What Is Happening To Our Country?

sadoldgit

39 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Some of the melts in police uniform these days, not surprised!

IMG_0777.jpeg

The milky bar kid, a failed computer programmer and a bird they’re all going to try and bang 

5 minutes ago, Turkish said:

The milky bar kid, a failed computer programmer and a bird they’re all going to try and bang 

In fairness, a shout of "The milky bars are on me!" followed by a rain of free chocs would distract an angry mob, allowing for police to control the situation.

A ton of falling milky bars would crush rioters into a pulp. A sad loss, but one I'm sure we could pull together as a nation, and get over.

If you'd like to learn more, I'll put up the link to the training I got. "Willy Wonka's Assymetrical Threat Analysis and Resolution."

6 minutes ago, Holmes_and_Watson said:

In fairness, a shout of "The milky bars are on me!" followed by a rain of free chocs would distract an angry mob, allowing for police to control the situation.

A ton of falling milky bars would crush rioters into a pulp. A sad loss, but one I'm sure we could pull together as a nation, and get over.

If you'd like to learn more, I'll put up the link to the training I got. "Willy Wonka's Assymetrical Threat Analysis and Resolution."

Sorry but that’s racist. We need a dairy milk kid and a dark chocolate kid if we’re going to promote equality 

11 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Sorry but that’s racist. We need a dairy milk kid and a dark chocolate kid if we’re going to promote equality 

It would've been had they not been temporarily reassigned from front line duties, working undercover, well under wrapper, to promote harmony across all communities of our great land.

In other news, the rate of diabetes continues to soar. Health officials have linked surges to known political hotspots, and are seeking information on a group known as the Milky Bar Gang.

23 minutes ago, Turkish said:

What about this ? Might struggle to find someone with the correct skin tone.

2372244785.jpg

Edited by badgerx16

Even the BBC has admitted that one protest in Bolton was peaceful until a big gang of masked up Muslims attacked it and the police. There are plenty of people going out with peaceful intentions who are just pissed off with legitimate concerns being swept aside and any concerns about unchecked immigration being called far right etc.

However there are also loads of thick racist rent a mob types joining in.

Starmer once again will be fuelling it with his comments today. He has behaved like an aloof, out of touch cunt unfortunately. 

Also on the BBC an ex police chief was trying to explain that the previous jncidents like the soldier stabbing have fuelled this environment but they cut him off as soon as he started talking about it! 
Fucking weird or what, no wonder people believe the two tier business.

• Like 3

I don't agree with all of this post from social media but I do agree with some of it. A perspective worth listening to at any rate:

"Imagine you're a working class white dude who's lived in this country your whole life..  watched it decline constantly since 2008.. in a way that almost maps perfectly to the amount of mass migration the government has chosen to inflict.. seeing videos online and things with your own eyes that the media refuse to even report.. seeing anti-ram blocks on the roads and guards in every shop and even McDonalds.. Imagine seeing the town where you grew up become unrecognisable.

You vote against it..  6 times.. and are ignored.. 6 times.

You hear about machete wars, multiple stabbings through social media and not the news - you know that any crime that supports left-wing narratives will be front-page news.

And then imagine they tell you that diversity is a strength, that it built Birtain.. and this is all good for you - that you just have to take it because your country plundered the world, and is racist - in the same tone and using the same massive aparatus they used during covid to tell you "just 2 weeks to flattern the curve / clap for the NHS / eat out to help out"

Lineker reminds you that fish and chips came from an immigrant and every cringey celebrity and MSM talking head blends into one giant 'Britains got bakeoff talent' middle class festival of mastabatory platitudinal cringe.

All spewed by people who live in white bubbles and pat each other on the back for having the correct options..

Imagine all that - then 3 innocent white children are stabbed.. the media reacts by releasing pics of the 17yr old suspect but as a child.. tells you nothing of his motive.. in the same week that multiple stabbings and knife wars took place that you had to find out about through social media.

This isn't quite me..  but it's a LOT of people."

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, hypochondriac said:

I don't agree with all of this post from social media but I do agree with some of it. A perspective worth listening to at any rate:

"Imagine you're a working class white dude who's lived in this country your whole life..  watched it decline constantly since 2008.. in a way that almost maps perfectly to the amount of mass migration the government has chosen to inflict.. seeing videos online and things with your own eyes that the media refuse to even report.. seeing anti-ram blocks on the roads and guards in every shop and even McDonalds.. Imagine seeing the town where you grew up become unrecognisable.

You hear about machete wars, multiple stabbings through social media and not the news - you know that any crime that supports left-wing narratives will be front-page news.

And then imagine they tell you that diversity is a strength, that it built Birtain.. and this is all good for you - that you just have to take it because your country plundered the world, and is racist - in the same tone and using the same massive aparatus they used during covid to tell you "just 2 weeks to flattern the curve / clap for the NHS / eat out to help out"

Lineker reminds you that fish and chips came from an immigrant and every cringey celebrity and MSM talking head blends into one giant 'Britains got bakeoff talent' middle class festival of mastabatory platitudinal cringe.

All spewed by people who live in white bubbles and pat each other on the back for having the correct options..

Imagine all that - then 3 innocent white children are stabbed.. the media reacts by releasing pics of the 17yr old suspect but as a child.. tells you nothing of his motive.. in the same week that multiple stabbings and knife wars took place that you had to find out about through social media.

You sound just like Tommy Robinson, Laurence Fox, Katie Hopkins, Nigel Farage, Lee Anderson and the rest of the batshit crazy conspiracy theorists. You also have a like from you like minded buddy. You are no better than the nutters who are rioting. Both of you.

And to save you the trouble…

😂

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

You sound just like Tommy Robinson, Laurence Fox, Katie Hopkins, Nigel Farage, Lee Anderson and the rest of the batshit crazy conspiracy theorists. You also have a like from you like minded buddy. You are no better than the nutters who are rioting. Both of you.

And to save you the trouble…

😂

Shame you didn’t include trump and we’ve have bingo 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mixedkebab said:

Even the BBC has admitted that one protest in Bolton was peaceful until a big gang of masked up Muslims attacked it and the police. There are plenty of people going out with peaceful intentions who are just pissed off with legitimate concerns being swept aside and any concerns about unchecked immigration being called far right etc.

However there are also loads of thick racist rent a mob types joining in.

Starmer once again will be fuelling it with his comments today. He has behaved like an aloof, out of touch cunt unfortunately. 

Also on the BBC an ex police chief was trying to explain that the previous jncidents like the soldier stabbing have fuelled this environment but they cut him off as soon as he started talking about it! 
Fucking weird or what, no wonder people believe the two tier business.

Perhaps the aloof out of touch c**t (who spent years as DPP so knows a bit about this stuff) has been fooled by the St George’s flags, the Nazi salutes, the cries of “Tommy Robinson, the attacks on mosques and people of a different skin tone, the chants of we want our country back. Just normal every day people protesting in a quaintly British way. What a mug that Starmer is.

21 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Perhaps the aloof out of touch c**t (who spent years as DPP so knows a bit about this stuff) has been fooled by the St George’s flags, the Nazi salutes, the cries of “Tommy Robinson, the attacks on mosques and people of a different skin tone, the chants of we want our country back. Just normal every day people protesting in a quaintly British way. What a mug that Starmer is.

Absolutely, anyone waving a St George’s flag is clearly fascist scum 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Raging Bull said:

What’s happening is nothing other than divide and rule. 

2 sides against each other which will result in draconian laws designed to surveil and control. 

There will be digital ids being rolled out before we know it. Well done all involved. 

There is a view by some that Tommy Robinson, Katie Hopkins and Laurence Fox but particularly the first are actors paid up by the government stoke up these racial division. Whilst Robinson is (apparently) sinning himself in Cyprus his followers are causing mayhem on the streets, whilst the leaders of our country carry on the narrative that had been rammed down our throats. Let’s remember there is a level above natonal government that really controls what’s going on in the world we live in

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, sadoldgit said:

This is what makes you the worst sort of person. A white person judging what others should Be doing from your own middle class nightmare inflicted by your own superiority complex.

you sit there in your arm chair tutting about awful It all reading guardian reports with your tea and biscuits lecturing the world on what they should be doing to fix it. 

you and your types are also a problem you think you know it all sitting there in your judgement middle class nightmares without any idea what the working class people in this country have been impacted. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

Let’s remember there is a level above natonal government that really controls what’s going on in the world we live in

This is most definitely true, and the young global leaders have done well. 

#thenewnormal

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Weston Super Saint said:

I had a feeling you'd enjoy that one. Poster to go on the wall for Tommy's biggest fanboy.

Don't say I never do anything for you.

You are a very sad individual. Still, I guess school is out until September and you have nothing else to do. You also don’t seem to understand the definition of fanboy.

Edited by sadoldgit
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, hypochondriac said:

Out of interest, which bits do you agree with? Cos from what I can see, this entire post is nothing but a load of irrational, disjointed bullshit that tries and fails miserably to disguise some blatant racism. 

So what about it resonates with you?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sheaf Saint said:

Out of interest, which bits do you agree with? Cos from what I can see, this entire post is nothing but a load of irrational, disjointed bullshit that tries and fails miserably to disguise some blatant racism. 

So what about it resonates with you?

Well I think the bit about people voting to lower immigration and then it climbing to higher and higher levels every year leaving people frustrated is very relevant. Regardless of the rights and wrongs on immigration, if people consistently vote for something for years and it never gets delivered that is a natural cause of frustration. Also the bits about anti ram blocks on roads and bridges. That's a particularly horrible addition to public spaces in recent years. 

40 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

Well I think the bit about people voting to lower immigration and then it climbing to higher and higher levels every year leaving people frustrated is very relevant. Regardless of the rights and wrongs on immigration, if people consistently vote for something for years and it never gets delivered that is a natural cause of frustration. Also the bits about anti ram blocks on roads and bridges. That's a particularly horrible addition to public spaces in recent years. 

Whilst I have contempt for the rioters it is dangerous to think all people who are frustrated (to put it mildly) by rising immigration are far-right. Most, including me think it is too high.

Industry has changed so your average working class lower educated lad doesn’t have same opportunities in reasonably well paid manufacturing jobs that used to allow them to buy a house etc. 

easy to see why so many are disaffected but charlatans like Farage giving them false hope isn’t the solution for sure 

Edited by whelk
  • Like 3

Just now, sadoldgit said:

Would you prefer that they were just allowed to be burnt down then?

I think it is good that the Government are on it. Good that they have cancelled their holidays and going to crush all this bollox.

Won't make the issue go away, but will bring some order (for now) to some extremely divided communities. I suspect it will flare up again when we get the inevitable news stories about granny freezing to death with local hotels in down-town Bolton full to the rafters with immigrants (fully fed, heated and with pocket money)

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

Nobody voted to lower immigration - that has never been put to the people. I would also imagine the vast, vast majority of these idiots don't vote. 

I think it would be good to see the army on the streets. Would love to see some white English scum having their heads cracked. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

Also the bits about anti ram blocks on roads and bridges. That's a particularly horrible addition to public spaces in recent years. 

I agree they are an eyesore, but this aspect just reinforces my point about irrational bullshit. Seriously, blaming immigrants for them is just desperate. Does anyone honestly think they wouldn't exist if we had closed our borders in 2008? Come on. 

There's some true colours being shown on this thread.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

Nobody voted to lower immigration - that has never been put to the people. I would also imagine the vast, vast majority of these idiots don't vote. 

I think it would be good to see the army on the streets. Would love to see some white English scum having their heads cracked. 

Are you saying that loads of governments haven't been elected on the back of promising to lower immigration only for it to go up and up? And that immigration levels haven't been a big concern for successive electorates? 

3 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

I agree they are an eyesore, but this aspect just reinforces my point about irrational bullshit. Seriously, blaming immigrants for them is just desperate. Does anyone honestly think they wouldn't exist if we had closed our borders in 2008? Come on. 

Eh? What irrational bullshit? I just said that all these extra security measures due to increased risk of terrorism is not pleasant which is what the post I put up says. 

15 minutes ago, whelk said:

Whilst I have contempt for the rioters it is dangerous to think all people who are frustrated (to put it mildly) by rising immigration are far-right. Most, including me think it is too high.

Industry has changed so your average working class lower educated lad doesn’t have same opportunities in reasonably well paid manufacturing jobs that used to allow them to buy a house etc. 

easy to see why so many are disaffected but charlatans like Farage giving them false hope isn’t the solution for sure 

Sure. That's a fair post. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

Are you saying that loads of governments haven't been elected on the back of promising to lower immigration only for it to go up and up? And that immigration levels haven't been a big concern for successive electorates? 

No, I'm saying that there has never been a vote to lower immigration. Read my post.

Immigration levels are only a concern because successive electorate don't understand immigration. The point of Brexit was to get rid of brown people, even though it was only going to raise the number of brown people. Brexiteers are now reaping what they sowed. Ignorance and stupidity is not and never will be an excuse for violence. 

Edited by Farmer Saint
  • Like 5

13 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

From the usual suspects.

Whatever you views on immigration, and there are plenty of issues, there is no case for defending the sort of violence we have seen.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hypochondriac said:

Immigration was clearly a big driver behind the referendum but even more so was the economic argument of taking back control via levelling up and the promise of moving emphasis away from a multicultural capital. Neither has happened, largely because the Brexit vote was promising things that were very hard to deliver, let alone quickly.

The 2019 GE then reinforced that, because as the Conservative pundit Daniel Finkenstein says. Boris was promising big state, levelling up interventionalism in the midlands and north, and small state conservatism in the south, which was already cross about Brexit as it has hit the sectors where their skilled jobs are. Somebody wasn’t going to get what they want, and in the end it was no-one. The only people who did were educated English nats who obsessed about treaties and English exceptionalism. But working people as Phillip Hammond said, didn’t vote to be poorer or for their health service to fall through the floor.

History tells us it’s easier to blame someone different to you. And it’s a similar story in a lot of areas in the midlands and north with higher Islamic populations. Young lads getting angry about lack of prospects and not having the manufacturing jobs their grandfathers and in some cases parents had, with austerity then stripping core public services away after the industrial decline 1970s onwards. If immigration fuels the far right, Gaza is fuelling Islamist activists. 

However, whilst I find them equally as revolting as Robinson’s boneheads, they did get organised and give Labour a few blows on the chin in the GE, taking one likely cabinet ministers’ seat, nearly taking Streeting’s and another, plus Phillips. Their intimidating behaviour was widely condemned and onerous. I’m not keen on TUs but pre-1979 it was a way of collectively organising and giving working people a voice, and it left a long-term void.

I’ve seen plenty of comments on here about different treatment, two tier policing which is nonsense. The cops struggled equally in Harehills and post-Southport, as most forces would. Both have been widely condemned cross-party. Harehills was no better, social workers are entitled to go about their duties without violence and intimidation. There will be some stiff sentences arising. 

On the Manchester thing, which has provided some of the fuel, the GMP are waiting on more information before confirming the exact charges. As with Harehills, if you hit or attack a copper seriously, the sentence is going to punitive. Always has, always will.

Finally, people forget the emotions swirling around a tragedy like Southport. It makes all of our hearts cry, it’s just appalling. The parents of the victims need time to put their children to rest now with their lives never the same again, without morons following a far right leader sunning himself in Cyprus grinning as he tweets more misinformation, or masked Islamists in Bolton shouting Allu Akbar.

Fuck extremists of all types.

But if working class communities want core public services back, want thriving economies again, get organised and put pressure on the main parties to prioritise what’s important. I’m sure the fact more austerity is coming won’t have helped. But don’t think Reform are the answer, becuase their economic strategy was x10 worse than Truss’s as a radical free market clusterfuck.  

Edited by Gloucester Saint
Alex - the bit you’ve highlighted refers to the independent campaigns by Islamists in the GE. It got them heard.
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, aintforever said:

From the usual suspects.

Whatever you views on immigration, and there are plenty of issues, there is no case for defending the sort of violence we have seen.

Is anyone defending it?

• Like 1

Social media right now full of made-up content that's created just to stoke hate and cause division - right from the naming of an imaginary Muslim for the Southport murders to more subtle vague tales, innocent white lads on their way to bible classes attacked by illegals, but even though outnumbered the plucky patriots managed to fight them off. White woman stabbed by illegals straight off a boat, proud English locked up at every turn while illegals run riot with their new houses and cars, poor white bloke defending a granny spat on by sneering Muslim sorts in his own high street....emotive tales of hate cleverly woven to harvest the support of the causal observer.

People are being absolutely played right now by right wing politicians and bots, and if you are one of these people kneejerk reacting to every story you hear down the pub, that's why you are being labelled as thick.

But, but, but RB you wokey pinko, my copper mate says there was a brown bloke who blah, blah, blah....

Yes, there was one, and he was banged up because he's a filthy criminal, and there was a white Christian guy who did the same but you said nothing then, because you're doing a very good impression of a fucking racist.

Stop the misinformation and stop the bots.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Gloucester Saint said:

However, whilst I find them equally as revolting as Robinson’s boneheads, they did get organised and give Labour a few blows on the chin in the GE, taking one likely cabinet ministers’ seat, nearly taking Streeting’s and another, plus Phillips. Their intimidating behaviour was widely condemned and onerous. 

errr...I am not sure those who follow Tommy Robinson shout Allahu Akbar or stand for the Workers Party.

I think your post is the kind of fake news Rallyboy rants about.

Edited by AlexLaw76
  • Confused 3

I have noticed that that it seems to be the same people making excuses for the disillusioned white that are also making excuses for the Israeli bombardment of Gaza. Unfortunately the only link I can see is that the main victims seem to be Muslim. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1