What Is Happening To Our Country?

sadoldgit

3 minutes ago, egg said:

Not sure why, but I was convinced ages ago that Turkish and Farmer Saint might be one and the same. I got that wrong! 

Lol, why do I have to be someone? Why can't I be myself? Hypo was asking who I was earlier as well. 

My wife is half Arabic and has been called a fucking paki a few times in her life which is obviously nonsense. No doubt that racists who persecute someone due to the shade of their skin do exist. 

My sense is that these mobs consist of those types of people but also quite thick people along for the ride and the thrill of smashing something up or wanting to rail against the situation of the country but going about it in completely the wrong way. 

25 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

You think the sentence: 

"Two months? I thought he'd get 6 at least. Bloody labour soft on crime." 

Was me being serious? And less than an hour later I'd change tack and pretend it was a joke? For what purpose? Let's say for arguments sake that I was being serious. That would be a good thing wouldn't it? Because I'd have been calling for Labour to be tougher on the rioters and issue them with longer sentences. 

Even if it's not funny, how on earth does any of that comment make me a racist cunt? 

@Farmer Saint. I assume you are no longer using this comment as evidence that I am a racist cunt? 

9 minutes ago, egg said:

Not sure why, but I was convinced ages ago that Turkish and Farmer Saint might be one and the same. I got that wrong! 

Fucking hell with all the grief I get do you really think I’d invent another character who could own the forum like this one does. 

leader of the CoT

most legitimate LOL responses to a post

Regularly achieving double digit likes

leader of the usual suspects 

The forums biggest narcissist 

has SOG in the palm of my hand 

there is nothing a new login has to achieve 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Turkish said:

I though the rule was if conviction is likely to result in a custodial sentence of more than 12 Months it automatically gets referred to crown court. Stand to be corrected as I know this is your area of expertise 

My posts related to Farmer's point that cases will be kept in the mags court meaning no jury trial. Pretty much everything that the protestors are likely to be charged with gives them the right to elect crown court trial if they want.

The mags have limited sentencing powers though, so will push up an either way offences up to crown court if they feel it should be tried there, or after a guilty plea for sentence if they feel it could warrant a stronger sentence than they can impose. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, egg said:

My posts related to Farmer's point that cases will be kept in the mags court meaning no jury trial. Pretty much everything that the protestors are likely to be charged with gives them the right to elect crown court trial if they want.

The mags have limited sentencing powers though, so will push up an either way offences up to crown court if they feel it should be tried there, or after a guilty plea for sentence if they feel it could warrant a stronger sentence than they can impose. 

Cheers. I didn’t know you got a choice I thought it was automatic depending on the sentence. In any case the vast majority will be caught on video and bang to rights so would surely only go not guilty if they had a strong case it wasn’t actually them doing it but someone who looked like them 

15 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

Lol, why do I have to be someone? Why can't I be myself? Hypo was asking who I was earlier as well. 

You ain't Turkish, that much has been established. You're Farmer Saint. Anyways, welcome! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

It’s funny how despite claiming you didn’t  say it you knew exactly what I was talking about and made a vigorous denial last time I brought it up calling me a sad fuck for posting about stuff from so long ago. Getting  all defensive now too I see. Pretty odd for someone who definitely didn’t say it 🤣

im Not going to scroll back over 10 years to find the post. if you want to pretend you didn’t say it crack on, I suspect most people wouldn’t want to admit they’d said something that sick either. 

I know exactly what you're on about because you bring it up every couple of years, you remind lots of posters of stuff they said 15 sad long years ago. You like to think you have the power to put people in their place, because you can't argue like a real man. 

I remember it well because you deliberately misconstrued something I said and made it into something it wasn't. I had probably annoyed you over something, so you made something out of it to try and put me in my place, because that's what you do. I've seen you do it loads on here and that's why you are a sad fuck, throwing your weight around on a football forum to random people you don't know, because they think differently to you.

Don't call me a narcissist, you said I was on ignore, BLM did this, you said this 15 years ago, the police took the knee, virtue signalling, SOG, SOG, SOG, over and over and over again. You are boring pal.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Just now, Turkish said:

Cheers. I didn’t know you got a choice I thought it was automatic depending on the sentence. In any case the vast majority will be caught on video and bang to rights so would surely only go not guilty if they had a strong case it wasn’t actually them doing it but someone who looked like them 

There'll be all sorts of ID issues in those cases. Most of them are hooded and masked up. That said, your point earlier that lots of these people will cop guilty pleas to lesser offences is probably correct. I'd imagine there'll be loads of guilty pleas to lesser public order offences to avoid a trial on affray or violent disorder, for example. 

13 minutes ago, Fan The Flames said:

I know exactly what you're on about because you bring it up every couple of years, you remind lots of posters of stuff they said 15 sad long years ago. You like to think you have the power to put people in their place, because you can't argue like a real man. 

I remember it well because you deliberately misconstrued something I said and made it into something it wasn't. I had probably annoyed you over something, so you made something out of it to try and put me in my place, because that's what you do. I've seen you do it loads on here and that's why you are a sad fuck, throwing your weight around on a football forum to random people you don't know, because they think differently to you.

Don't call me a narcissist, you said I was on ignore, BLM did this, you said this 15 years ago, the police took the knee, virtue signalling, SOG, SOG, SOG, over and over and over again. You are boring pal.

I can’t argue like a man but it’s not me denying something I said. I don’t remember the circumstances but whatever they were making a joke about digging up someone mum and shagging them Is pretty sick, especially when she’d only been dead a few months and your post was reported for it, that’s a fact. I know it’s a fact because I know in real life the person who reported it because they were disgusted by it. You never had the balls to apologise and now you don’t even have the balls to admit it. I can’t think of many people who would stoop that low.

I think as you told me earlier you need to own it. 

Edited by Turkish

2 minutes ago, Turkish said:

I can’t argue like a man but it’s not me denying something I said. I don’t remember the circumstances but whatever they were making a joke about digging up someone mum and shagging them Is pretty sick, especially when she’d only been dead a few months and your post was reported for it, that’s a fact. I know it’s a fact because I know in real life the person who reported it because they were disgusted by it. You never had the balls to apologise and now you don’t even have the balls to admit it. 

I think as you told me earliest you need to own it. 

Digging up and shagging, FFS, the story is changing all the time, you desperate twat.

All this because I told you to own it earlier 🤣

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fan The Flames said:

Digging up and shagging, FFS, the story is changing all the time, you desperate twat.

All this because I told you to own it earlier 🤣

Not me desperately floundering around deflecting and pretending I never said something. Even creating a whole back story about why you “may” have said the thing you never said  🤣🤣

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Not me desperately floundering around deflecting and pretending I never said something. Even creating a whole back story about why you “may” have said the thing you never said  🤣🤣

How can I prove I didn't say something,

it's not a back story, we've never got on on here, I pretty much thought you were a cunt by about your tenth post and I've never hid that, So it stands to reason bully's going to bully.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Fan The Flames said:

How can I prove I didn't say something,

it's not a back story, we've never got on on here, I pretty much thought you were a cunt by about your tenth post and I've never hid that, So it stands to reason bully's going to bully.

I guess you can’t prove it by someone on this thread remembered it too. 

I really don’t give a shit what anyone thinks of me on here. that’s probably pretty obvious. Least of all someone who finds it’s funny to joke about shagging peoples dead parents. its just pretty funny you deny saying what you did, yet know exactly what I’m talking about and it really gets under your skin and provokes a vigorous defence whenever it comes up. I see this time you’ve gone down the “it got misconstrued” line, so not an outright denial at least. 

I guess your online reputation is more important to you than mine hence why it bothers you so much when you get reminded of something you defintely, absolutely, categorically didn’t say it just got misconstrued at the time. let’s accept we both think each other are cunts and move on, but one of us sinks substantially lower than the other when it comes to arguing on an Internet forum with strangers. 

9 hours ago, Turkish said:

I was asked why I wouldn’t want to bring my family up in Bradford. The response were from What I was told by three black women and a white man who has 3 mixed race boys who do or did live there. 

in your 98% white, small middle class village in Kent you aren’t qualified to comment on what people who live in Bradford say. 

the grown ups are talking now come back tomorrow once James O’Brien has told you want to think

Try being English on Anglesey.

7 hours ago, skintsaint said:

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/WSwfz3RzDFjCFeGg/

Think he has just picked all this info up from this thread...😅

He is just loving this. He has been playing this angle for years. Stoking up racial divide and speaking to the hoodies brigade. Many of the Reform votes come from these people. “Nothing to do with me,” he says yet in the same broadcast he talks about how England isn’t England anymore which is exactly what the rioters parrot. He is a far right agitator who plays those without much between their ears like a fiddle, just like dictators have done so through the years. As said before, straight out of the Orwell playbook. Create your demon, in this case foreigners, and blame the reason your life is crap on them. 
Fortunately, so far, the push back from the people he has demonised has been relatively low. He plays down the violence from his own supporters in this broadcast yet bigs up tyres being slashed and journalists running away (did they really?). Not great obviously, but hardly on par with the petrol bombing of police, setting fire to premises with immigrants inside and the violence we have seen from his supporters so far. 
These people are his storm troopers. What they don’t realise is that he doesn’t give a flying f**k about them and is just using them as pawns in his grift. The same with the people who come on here and back him up. You have all been conned.

He takes legitimate concerns and he plays on people’s fears. Your children are more likely to be sexually assaulted by a family member or a white person than an Asian, but you won’t here that from him and the gullible swallow it hook line and sinker.

Where ever he goes he hears people speaking in foreign languages (his children speak German so no surprise if it hears that at home) and that is the reason you are struggling with money and your life is crap. Bloody immigrants coming over here and taking our jobs. This is bog standard dictator rhetoric from the 1930’s and beyond.

The sad thing is that there are some people who want to believe it so they park any of the critical faculties they may and go along for the ride.

He mentioned James O’Brien. Why? Because he has Farage bang to rights and has been exposing his grift for years. When our very own Farage apologist/plant Delldays/Batman/AlexLaw calls out James O’Brien you know that he has touched a nerve.

There are all manner of serious issues that need to be addressed, but they need to be addressed coolly, rationally and with appealing to the baser instincts, which is precisely what Farage is seeking to do here and what Trump tries to do in the US.

In public Farage will say that he doesn’t support violence, Tommy Robinson, far right thugs, yet these are the very people he is aiming to stir up. He is the well spoken, smart suited face of far right anarchy. He winds them up, they do his bidding, they then do the jail time whilst he is down his local ale house fiddling his MPs expenses (just as he fiddled his MEPs expenses). He is a useful idiot for Putin and Trump and he plays a large section of the British public for suckers.

The people of Clacton have done this country a great disservice.

Now watch the laughing emojis appear from the very people who swallow his guff 😂

• Haha 2

Just now, badgerx16 said:

You Islamophobic bastard.

I know it's terrible. Even now soggy drones on about how much I hate Muslims despite my father in law, my wife's uncle, wife's cousin, my brother in law etc all being Muslim, some of them practising. 

I said thank god my wife wasn't born in a strict Muslim household and her father was liberal by Islamic standards because otherwise she would have had more restrictions placed upon her, wouldn't have been able to marry me, would have been hidden from view and missed out on a lot of what she loves in life. 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Turkish said:

Fucking hell with all the grief I get do you really think I’d invent another character who could own the forum like this one does. 

leader of the CoT

most legitimate LOL responses to a post

Regularly achieving double digit likes

leader of the usual suspects 

The forums biggest narcissist 

has SOG in the palm of my hand 

there is nothing a new login has to achieve 

The only thing you have in the palm of your hand is your todger when you post your drivel and get off on the replies. You got thrown off of a football forum for being a twat. Well done!

As for where I currently live, I have lived in many different places and have worked in many towns and cities. I am just as qualified as anybody on here to have an opinion on what is going on thanks.

I should add that the smart people on here laugh at you, not with you and that being a narcissist is nothing remotely to be proud of.

Edited by sadoldgit
  • Like 1

Just now, sadoldgit said:

The only thing you have in the palm of your hand is your todger when you post your drivel and get off on the replies. You got thrown off of a football forum for being a twat. Well done!

As for where I currently live, I have lived in many different places and have worked in many towns and cities. I am just as qualified as anybody on here to have an opinion on what is going on thanks,

Classic example was last night. You waded into a thread thinking you’d caught me out and had a gotcha moment, not once but twice in a few minutes. all it did was prove that you hadn’t read the thread and were desperate to point score and you ended up looking like a cock, as is normal service these days. 

as this is your third direct reply to me in less than 12 hours we can also safely say that the the lie about having me on ignore can be put to bed. Although I see you’re still peddling the lie about why I left TUI. It wasn’t because I was laughed off it like you were that’s for sure. Exposed as a bullshitter again too, all in the space of 12 hours, not been a  great few hours for you SOG

As someone once said “you’re there” 

IMG_4770.jpeg

• Like 1

Poor old Nigel seems to be the victim here, getting accused of stirring up hate and spreading misinformation for his own personal gain when all he did was stirred up hate by spreading misinformation for his own personal gain, but it wasn't his fault, no, no it was his close friend the rapist who misled him and made him accidentally tell lies that made him more money and sent him laughing all the way to whatever bank has to reluctantly deal with the poisonous fraud. Poor Nigel.

As for that toxic cockwomble-hatecunt Lee Anderson, defending looters and rioters as not bad lads, and saying the answer to someone who has chanted race hate as they tried to burn down a hotel, smashed up a library and stolen trainers from Shoezone isn't prison, no, it's for the PM to sit down and chat with them about their concerns....

This from the guy who has been making up shit for years as he hops between bandwagons and parties - currently being paid to ride the hate wave.

If you look around you and find yourself on the same side as these guys, have a word with yourself - they are not your friends.

• Like 7

Slightly off tangent but can we put to bed the whole "ignore" thing? It doesn’t mean what you think it does.

I used an old thread to identify which numbnuts are numbnuts and put all of them on ignore.

That doesn't mean the posts don't show, it just means I have an extra click to open them, and it tells me not to take that person seriously.

Maybe they should replace "ignore" with "flag this person as a twat".

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

Well, the guys that got dragged out of that BMW - are they Muslim, Christian, Hindu, agnostic or any other religion.

I'm guessing they weren't asked, so it's colour... 

You sure about that?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cj622z0w7n0o

No surprise 'BBC Verify' initially fed out misinformation.

Regardless of who was inside, incidents like this are disgusting and hopefully the scum involved are heavily punished.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, pingpong said:

Slightly off tangent but can we put to bed the whole "ignore" thing? It doesn’t mean what you think it does.

I used an old thread to identify which numbnuts are numbnuts and put all of them on ignore.

That doesn't mean the posts don't show, it just means I have an extra click to open them, and it tells me not to take that person seriously.

Maybe they should replace "ignore" with "flag this person as a twat".

I have tried to explain so many times that I don’t bother any more. They are either not very bright or are deliberately being obtuse but, either way, you are wasting your time.

• Like 1

The Telegraph is now in completion with The Daily Mail as the major propaganda outlet for the far right agenda.

They donate two pages to the Asian crowd who caused some relatively small trouble in Birmingham. Two pages.

Can you imagine the coverage if it had been gangs of Asians attacking churches, white people, trashing towns, looting and assaulting police for the last week?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Can you imagine the coverage if it had been gangs of Asians attacking churches, white people, trashing towns, looting and assaulting police for the last week?

There would certainly be a different tone from certain posters on here that's for sure. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Do you think

A. they would all be in Jail within a week? 

or

B. Politicians would have taken a 'knee' like gesture?

• Like 1

Once a week a few of us meet for breakfast and set the world to rights over a Full English (“Nige” would approve).

One of the guys is ex military intelligence and had served in Cyprus (at the time of the invasion), Northern Ireland, Iraq and the US. In short, he knows about trouble spots.

We were talking about the receipts and he was less than complementary about the police. He feels that they are letting the rioters off lightly, that they are assaulting police officers by throwing objects at them and mostly getting away with it. He would prefer to see them dealt with immediately rather than maybe get a knock on the door a day or two later on the basis that everyone can see that the assaults are not tolerated when they occur.

He doesn’t understand why they don’t use the same tactics as in N Ireland where you have a wall of officers behind riot shields and behind them lightly armoured snatch squads who break through the ranks, grab perpetrators and drag them behind the wall again. Shove them in to armoured vehicles and whisk them off to detention centres.

I asked about the use of the army and he thinks that would be escalatory at the moment. It also takes a long time to get official approval to deploy the army on to the streets. A lot depends on what happens tonight and how the special police squads are able to deal with any future trouble.

The Musk civil war stuff is just a fruitcake being a fruitcake. What we do have now though are groups of people around the country who think that they have been given licence to vent their anger on Asian, immigrants and any one they don’t like the look of by years of negative rhetoric about small boats and illegal immigrants from not only Farage and the likes of Robinson and Tate, but also Jenrick, Braverman, Badenoch, Patel, Anderson etc. The condemnation from the current Tory top table has been lukewarm. Either they are embarrassed because of their complicity or, more likely, they feel that the riots will help their claims of the alleged lack of integration from minority groups and the alleged threat from black and brown people (even though many of them are black and brown themselves).

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, aintforever said:

There would certainly be a different tone from certain posters on here that's for sure. 

Black/brown/muslim person does something wrong = very bad

White, British person does something wrong = not so bad

*cue inane comments about “two tier something something” “taking the knee” “I want my country back” “Lack of British values” “They don’t integrate” “Rule Britannia” etc

2 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

This is not 2011

image.png.a92d48c54efff892b8bec4541c9ca1f1.png

In 2011 where the rioters were disproportionately black - In total, 2,158 people were convicted, leading to prison sentences totalling more than 1,800 years.

Director of public prosecutions at the time - Kier Starmer.

• Like 3

Tory MPs were lining up to condemn “hate marches” when people took to the street in support of innocent civilians killed in Gaza and the West Bank.

Where are these same Tory MPs  now thugs are threatening our towns and innocent people here in this country?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, aintforever said:

In 2011 where the rioters were disproportionately black - In total, 2,158 people were convicted, leading to prison sentences totalling more than 1,800 years.

Director of public prosecutions at the time - Kier Starmer.

The useful idiot fails again.

A rioter has just been jailed for 3 years. 5 years for demonstrating for Just Stop Oil.

Edited by sadoldgit
Added text

3 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Tory MPs were lining up to condemn “hate marches” when people took to the street in support of innocent civilians killed in Gaza and the West Bank.

Where are these same Tory MPs  now thugs are threatening our towns and innocent people here in this country?

You are pretty fucked up aren’t you?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, whelk said:

You are pretty fucked up aren’t you?

You are the one who spends his days calling complete strangers c**ts on the internet. Perhaps you need to examine your own behaviour?

You seem to get triggered emotionally when anyone says anything remotely supportive of Muslims.

(Bless you hypo, supporting another Islamophobe.)

Edited by sadoldgit
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, sadoldgit said:

You are the one who spends his days calling complete strangers c**ts on the internet. Perhaps you need to examine your own behaviour?

You are incapable of discussing anything. Just want to talk about your bogeymen in every post. Most of us are very bored of you piping up, clearly not reading threads and blathering on and often just repeating points others have made. But like a narcissist you want it to be about your post not you contributing to a thread

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

You seem to get triggered emotionally when anyone says anything remotely supportive of Muslims.

(Bless you hypo, supporting another Islamophobe.)

As I said very fucked up. How many Muslims do you know? You can include fictitious mates you have breakfast with if you like.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Once a week a few of us meet for breakfast and set the world to rights over a Full English (“Nige” would approve).

One of the guys is ex military intelligence and had served in Cyprus (at the time of the invasion), Northern Ireland, Iraq and the US. In short, he knows about trouble spots.

We were talking about the receipts and he was less than complementary about the police. He feels that they are letting the rioters off lightly, that they are assaulting police officers by throwing objects at them and mostly getting away with it. He would prefer to see them dealt with immediately rather than maybe get a knock on the door a day or two later on the basis that everyone can see that the assaults are not tolerated when they occur.

He doesn’t understand why they don’t use the same tactics as in N Ireland where you have a wall of officers behind riot shields and behind them lightly armoured snatch squads who break through the ranks, grab perpetrators and drag them behind the wall again. Shove them in to armoured vehicles and whisk them off to detention centres.

I asked about the use of the army and he thinks that would be escalatory at the moment. It also takes a long time to get official approval to deploy the army on to the streets. A lot depends on what happens tonight and how the special police squads are able to deal with any future trouble.

The Musk civil war stuff is just a fruitcake being a fruitcake. What we do have now though are groups of people around the country who think that they have been given licence to vent their anger on Asian, immigrants and any one they don’t like the look of by years of negative rhetoric about small boats and illegal immigrants from not only Farage and the likes of Robinson and Tate, but also Jenrick, Braverman, Badenoch, Patel, Anderson etc. The condemnation from the current Tory top table has been lukewarm. Either they are embarrassed because of their complicity or, more likely, they feel that the riots will help their claims of the alleged lack of integration from minority groups and the alleged threat from black and brown people (even though many of them are black and brown themselves).

in todays episode of SOGS Imaginary Friends it features a British Army veteran who, unsurprisingly, agrees 100% with SOGS view of things. 

Next week we will meet SOGs Jewish friend who he has been meeting for lunch once a week since 1972 and he's absolutely disgusted with the treatment of people in Gaza, he too completely agrees with SOGs solution.

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 2