouritism, Farage couldn't give a shiney sheite about the Scots, Welsh, or Northern Irish, and only cares about the English when he thinks there is something in it to boost his vanity..

Edited by badgerx16
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

How many times do you think Farage is seen in the 'alehouse' when he is 'off-duty' ? It's a good photo op but I reckon he'd rather be in some upmarket wine bar.

I can imagine all the real ale boys commenting and toasting him on drinking a pint of monk’s foreskin or Bishop’s nipple or whatever the fuck that name their pints. No offence to real ale drinkers who don’t vote Reform

Edited by whelk

9 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

Starmer is looking to be the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom so shows no favouritism, Farage couldn't give a shiney sheite about the Scots, Welsh, or Northern Irish, and only cares about the English when he thinks there is something in it to boost his vanity..

I did put in a smiley! I did!

Now I can't use my "I'm surprised he's in the picture, and not taking the knee." follow up. 🙂

2 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

Sunak is a terrible actor isn't he.

The faux anger he displayed when answering the question about the 3 Tories being investigated for betting on the election date just now was laughable.

Soon to be revealed as the mastermind that sent them all off to the bookies. 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, whelk said:

Laughable that his oh so quaint terms make him an object of ridicule yet hones in on ‘ footie’ as if he is the cool kid 

Almost but not quite as bad as “in nets.”

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, whelk said:

Genuine question- would you rather fuck Farage or be pegged by Thatcher?

My guess is that he would go for the ménage á trois.

Edited by sadoldgit
  • Haha 1

Not sure who had a worse night, Southgate or Sunak.

At least Gareth gets another chance and will probably progress, whereas Rishi, well, every time he opens his mouth another thousand voters switch off.

He still doesn't realise that every time he boasts about furlough and how he protected us all, every single freelance or self-employed worker in the UK that he abandoned, is counting down the hours to polling day when they will come together to bang a few million nails into his political coffin.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Whilst this will give Batman and Duckhunter a hard on about my supposed “fixation” with Farage, it can’t go unnoticed. There is a difference between a “fixation” and calling out people like Trump, Johnson and Farage for the people they are

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/article/2024/jun/20/nigel-farage-andrew-tate-important-voice-men-podcast-interview

Is Sunak now changing his mantra from Stop The Boats to Stop The Bets? 😂

Edited by sadoldgit
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

It's odd that there are no pictures of Starmer wearing a plain blue t-shirt in the public house during the Scotland match.

41 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

It's odd that there are no pictures of Starmer wearing a plain blue t-shirt in the public house during the Scotland match.

Pretty sure scotland, Wales, england and ni all have white on their flags.  

A labour candidate can't be seen wearing blue in the lead up to a ge, just like tory prime ministers shouldn't stand next to exit signs or mickey mouse ears.

• Like 1

On 19/06/2024 at 18:57, Lord Duckhunter said:

😂 As if he’s got a choice. 

I haven’t ruled out banging Taylor Swift. 

Sorry to burst your bubble Duckie, but she has you down as a nine pinter. 
🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🤮

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, pingpong said:

Do we even know what team farage pretends to support?

Given that he said he was pleased that his initials were the same as the National Front, perhaps it is Nottingham Forest?

10 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

Whilst this will give Batman and Duckhunter a hard on about my supposed “fixation” with Farage, it can’t go unnoticed. There is a difference between a “fixation” and calling out people like Trump, Johnson and Farage for the people they are

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/article/2024/jun/20/nigel-farage-andrew-tate-important-voice-men-podcast-interview

Is Sunak now changing his mantra from Stop The Boats to Stop The Bets? 😂

did you 6 out of your last 10 posts on here have been about Farage or in reply to a post about Farage. 60% of your posts are about him. You ARE obsessed. It's weird. i know you think you ended racism by "calling out" people on here but do you really think Farage, Trump or Bojo knows or even cares you exist?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Turkish said:

did you 6 out of your last 10 posts on here have been about Farage or in reply to a post about Farage. 60% of your posts are about him. You ARE obsessed. It's weird. i know you think you ended racism by "calling out" people on here but do you really think Farage, Trump or Bojo knows or even cares you exist?

You and your tribe seem to care, passionately 

Bless !👏

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, pingpong said:

Pretty sure scotland, Wales, england and ni all have white on their flags.  

A labour candidate can't be seen wearing blue in the lead up to a ge, just like tory prime ministers shouldn't stand next to exit signs or mickey mouse ears.

No pictures of Starmer in a white t-shirt in a public house cheering Scotland on.

Odd, given how impartial he is.

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, tdmickey3 said:

You and your tribe seem to care, passionately 

Bless !👏

Strange isn’t it, a small group of people obsessed with a poster accuse him of being obsessed with someone else. The condition must have a name. Double Baby Reindeer?

What is even stranger is the a small group of people think it worth mentioning that Nigel Farage gets mentioned a lot on a thread about politics and the General Election when he is the leader of a party which is potentially pulling the Tory Party apart and is all over the national media. What would be worth remarking on is if he didn’t get any mentions on here wouldn’t it? 

Edited by sadoldgit
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Strange isn’t it, a small group of people obsessed with a poster accuse him of being obsessed with someone else. The condition must have a name. Double Baby Reindeer?

What is even stranger is the a small group of people think it worth mentioning that Nigel Farage gets mentioned a lot on a thread about politics and the General Election when he is the leader of a party which is potentially pulling the Tory Party apart and is all over the national media. What would be worth remarking on is if he didn’t get any mentions on here wouldn’t it? 

but the only person who keeps constantly talking about him is you.

*inserts another shit baby reindeer gag*

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

No pictures of Starmer in a white t-shirt in a public house cheering Scotland on.

Odd, given how impartial he is.

What is odd is you thinking this is odd 

• Like 2

As a landlord Sir Kiers answer to Fiona Bruce last night, didn’t fill me with confidence that he understands the rental market or how you can legislate bad practise out of it. Personally, I set a price and if 4 or 5 people want the place, we decide on the basis of who will be the best tenants. However, clearly there are some landlords that will get involved in an auction. Evidently Sir Kier is going to stop this, but floundered when asked how. There’s only 3 ways to legislate lower rents. Rent controls, reduced demand or increased supply. It’s not as simple of saying “we’re going to stop this”. 3 times he was asked how, and 3 times he just waffled on. 

• Haha 1

Just now, badgerx16 said:

At the Welsh Conservative press launch all Sunak seemed to have to say was "Ignore the last 14 years, this is how bad Labour will be". It's a rehash of Project Fear.

Yeah imagine Starmer not being able to solve the housing crisis - he won’t of course. But stands a better chance than the party that have proved they can’t, and full of landlords themselves looking out for their personal gain and lobbying for it over any measures that will help renters. Be shocking Labour undoing all the great work Michael Give has done in this area.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, badgerx16 said:

At the Welsh Conservative press launch all Sunak seemed to have to say was "Ignore the last 14 years, this is how bad Labour will be". It's a rehash of Project Fear.

It just beggars belief, the incompetence of the bloke & his advisors. From the day he walked into Downing Street he should have been preparing the pitch for an election campaign. This narrative should have started on day 1. He actually warned people what would happen if Truss got in, he refused to serve under her & also resigned from Boris’ team, effectively bringing him down. He could have contrasted that with Sir Kier and his “friend” Corbyn. He has a great back story, son of immigrants. He could make the point, only white men have run the Labour Party. But it’s too late now. Day 1, he needed to distanced himself, like Sir Kier did with Jezza. 

Then he compound it all by calling a July election and running  a campaign organised by fuck wits. I’m not saying he would have won, but he could have made a decent fist of it & put Sir Kier under pressure. Gordon Brown managed to keep Cameron from winning outright, who is to say Sunak couldn’t have done similar? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Then he compound it all by calling a July election and running  a campaign organised by fuck wits. I’m not saying he would have won, but he could have made a decent fist of it & put Sir Kier under pressure. Gordon Brown managed to keep Cameron from winning outright, who is to say Sunak couldn’t have done similar? 

Maybe the tens of millions of people sick to death of 14 years of misrule by a variety of Tory PMs with differing levels of incompetence?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Maybe the tens of millions of people sick to death of 14 years of misrule by a variety of Tory PMs with differing levels of incompetence?

“Tens  of Millions”  didn’t vote for Gordon Brown, but it still didn’t stop him denying Cameron a majority. You’ve never really understood FPTP have you? 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Not really.

Imagine all those voters North of the border who would have been wooed if only he'd had a picture taken in a public house during the Scotland game.

but you do realise he is English. Are you expecting to see Swinney in an England shirt anytime soon?

• Like 3

Labour will win with a large majority 

SNP will win the Scottish vote with a large majority, Swinney will immediately squinney that it's a mandate for an independence vote.

Abbot, Corbyn Farage and maybe even Galloway will win their seats and will get a disproportionate amount of media coverage as if they are Prime ministers in waiting.

NI will continue it's divided way and Wales will still have a leadership that nobody can remember.

Sunak insists on staying on as Tory leader in order to win the following election, but will not last until then.

Very little, if anything will improve.

Edited by Challenger

As Satchi consultant said, Tories were cruel but efficient, Labour caring but inefficient. Now Tories are seen as cruel and inefficient so a recipe for wipeout

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

“Tens  of Millions”  didn’t vote for Gordon Brown, but it still didn’t stop him denying Cameron a majority. You’ve never really understood FPTP have you? 

I said tens of millions are sick of the Tories. You’ve never really understood English have you?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

I'm not expecting anything. I wasn't the one who said he was impartial and supporting everyone.

I worry he is alienating Spurs fans by supporting Arsenal

3 hours ago, whelk said:

but you do realise he is English. Are you expecting to see Swinney in an England shirt anytime soon?

At least Starmer wasn't filmed putting his thumbs up and leering at the camera as Denmark scored.

Edited by badgerx16
  • Like 1

Farage is a Putin apologist…. Enough said

The “wonderful” tax policy has been proven to mean more money for higher earners 

Man of the people, my arse, he’s a self promoting cunt

Edited by tdmickey3
  • Like 6

29 minutes ago, tdmickey3 said:

Farage is a Putin apologist…. Enough said

The “wonderful” tax policy has been proven to mean more money for higher earners 

Man of the people, my arse, he’s self promoting cunt

You would think the Putin comment would be enough to turn off everyone but no there are nasty thick people aplenty 

• Like 2