What Is Happening To Our Country?

sadoldgit

On 04/08/2024 at 11:30, Lord Duckhunter said:

After calming everything down with his statement I believe he’s now off on holiday 😂😂

Any evidence of this holiday?

Or are you as gullible as those who posted about the Slough stabbing?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Left Back said:

Not very good at posting links but here goes.

https://www.in-common.co.uk/2024/08/05/southampton-condemns-racist-violence/?fbclid=IwY2xjawEew8xleHRuA2FlbQIxMAABHRa2FkOoTLj7LjyurAQCTVlQkoTTZjzY4ojKLn4zmHnn-a7h1wpRSkfJww_aem_GxCchnGR8dxgolXB5Jk1Hg

I'm only in Shirley so might wander out to get a personal opinion on the antifascist demo.  Not sure where the other side are meant to be focusing their attention.  There's lots of potential targets in town - but I don't fancy doing any research to find out as it will play havoc with my algorithm! Anyone on here prepared to share any intel they have?

I don't want to share the exact location as it might encourage some on here to join in, but they are targeting a company near Bedford place that helps uk citizens sort out visas when they emigrate, or advising people who are here on visas how to renew etc. Nothing to do with small boats etc. But we're dealing with idiots here. I'm guessing they'll either then head past the cenotaph and into town or up bedford place and the shops there.  The fact there is a match on might make it better or worse...

25 minutes ago, ecuk268 said:

Any evidence of this holiday?

The Labour MP for Blackpool South claimed he was on LBC. Perhaps the party should have a word if he’s spreading misinformation. 

Turkish also confirmed it and as the found of The CoT that’s good enough for me….

25 minutes ago, pingpong said:

I don't want to share the exact location as it might encourage some on here to join in, but they are targeting a company near Bedford place that helps uk citizens sort out visas when they emigrate, or advising people who are here on visas how to renew etc. Nothing to do with small boats etc. But we're dealing with idiots here. I'm guessing they'll either then head past the cenotaph and into town or up bedford place and the shops there.  The fact there is a match on might make it better or worse...

Very sad.

Like the time some right wing idiots ran a paediatrician out of town.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/vigilante-mob-attacks-home-of-paediatrician-710864.html

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

She’s almost certainly got a lot more courage than you, a self-confessed coward.  
And no surprise you follow such cunts on Twitter. I actually used to you were a bit more informed than indicated by your bluster on here but you are a truly sad cunt

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, whelk said:

She’s almost certainly got a lot more courage than you, a self-confessed coward.  
And no surprise you follow such cunts on Twitter. I actually used to you were a bit more informed than indicated by your bluster on here but you are a truly sad cunt

No doubt Ian Miles cheong is a bellend. 

7 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Where does it say that they have not been or will not be charge? Or have you made something up again?

I guess they will be fast-tracked, along with those others who have attacked the police.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AlexLaw76 said:

The definition of a pogrom is the organised massacre of helpless people/ethnic groups.

Exactly how many people were massacred in Birmingham last night? I think, had there been a massacre there, we would be talking about that today wouldn’t we?

5 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

I guess they will be fast-tracked, along with those others who have attacked the police.

Did I miss something? Were they part of the recent rioting? Or was this a completely unrelated incident that is being treated normally by the CJS?

What do you think?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

The Labour MP for Blackpool South claimed he was on LBC. Perhaps the party should have a word if he’s spreading misinformation. 

Turkish also confirmed it and as the found of The CoT that’s good enough for me….

He didn't go on holiday.

Turkish believed some dodgy Twitter post about the stabbing in Slough so he's probably not the most reliable source of information.

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Fan The Flames said:

Very sad.

Like the time some right wing idiots ran a paediatrician out of town.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/vigilante-mob-attacks-home-of-paediatrician-710864.html

Did you see the clip of the woman saying that the Titanic sunk because there were too many people on it and the same is happening to this country?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, sadoldgit said:

Did you see the clip of the woman saying that the Titanic sunk because there were too many people on it and the same is happening to this country?

And she was one of the more intelligent ones.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ecuk268 said:

He didn't go on holiday.

Turkish believed some dodgy Twitter post about the stabbing in Slough so he's probably not the most reliable source of information.

They are doing Tommy Robinson’s work for him - spreading misinformation and stirring up hate. I believe the term is “useful idiots.”

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ecuk268 said:

He didn't go on holiday.

There were loads of posts about it actually and it was Stoke not Slough. It turned out to be fake news, seems to be a lot of it about on both “sides” even opinion pieces passed off as FACT on here too

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

They are doing Tommy Robinson’s work for him - spreading misinformation and stirring up hate. I believe the term is “useful idiots.”

Says the guy passing off opinion pieces as FACTS 🤣🤣🤣

Delldays, you are up for a conspiracy theory, what do you make of this?

The government and the media seem very wary of using the term “Islamophobia” in relation to the recent riots (where mosques and Muslims are being targeted). If it was Jewish people being targeted and Synagogues being attacked do you think that it would be described far and wide as anti-Semitic?

Two tier approach maybe? 🤔

1 minute ago, sadoldgit said:

The government and the media seem very wary of using the term “Islamophobia” in relation to the recent riots (where mosques and Muslims are being targeted). If it was Jewish people being targeted and Synagogues being attacked do you think that it would be described far and wide as anti-Semitic?

Course if fucking would be. 

4 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Jews getting off lightly eh?

• Like 2

The DPP is considering bringing terrorist charges against some of the rioters.

Maybe these morons will think twice before trying to burn people alive now?

It’s not a good look having terrorist on your CV when you claim to love your country.

38 minutes ago, rallyboy said:

Burning cars, broken windows, race riots, disaffected youth - we need The Specials back, they would unite everyone.

Maybe Sheeran and Dua Lipa will step up....

The Bob Dylan and Joan Baez of the Gen Z generation?

2 hours ago, Turkish said:

There were loads of posts about it actually and it was Stoke not Slough. It turned out to be fake news, seems to be a lot of it about on both “sides” even opinion pieces passed off as FACT on here too

A ten seconds Google search and you would have found the Staffordshire Police press release posted 2 hours before you posted. You have to own this one.

• Like 3

I wish the army were out in force, paint the town a new shade of brain. 

The quicker that these fuckwits are shown that this is not tolerated and the penalties will be harsh, the quicker this will be over. I would worry about their kids, but they all left the mothers on their own years ago anyway, and they don't pay child support or see the kids so it doesn't really matter. 

Edited by Farmer Saint
  • Like 1

I've worked out who's to blame - it has been getting worse and worse for the last 5 years, and that's because they haven't got this to go on anymore:

Screenshot_20240806_163516.jpg

I think the only thing we can really do is #BRINGBACKJEZZA

Probably be about as popular as @AlexLaw76 #Martino hashtag

Edited by Farmer Saint
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Fan The Flames said:

A ten seconds Google search and you would have found the Staffordshire Police press release posted 2 hours before you posted. You have to own this one.

I already have pal. For some it seems me posting a link to fake news is one of the greatest moments of their life and keep going on about it. So I’ll let them enjoy their moment in the sun 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

I already have pal. For some it seems me posting a link to fake news is one of the greatest moments of their life and keep going on about it. So I’ll let them enjoy their moment in the sun 

It was almost like you were desperate for some news to confirm your own prejudices.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, aintforever said:

It was almost like you were desperate for some news to confirm your own prejudices.

Yes I was absolutely desperate for people to be stabbed. Jesus you’re stupid 

I appreciate not many people read local news nowadays but looking at the comments on the Echo site seems to indicate there are quite a lot of people with quite radical and often ill informed views on a number of issues, often expressed in very poor grammatical language.
There is a 'lady' providing a prime example of this relating to a piece on possible protests tomorrow night in Southampton.
In her rant see seems to indicate that Muslims are protesting about 'proper pig'.
I assume she means 'Pepper Pig' but who knows.
And it's not just people in this area, it is often even worse elsewhere in the country.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, spyinthesky said:

I appreciate not many people read local news nowadays but looking at the comments on the Echo site seems to indicate there are quite a lot of people with quite radical and often ill informed views on a number of issues, often expressed in very poor grammatical language.
There is a 'lady' providing a prime example of this relating to a piece on possible protests tomorrow night in Southampton.
In her rant see seems to indicate that Muslims are protesting about 'proper pig'.
And it's not just people in this area, it is often even worse elsewhere in the country.

It is incredibly judgemental but most I have seen on tv look like they are at the bottom of the food chain. Life is probably pretty bleak for them

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Its not obvious that you have, that's why I said it. All I've seen is you whine about the nasty police, nasty Starmer and the naughty lying BBC and how it's all so unfair.

By the way you being reminded of something you have done two days ago is nothing compared to you going on to certain posters about stuff they said years and decades ago. Zero self awareness.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, spyinthesky said:

My guess is she's a 'proper pig'. 

5 hours ago, Fan The Flames said:

They will be charged. The lawyer is setting up an unfair trail claim, standard.

The guys, the lawyer and the mum are a bunch of cunts.

I see Aamer Anwar has taken over the case, a high profile grifter replacing a genuinely vile cunt in Yakoob (look up his remarks on women). Yakoob helped stir up a lot of the current, equally as much as Robinson’s misinformation about the Southport killings, disorders with that gross distorted video without the full context. The authorities cannot give Anwar an inch, get the evidence collected on those two lads behaviour, charges in and stack them up like fillings in a Subway sandwich. There needs to be as equally a strong deterrent in the Manchester case with the verdict as there is with the far right violence. No doubt there will be trouble in Rochdale afterwards and more work for the courts but we’ve got to debilitate the extremists on both sides.

That would stop all of this two tier bollocks morons like Musk keep coming out with. He clearly followed apartheid closely in his native South Africa https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/08/01/musk-south-africa-apartheid-chant-malema/#

If nothing else, football banning orders are working well, trouble is that the ex-England Travel Club, EDL and Combat 18 boneheads were banned from smashing up Germany’s town and cities this summer at the Euros so they smash up their own instead. Genius.

Edited by Gloucester Saint
  • Like 3

I wouldn’t be surprised if at the latest COBRA meeting they don’t discuss altering the weather - like what they did in Covid. Rain will get these cunts off the streets

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Farmer Saint said:

I wish the army were out in force, paint the town a new shade of brain. 

The quicker that these fuckwits are shown that this is not tolerated and the penalties will be harsh, the quicker this will be over. I would worry about their kids, but they all left the mothers on their own years ago anyway, and they don't pay child support or see the kids so it doesn't really matter. 

Try and calm down, an obsession with people to commit violence on your behalf is not healthy. By the way loads of the army are disillusioned with immigrants being given better accommodation and treatment than they get from the government. especially wounded veterans. Oh and by the way, you could well be right about the child thing, if anyone makes that statement about the black community publicly there is uproar.

Edited by Mixedkebab