What Is Happening To Our Country?

sadoldgit

No idea why people don't respect the police anymore.

This article  doesn't give many clues either.

Although there is one small section that may help.

The Metropolitan Police is failing in almost all its areas of work, the police inspectorate has said.

Its Police Effectiveness, Efficiency and Legitimacy (Peel) report , said the Met's performance in investigating crime and managing offenders was "inadequate", and the force "requires improvement" in areas including preventing crime, protecting vulnerable people, developing a positive workplace and leadership.

13 hours ago, Turkish said:

How Many Genders Are There? 2024 Gender Identity List - SexualDiversity.Org

107 now pal, up from 65 last year. Keep up you bigot.

Ironically, this is the list I use to debunk those who say there are "over a hundred genders now, lol" as it demonstrates how that number is reached.  For transgender, for example, there are around 30 terms used for the same thing. If you boil it down it comes to 4 or 5 definitions.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, pingpong said:

Ironically, this is the list I use to debunk those who say there are "over a hundred genders now, lol" as it demonstrates how that number is reached.  For transgender, for example, there are around 30 terms used for the same thing. If you boil it down it comes to 4 or 5 definitions.

How many genders are there?

10 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

He did very well considering Dirk Bogarde shot him dead in The Blue Lamp.

Dear old George rose from his grave and moved into TV retiring from Dock Green when he was 80 in 1976,  after his last job at Wembley providing security for the Saints team after their FA Cup win.

15 hours ago, ecuk268 said:

Clacton is bracing itself for an invasion of American tourists.

farage.jpg

How do flights and accommodation for two people and 2 nights come to over 30k? And what does Mr Harborne gain from it?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tdmickey3 said:

Tory mouthpiece newspapers  printing utter shite

I think the bot has malfunctioned because there are no new SOG posts to hit like on and now it’s blurting out random left wing phrases. 

• Haha 7

12 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

I must admit this made me chuckle.

No surprise given your weird sense of humour. Remind us again how many laughing emojis you have used on a thread about death and destruction in Gaza? You have always been an odd little man but you seem to have been joined by a number of others recently. This place is becoming more like the Ugly Inside by the day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

No surprise given your weird sense of humour. Remind us again how many laughing emojis you have used on a thread about death and destruction in Gaza? You have always been an odd little man but you seem to have been joined by a number of others recently. This place is becoming more like the Ugly Inside by the day.

Oh god. Who opened the playpen? 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Still waiting for my apology SOG? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, hypochondriac said:

Oh god. Who opened the playpen? 

Interesting choice of words given your strange,  obsessive behaviour every time a transfer window opens. It seems like you lock yourself in the cellar and glue yourself to the phone, posting all day every day. You are like a 5 year old at Christmas, constantly speculating on what presents Santa is going to bring you and whether you will like them are not. The classic period was when you were desperate for us to sign a striker and every other post seemed to be from you for weeks, getting more and more fretful. You really need to grow up and get out more hypo.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Turkish said:

He's come back on the attack, all aggressive. A week away and straight back to the attacks on individuals. SOGs little break has at least proven what the problem on here is.

I enjoyed the relative calm and civility of the past week. Such a shame it's been spoilt again. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Holmes_and_Watson said:

Who picked "Pugilistic Posting Training Camp" in the "Where in the World is SOGgy" sweepstake?

I feel such a fool for backing Buddhist retreat

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

I enjoyed the relative calm and civility of the past week. Such a shame it's been spoilt again. 

More posts from you than him...bait properly taken. It'd be calm and civil if you lot ignored him. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, egg said:

More posts from you than him...bait properly taken. It'd be calm and civil if you lot ignored him. 

Glad to see you're doing a good job of ignoring the situation by not replying. Or is it do as I say not as I do again... 

P.S. It was three posts each so your post wasn't even accurate. 

Edited by hypochondriac

1 hour ago, hypochondriac said:

Glad to see you're doing a good job of ignoring the situation by not replying. Or is it do as I say not as I do again... 

P.S. It was three posts each so your post wasn't even accurate. 

4-3 to you mate.

No personal comments from me Hypo. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, egg said:

4-3 to you mate.

No personal comments from me Hypo. 

Incorrect. My original post made no mention of Soggy and in fact was made before he had made a reappearance. Wrong again I'm afraid. 

Edited by hypochondriac
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

Another person dead and two seriously injured from another stabbing incident, this time in Manchester 

Police saying that the attacker and deceased were known to each other.

26 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

Police saying that the attacker and deceased were known to each other.

22 year old bloke wasn’t it? a women in her 40s died the scene. Seems like not a day goes by without a knife attack these days 

1502319125_2024-08-2018_16_27-newsthump-SearchResults_Facebook-Opera.jpg.49aa99563e96a0107d4dd6ff19a8034c.jpg

Tommy sent this to his dim supporters.

What he didn't tell them was Mr Notley was out on licence having served half of his 20-year sentence for drug smuggling and had a long criminal record.

Do you think that this might have influenced the sentence?

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, ecuk268 said:

1502319125_2024-08-2018_16_27-newsthump-SearchResults_Facebook-Opera.jpg.49aa99563e96a0107d4dd6ff19a8034c.jpg

Tommy sent this to his dim supporters.

What he didn't tell them was Mr Notley was out on licence having served half of his 20-year sentence for drug smuggling and had a long criminal record.

Do you think that this might have influenced the sentence?

If he’s out on license he’s lucky he only got 20 months and not the remaining 10 years.  I’ve no time for any of these thugs and it is hardly surprising to see that a large number of those arrested seem to have rap sheets longer than the combined works of Shakespeare and often are only just out from the last stint inside!  Obviously they are all just innocent protestors standing up for those little girls though….

Oh and is anyone even slightly surprised that Tommy is losing and manipulating the truth to pro long his graft?  The man is a serial criminal who has been taking money from the terminally stupid for years and is unlikely to ever change!

Edited by a1ex2001
  • Like 2

Jury-botherer Tommy, spoon-feeding more made-up shit to his simpleton army, who gobble it down and regurgitate it as fact.

The career criminal was recalled to jail after pleading guilty to violent disorder and causing racially-aggravated distress because he got physical and threatened the police.

Next.

• Like 2

On 19/08/2024 at 17:58, egg said:

Why would they? It would spoil their fun.

And as for “relative peace,” hypo seems to have forgotten his ongoing spat with Farmer Giles.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sadoldgit said:

And as for “relative peace,” hypo seems to have forgotten his ongoing spat with Farmer Giles.

There's no spat. He's on ignore because he's a horrible little prick. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sadoldgit said:

Ah you must mean the 'spat' where he got pissed up and repeatedly called me a cunt before crawling back shamefaced a few days later with a grovelling apology which to be fair is more than you've ever offered despite your previous disgusting claims to numerous posters. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

Ah you must mean the 'spat' where he got pissed up and repeatedly called me a cunt before crawling back shamefaced a few days later with a grovelling apology which to be fair is more than you've ever offered despite your previous disgusting claims to numerous posters. 

Yep whatever has happened at least farmer had the decency to apologise. SOG on the other hand has repeatedly made falsie and unfounded accusations, called people all sorts of name and told endless lies yet has never once even remotely got near an apology. Instead after being called out he does what he’s doing now, disappears for a few days then comes back on the attack again like nothing had ever happened 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

Yep whatever has happened at least farmer had the decency to apologise. SOG on the other hand has repeatedly made falsie and unfounded accusations, called people all sorts of name and told endless lies yet has never once even remotely got near an apology. Instead after being called out he does what he’s doing now, disappears for a few days then comes back on the attack again like nothing had ever happened 

Indeed - I came back and apologised - shame he couldn't grant me the same courtesy when he was accusing me of stuff on the main board, but then from the messages I've received telling me to put him on ignore as others have, I think it's a common thing. The "right wing SOG" is what they call him - makes stuff up, can't back himself and doesn't apologise. 

Edited by Farmer Saint
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

Indeed - I came back and apologised - shame he couldn't grant me the same courtesy when he was accusing me of stuff on the main board, but then from the messages I've received telling me to put him on ignore as others have, I think it's a common thing. The "right wing SOG" is what they call him - makes stuff up, can't back himself and doesn't apologise. 

You apologised and then continued to call me a racist so in actuality your apology meant fuck all. 

The only thing I did was laugh at the idea that you had inside information regarding southampton transfer dealings and you flew off the handle calling me a prick, racist etc etc. It sounded unhinged to be perfectly honest and rather like you may be drinking again unless that's how you are all the time, I don't actually remember you as a poster before this year. 

• Haha 1

3 stabbings, 15 police officers injured and 90 arrested at the largely peaceful Notting Hill carnival family day yesterday. 

wonder if Kier Starmer will empty more prisons for to accommodate these people 

Edited by Turkish