Juan Larios

AlexLaw76

8 hours ago, Polegategavin243 said:

He played a number of

times when he first arrived, whilst we were in the Premier League, and looked very promising. I, for one, thought he looked like he had quality, good ball controL and looking to play forward when possible. 

I expect him to be reintegrated through pre-season and wouldn’t be surprised if he is challenging for a starting spot during the coming season.

Some forum members seem to write off players after 5 minutes. Injuries do not always mean the player is a shadow of their pre-injury self. Kevin De Byrne had a reasonable spell out injured when he was in his late teens, what happened to him?!?!?

When you say “a number of times” he played 5 times and didn’t feature again. Mainly because he looked like a kid who had been called up from the U14s to play for his dad’s team because they were a man down. He looked okay on the ball but as I say looked like a kid playing man’s football. I certainly didn’t see anything in him to comprehend why we’d paid £6m for him when we already had a few players in his position and I still don’t understand why we signed him. He might be the new Alphonso Davies,  I hope he is, but at the moment struggling to make sense of why we signed him

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 2

On 20/07/2024 at 10:08, trousers said:

Apologies if these queries have already been asked but....

- have the club ever declared what injuries this fella has had / has? If not, why not?

- is it the same injury that keeps recurring and/or never heals, or is it a catalogue of back to back different injuries?

- has the doctor who carried out his medical been struck off yet?

So, in summary, no-one's got a Scooby what type of injury(s) he's had over the last 2 years?! :)

22 hours ago, SambaMaverick said:

Seriously dodgy deal, one in a series with Man City including Charles, possibly Edozie and less so Bazunu. Thank fuck we managed to get Lavia.

Lavia and Harwood-Bellis signings very good, others not so much