What Is Happening To Our Country?

sadoldgit

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Turkish said:

As I’m not the only one who remembers it seem like you’ve admitted it was another lie. 

It wasn’t a lie. I thought you had said that I had sat next to him which I hadn’t. From memory it was the same guy who works in military intelligence, which would make sense as I believe Parker-Bowles served in the military too. It really isn’t, and wasn’t a big deal.

You are a very sad, obsessive person. You stalk people who cross you and seem to spend your life trying to pull them down. You did exactly the same with Saint68 on TUI which eventually got you banned. You really need to take a look at your behaviour. It is not normal for a grown man with a family.

Edited by sadoldgit

1 minute ago, sadoldgit said:

It wasn’t a lie. I thought you had said that I had sat next to him which I hadn’t. You are a very sad, obsessive person. You stalk people who cross you and seem to spend your life trying to pull them down. You did exactly the same with Saint68 on TUI which eventually got you banned. You really need to take a look at your behaviour. It is not normal for a grown man with a family.

You said I made it up. Now you’re saying it’s true. Which one is it?

Another lie about TUI now. I thought you said I got banned for trolling, then it was multiple logins, now it’s stalking. 

So many lies 

Edited by Turkish

13 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

It really doesn’t matter. From memory he was in the news for some kind of indiscretion. It came up in conversation and another person said that they knew him and that he was a bit of a shagger. People know people. People talk about people. You seem to be falling into the trap of being a bit of a twat like the other twats on here.

I'm just relieved that I'm not a complete twat.

4 minutes ago, Turkish said:

You said I made it up. Now you’re saying it’s true. Which one is it?

Another lie about TUI now. I thought you said I got banned for trolling, then it was multiple logins, now it’s stalking. 

So many lies 

If you bother to read what I said I thought that you had said that I sat next to Parker-Bowles, which I hadn’t.

Where did I say that you got banned for multiple log ins? I assumed that you got banned for trolling. If not that, what was the reason that you did get banned? I seem to recall it was after a long spat with Saint68 about who was the ITK king but appreciate some clarity as you will obviously know the reason better than I.

4 hours ago, Turkish said:

One of my favourite ones was when I think it was Andrew Parker Bowles was in the news for the wrong reasons and thou and behold sat next to SOG at the Romney Marsh village lunch was someone who knew him personally and backed up Soggys POV to the letter 

So I didn’t read this properly and misread it that I had sat next to him. My bad. Where you go wrong is when you say that it “backed up Soggys POV to the letter.”  
It didn’t back up my POV. It backed up what had been reported on the news item. Even with your limited capacity to differentiate between the truth and a wind up, you should be able to tell the difference and you have chosen to embellish the story to try and prove a point that doesn’t exist.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, sadoldgit said:

I have never met or sat next to Andrew Parker Bowles. People make stuff up and you find it funny. You seem a bit gullible. I hope that you run your farm better than you operate on social media.

I have never met or sat next to Andrew Parker Bowles. People make stuff up and you find it funny. You seem a bit gullible. I hope that you run your farm better than you operate on social media.

It really doesn’t matter. From memory he was in the news for some kind of indiscretion. It came up in conversation and another person said that they knew him and that he was a bit of a shagger. People know people. People talk about people. You seem to be falling into the trap of being a bit of a twat like the other twats on here.

So it did happen - so that means I'm not gullible, but instead you ara a liar. 

And just for your information, I do run my farm well, thank you.

It wasn’t a lie. I thought you had said that I had sat next to him which I hadn’t. From memory it was the same guy who works in military intelligence, which would make sense as I believe Parker-Bowles served in the military too. It really isn’t, and wasn’t a big deal.

You are a very sad, obsessive person. You stalk people who cross you and seem to spend your life trying to pull them down. You did exactly the same with Saint68 on TUI which eventually got you banned. You really need to take a look at your behaviour. It is not normal for a grown man with a family.

TUI - he did it on holiday? @Turkishdid you bully someone on holiday? Is this true? 

53 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

If you bother to read what I said I thought that you had said that I sat next to Parker-Bowles, which I hadn’t.

Where did I say that you got banned for multiple log ins? I assumed that you got banned for trolling. If not that, what was the reason that you did get banned? I seem to recall it was after a long spat with Saint68 about who was the ITK king but appreciate some clarity as you will obviously know the reason better than I.

Is that when he created the COT? To prove he was the ITK king? 

5 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

So it did happen - so that means I'm not gullible, but instead you ara a liar. 

And just for your information, I do run my farm well, thank you.

If you actually read what I said I am not a liar, I just misunderstood what had been suggested. I am glad to hear that you run your farm well. 

2 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

If you actually read what I said I am not a liar, I just misunderstood what had been suggested. I am glad to hear that you run your farm well. 

But you had called me gullible for believing a lie - I assume you will be apologising for that?

Edited by Farmer Saint

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

Is that when he created the COT? To prove he was the ITK king? 

I don’t know, I thought it was an attention seeking device. Most people ITK don’t play games. They post what they know without riddles or silly cartoons.

The episode in TUI involved the two of them going at it hammer and tongs, slagging each other off. It was all playground stuff, much like he does here. 

Edited by sadoldgit
Changed text

3 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

But you had called me gullible for believing a lie - I assume you will be apologising for that?

If you had of believed what I thought I had been accused of you would have been gullible. As it is you think it funny that I relayed here something that I had been told so I don’t think I need to apologise for anything. At least I don’t play the silly games that you do on COT. 😉

1 minute ago, sadoldgit said:

If you had of believed what I thought I had been accused of you would have been gullible. As it is you think it funny that I relayed here something that I had been told so I don’t think I need to apologise for anything. At least I don’t play the silly games that you do on COT. 😉

Glad to see you're a master of humility as well as a liar. 

• Like 1

WTF is saint86? 🤣

you have previously stated I got banned for having multiple logins, you’ve also stated I got banned for trolling, you also said the other day it was for being a cock, now it’s for stalking. Yet you accuse others of making things up 🤣🤣🤣

to be a good liar you need to have a good memory, something, amongst other things, you’re clearly lacking 

Edited by Turkish

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Turkish said:

WTF is saint86? 🤣

you have previously stated I got banned for having multiple logins, you’ve also stated I got banned for trolling, you also said the other day it was for being a cock, now it’s for stalking. Yet you accuse others of making things up 🤣🤣🤣

to be a good liar you need to have a good memory, something, amongst other things, you’re clearly lacking 

Saint68, not 86, was the poster on TUI that you had a very long spat with. You remember, surely?

Show the evidence where I said that you were banned for multiple logins please. I have no idea why you were banned. I made an assumption that it was for trolling but have asked you to confirm why. I assume that you know the reason. Show me where I said that you were banned for being a “cock” and for stalking. If I said it the evidence must be there eh?

I wouldn’t know what it takes to be a good liar. You seem to know a lot about it though.

Edited by sadoldgit
Add text

Just now, tdmickey3 said:

All you lot getting all worked up over one poster, pathetic and hilarious in equal measure 😂

You think, when they are lying on their death beds drawing their final breaths, they will think to themselves, I wish I had spent more time slagging off a complete stranger on a football forum?

11 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

It was much better to read this forum when he only had 3 posts per day. 

Yep, I agree. I can imagine the usual suspects got to spend more times with their families then.

7 minutes ago, tdmickey3 said:

All you lot getting all worked up over one poster, pathetic and hilarious in equal measure 😂

Perhaps, before the Forest game, they could meet in the St Marys' car park and sort it out like men. 

Us normal people could watch and place bets on who can inflict the wittiest insult.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

If you think that piling on to someone on an internet form is funny

oh look, now you're playing the victim

If you remember rightly there was the grown up conversation you so often demand going on on tuesday night, you waded in having not read the thread asking silly questions in a discussion between me and someone else (something you complained about others doing today) and you have made yourself look a complete crumpet ever since. Lie after lie, digging bigger and bigger holes, fantasy friends, fake tales of criminal damage. Always the victim

Mods - any chance you can create a private thread to move all these SOG / anti-SOG posts to when they all start going at each other?

Or, failing that, can't you just issue short bans as soon as they kick off to stop them derailing yet another thread?

Honestly, it's getting so fucking tedious now.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Turkish said:

oh look, now you're playing the victim

If you remember rightly there was the grown up conversation you so often demand going on on tuesday night, you waded in having not read the thread asking silly questions in a discussion between me and someone else (something you complained about others doing today) and you have made yourself look a complete crumpet ever since. Lie after lie, digging bigger and bigger holes, fantasy friends, fake tales of criminal damage. Always the victim

So you are not going to answer my questions then. Ok.

2 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

On 07/08/2024 at 08:39, sadoldgit said:

The only thing you have in the palm of your hand is your todger when you post your drivel and get off on the replies. You got thrown off of a football forum for being a twat. Well done!

As for where I currently live, I have lived in many different places and have worked in many towns and cities. I am just as qualified as anybody on here to have an opinion on what is going on thanks.

I should add that the smart people on here laugh at you, not with you and that being a narcissist is nothing remotely to be proud of.

33 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Saint68, not 86, was the poster on TUI that you had a very long spat with. You remember, surely?

Show the evidence where I said that you were banned for multiple logins please. I have no idea why you were banned. I made an assumption that it was for trolling but have asked you to confirm why. I assume that you know the reason. Show me where I said that you were banned for being a “cock” and for stalking. If I said it the evidence must be there eh?

I wouldn’t know what it takes to be a good liar. You seem to know a lot about it though.

Sorry it was twat not cock.

Heres evidence of two claims you made, so you admit that you dont know why i left TUI now

Another lies exposed!

2 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

Mods - any chance you can create a private thread to move all these SOG / anti-SOG posts to when they all start going at each other?

Or, failing that, can't you just issue short bans as soon as they kick off to stop them derailing yet another thread?

I agree, as long as all of those concerned are given bans too.

5 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

It is tedious but don’t believe SOG is the victim- he continually antagonises 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

I agree, as long as all of those concerned are given bans too.

THAT INCLUDES YOU FFS!

Seriously SOG - how can you possibly be so fucking oblivious to the fact that you are just as guilty as those who oppose you?

Edited by Sheaf Saint
  • Like 8

10 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

Agree re the bold bits. I've got no idea if anyone has posted about the actual issues, it's all SoG fecking SoG. Every single thread seems to get derailed. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

THAT INCLUDES YOU FFS!

Seriously SOG - how can you possibly be so fucking oblivious to the fact that you are just as guilty as those who oppose you?

this is the biggest problem, he doesn't think he is. People react to him. Funny how most people on here can disagree but he falls out with pretty much everyone and resorts to his usual preachy shite and being the victim.

Tuesday night there was a very sensible, intelligent discussion going on, he waded in and totally derailed it, embarrassed himself and has tried to get himself out of it ever since. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, tdmickey3 said:

Do you still need this second account SOG? You paid your £5 it’s time to let this account go now. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

THAT INCLUDES YOU FFS!

Absolutely. 💯

1 minute ago, RedArmy said:

Do you still need this second account SOG? You paid your £5 it’s time to let this account go now. 

I always thought tdmicky was MLG, but then I thought Turkish was Farmersaint so wtf do I know! 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Turkish said:

this is the biggest problem, he doesn't think he is. People react to him. Funny how most people on here can disagree but he falls out with pretty much everyone and resorts to his usual preachy shite and being the victim.

Tuesday night there was a very sensible, intelligent discussion going on, he waded in and totally derailed it, embarrassed himself and has tried to get himself out of it ever since. 

I've tried to take a neutral path but he doesn't help himself one bit. That said, the reactions to his posts are excessive and no side let it go and it's monotonous and does the forum no favours at all. 

Tuesday is a good point. There was a bit of argy bargy in there but a lid was kept on it and the protagonists kissed and made up the next day. That's how it should be. 

• Like 2

I barely got the chance to type "it was brunch," before another page and a half of the "Be nice to SOG. He's bound to hit oil, digging that hole" thread appeared.

Just seen Sheaf's post, and it will probably be a matter of time before they are shifted. Like Whelk, I know who certainly isn't a victim.

We had a near day or so of some heated, but interesting chat. Derailed again.

I'm not comfortable with all those protesting immigration being tied into the same sentences as racists or even far right. Linking it directly to football fans brings up old narratives too, and is also uncomfortable reading.

With both governments promising and utterly failing to control immigration (to limits they set themselves), shutting down criticism by starting to connect anyone with views with the rioters is not helpful. It plays into the narratives of those groups, alienates others, and increases the frustration of those who feel voiceless, and unsupported by any party they vote for.

That, in turn, leads to support of parties that will speak for them. I was going to say or at least pretend to speak for them. But that would apply to all of them. A peek to the continent shoes the rise of such parties.

59 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Why should I apologise when you continue to accuse me of lying?

Because you've not apologised for the original misdemeanor. With this sort of head in arse fuckwit thinking you really should look at a career in the CPS. 

17 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

THAT INCLUDES YOU FFS!

This...with 1000 "this" following it up. I'm now thinking the people who immediately look to shut down the utter lack of self awareness, are just the rest of us, after a few years more of exposure to it.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Turkish said:

I agree with a lot of what he's saying (or the basic premise), and I still think he's a fucking plank. 

Edited by Farmer Saint

19 minutes ago, egg said:

I always thought tdmicky was MLG, but then I thought Turkish was Farmersaint so wtf do I know! 

That’s interesting, never knew Turkish ran a farm. All makes sense now 

• Haha 3