What Is Happening To Our Country?

sadoldgit

5 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

So, by that rationale, can we also arrest and lock up all the people who chant death to Whites and Soldiers while on the street? Why is that different to posting on social media? It isn't is it? So you will agree they should all be locked up for incitement? Thanks.

I don't like the term false equivalence, but that is. 

What do you suggest we do we with the people trying to stir up riots a bad racial hatred? A conditional discharge and a bag of sweets?

It's obvious that harsh sentences are needed as a deterrent, and unless you don't want people being deterred for whatever reason, i'd imagine you'd be happy to see the idiot's quelled. 

What's your issue with a deterrent being sent to these fools? That you're happy to see them carry on, or something else? 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

So, by that rationale, can we also arrest and lock up all the people who chant death to Whites and Soldiers while on the street? Why is that different to posting on social media? It isn't is it? So you will agree they should all be locked up for incitement? Thanks.

The sentences are obviously harsh but a deterrent was needed. I don’t remember you crying when the just stop oil lot were thrown in jail for blocking a road.

Edited by aintforever
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

The reason the rioting has stopped is due to the tough sentencing - and it has worked. We've stopped the dreggs of society being morons and that is what we needed to do. 

But but but Muslims…….but but but Manchester airport……..but but but Leeds.

Strong approach clearly worked but for the knuckleheads this will just be fuel for their ‘they only go after the proper English’ 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, whelk said:

But but but Muslims…….but but but Manchester airport……..but but but Leeds.

Strong approach clearly worked but for the knuckleheads this will just be fuel for their ‘they only go after the proper English’ 

Who are these 'proper' English ?

35 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

Who are these 'proper' English ?

Dreadful clothes ,mostly ugly, unemployed, generally have no respect for others, blame immigrants for why their lives are so shit. Mouthy little cunts who think it is fun to terrorise and bully people. You know support the true English values 

• Like 4

That breakfast is nearly perfect (providing that IS toast and not fried bread).  You can keep your baked beans and hash browns.  Personally I prefer the tinned plum tomato - that alongside salty bacon is a taste combination that should appear on Masterchef at some point.  I'd add a black pudding if it was an option and obviously a strong cup of tea.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, saint francis said:

That breakfast is nearly perfect (providing that IS toast and not fried bread).  You can keep your baked beans and hash browns.  Personally I prefer the tinned plum tomato - that alongside salty bacon is a taste combination that should appear on Masterchef at some point.  I'd add a black pudding if it was an option and obviously a strong cup of tea.  

And they would have to be pork sausages.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rallyboy said:

It'll be interesting to see if the racists that blocked the M275 will get similar to the four and five years that the Just Stop Oil twats did for the M25.

One or two here approved of those sentences that were higher than being given to rapists, but now there's a few clumsy U-turns on the go.

Two-tier posting.

Given there was talk earlier in the week about proscribing EDL as a terrorist organisation and that the rioters should be punished under the Terrorism Act, then why not?

Try them as terrorists with a minimum 14 years sentence...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Given there was talk earlier in the week about proscribing EDL as a terrorist organisation and that the rioters should be punished under the Terrorism Act, then why not?

Sounds like the EDL to me. 

Screenshot_20240810_123914.jpg

Edited by Farmer Saint

19 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

I agree.

So they should be tried as terrorists then?

Once they have been classed as a terrorist organisation, yes. I think before that it may be tricky. 

Edited by Farmer Saint

2 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Have can you do that when the EDL doesn’t exist?

It’s good to see lefties moving Right & sounding like “lock um up” law and order Tories. Together with their support for maintaining the 2 child benefit cap and reducing payments for pensioners, the forum opinion seems to moving to the right…..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

It’s good to see lefties moving Right & sounding like “lock um up” law and order Tories. Together with their support for maintaining the 2 child benefit cap and reducing payments for pensioners, the forum opinion seems to moving to the right…..

Lock up racists and thugs? Not sure that makes you right, just makes you not a twat.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

Lock up racists and thugs? Not sure that makes you right, just makes you not a twat.

Just the brainwashed Tory narrative. They see compassion as weakness. Don’t seem to comprehend that some of the norms are no longer eg Tories can manage the economy, Tories are tough on crime. No Tories will turn inner cities to shitholes. And say there’s no money because they cannot manage an economy 

Edited by whelk
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, egg said:

The idiot got what he deserved. Too many keyboard warriors post dangerous shite thinking it doesn't matter. They need to realise that it does. 

Definitely got what he deserved, too many stupid pricks posting that sort of shit and too many stupid pricks read it and act

On 08/08/2024 at 19:39, sadoldgit said:

I am not too good to apologise but you have constantly abused me today and did so on a different thread a while back so I figure that there is no point in trying to build bridges with someone who calls you a fucking plank, prick and a bellend on the Israel thread.

Bump - not seen @sadoldgit on here since I asked him to post where I said this - just making sure he's had a look as I'd hate for him to be wrong. 

Edit: I may well have said this I just can't remember, but it sounds like something I'd call him. 

Edited by Farmer Saint

2 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

Bump - not seen @sadoldgit on here since I asked him to post where I said this - just making sure he's had a look as I'd hate for him to be wrong. 

Edit: I may well have said this I just can't remember, but it sounds like something I'd call him. 

He does this. Makes himself look a cock , disappears for a few days then comes back a few days later like nothing happened.’just you wait 

another stabbing this time in Leicester Square, 11 year old girl and women in their 30s injured. They've arrested someone.  Again they've been very quick to state it's not terror related. This country is fucked. 

Edited by Turkish

14 minutes ago, Turkish said:

another stabbing this time in Leicester Square, 11 year old girl and women in their 30s injured. They've arrested someone.  Again they've been very quick to state it's not terror related. This country is fucked. 

Suggest you shut your mouth for the sake of diversity 

Edited by AlexLaw76

1 hour ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Suggest you shut your mouth for the sake of diversity 

The attacker was described as a "skinny white male" and was tackled and disarmed by 29 year-old Abdullah, a security guard from a nearby shop.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hypochondriac said:

That's a huge percentage. The government has a real problem. 

20240812_204118.jpg

I bet this includes the 30% of men who believe they could take up a new sport tomorrow and be world class level before the next Olympics.

I'm particularly keen to see the guys who are going to boss professional cycling once they've been to Halfords.

We've become a country with a stupidity problem.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, rallyboy said:

I bet this includes the 30% of men who believe they could take up a new sport tomorrow and be world class level before the next Olympics.

I'm particularly keen to see the guys who are going to boss professional cycling once they've been to Halfords.

We've always had a stupidity problem - social media and Brexit vote has just made it more visible. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, rallyboy said:

To be fair, I reckon I've got a pretty good chance of equalling last place we achieved in the "riding a kid's bike" race.

It does seem so many of these horrendous crimes never used to happen. No idea statistically if crimes committed by immigrants is proportionate and would be genuinely be interested to see if the data back up what many feel. Although lay more at the door of no investment in mental health so fucked up people are getting worse rather than helped.

2 hours ago, whelk said:

It does seem so many of these horrendous crimes never used to happen. No idea statistically if crimes committed by immigrants is proportionate and would be genuinely be interested to see if the data back up what many feel. Although lay more at the door of no investment in mental health so fucked up people are getting worse rather than helped.

I wouldn't say so, no, it's just more readily available. Everyone remembers the poor white girls murdered in posh UK (Millie Dowler, Russell murders, White Farm) and those are the ones reported. I think it's that the will to report these is higher, and that we need to try to make the public scared of something. 

25 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

I wouldn't say so, no, it's just more readily available. Everyone remembers the poor white girls murdered in posh UK (Millie Dowler, Russell murders, White Farm) and those are the ones reported. I think it's that the will to report these is higher, and that we need to try to make the public scared of something. 

Those were horrendous evil crimes but not what I am referring to - I mean the crazy stab children type and know you are getting arrested straight away. Obviously evil isn’t limited to any nation but randomly stabbing an 11yo with her mum in a central tourist place in the middle of the day is a type of fucked up

7 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

I had 2 MRIs in May. I had to complete a questionnaire for each one, which included the question - are you, or do you think you may be, pregnant.

I appreciate the form is probably the same for every patient regardless of gender to save printing two versions!

9 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

I had 2 MRIs in May. I had to complete a questionnaire for each one, which included the question - are you, or do you think you may be, pregnant.

I appreciate the form is probably the same for every patient regardless of gender to save printing two versions!

Reported for being nonbinaryphobic.

16 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

How Many Genders Are There? 2024 Gender Identity List - SexualDiversity.Org

107 now pal, up from 65 last year. Keep up you bigot.