What Is Happening To Our Country?

sadoldgit

I wanted to let everyone know that I'm selling "Protect are children" starter kits. 

Contains:

- crate of Stella 

- balaclava

- some tasteful tattoo templates

- ankle tag 

- colour chart

- Wetherspoon voucher (enough for a breakfast bap, pint and a bomb chaser)

- Reform UK "membership"

- "live, love, laugh" ornament for the ladies

- Lonsdale runners

Vital gear for the socially conscious patriot. 100 quid all in. Family special, 3 for 2.

Email me at: shouldhavetriedharder@school.com

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Just now, benjii said:

I wanted to let everyone know that I'm selling "Protect are children" starter kits. 

Contains:

- crate of Stella 

- balaclava

- some tasteful tattoo templates

- ankle tag 

- colour chart

- Wetherspoon voucher (enough for a breakfast bap, pint and a bomb chaser)

- Reform UK "membership"

- "live, love, laugh" ornament for the ladies

- Lonsdale runners

Vital gear for the socially conscious patriot. 100 quid all in. Family special, 3 for 2.

Email me at: shouldhavetriedharder@school.com

Not much to change to attend a free Palestine “protest”

• Confused 5

https://x.com/jamiemgreer/status/1819865475834102128?t=qQw1095f3G5jbyx_-oOd6Q&s=19

Setting fire to a library, burning down a Citizens Advice Centre in Sunderland.

Is there no end to these cunts stupidity? 

Actually, the answer to that is obviously no and proved by this fucking idiot.

https://x.com/jonhotspur88/status/1819684986015912426?t=cDU-gitLZjOBVDKBnHEZXw&s=19

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, The Cat said:

https://x.com/jamiemgreer/status/1819865475834102128?t=qQw1095f3G5jbyx_-oOd6Q&s=19

Setting fire to a library, burning down a Citizens Advice Centre in Sunderland.

Is there no end to these cunts stupidity? 

Actually, the answer to that is obviously no and proved by this fucking idiot.

https://x.com/jonhotspur88/status/1819684986015912426?t=cDU-gitLZjOBVDKBnHEZXw&s=19

The full force of the law should come down on these people after the damage cause, and the full force of the law should go in and stop the disruption being caused at the time. 

The full force of the law should stepped in during the BLM riots. The full force of the law should have not allowed blatant racism seen during the pro Palestine riots. The full force of the law should have protected the Batley teacher.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

The full force of the law should come down on these people after the damage cause, and the full force of the law should go in and stop the disruption being caused at the time. 

The full force of the law should stepped in during the BLM riots. The full force of the law should have not allowed blatant racism seen during the pro Palestine riots. The full force of the law should have protected the Batley teacher.

It did, only wallys full of false grievance believe it didn't. I see you left XR of your little unfair list, because inconveniently for you some have just received the full force of the law, and some.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Fan The Flames said:

It did, only wallys full of false grievance believe it didn't. I see you left XR of your little unfair list, because inconveniently for you some have just received the full force of the law, and some.

why would I add them when the the full force applied?

But good news all the same. 

7 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

Rioters turned up in Blackpool yesterday, only to find 8000 punks attending the Rebellion festival. The punks chased them off.

Growing up, my gran was always pointing out the local punks and saying, "why aren't you more like those nice folks? They've got proper haircuts." 🙂

1 minute ago, Holmes_and_Watson said:

Growing up, my gran was always pointing out the local punks and saying, "why aren't you more like those nice folks? They've got proper haircuts." 🙂

I think I need to dig out my Anti-Nazi League and Rock Against Racism badges.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Fan The Flames said:

But you can tell from the twitter post you shared, from who it's posted by and the #s that there's a good chance it's dodgy. And a 10 sec Google search would have confirmed that. 

You say Starmers been unhelpful, which I disagree with, but spreading lies like you have is far more unhelpful.

What do they call them? Useful idiots?

15 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

bookburn5.jpg

That one stood out to me. That said, none of the actions of these idiots makes any sense, so I suspect as much thought went into torching the library as the shoe shop. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Holmes_and_Watson said:

They still gather on the bridge at Camden so there's still time mate. 

15 hours ago, Turkish said:

Yep same as everyone else. Do you think Starmers comments labelling everyone far right have been helpful?

After calming everything down with his statement I believe he’s now off on holiday 😂😂

Can you imagine what this lot would have said about Boris fucking off after the past couple of days….

You're right about the full force of the law only applying to certain communities. Have you seen the video of plod asking Muslims to deposit their weapons at the local mosque? Can you imagine them dealing with white lads in a similar way “would you mind dropping your weapons into Wetherspoon’s for us, we’d be awfully grateful “….

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

After calming everything down with his statement I believe he’s now off on holiday 😂😂

Can you imagine what this lot would have said about Boris fucking off after the past couple of days….

You're right about the full force of the law only applying to certain communities. Have you seen the video of plod asking Muslims to deposit their weapons at the local mosque? Can you imagine them dealing with white lads in a similar way “would you mind dropping your weapons into Wetherspoon’s for us, we’d be awfully grateful “….

yes he’s off on holiday. I do remember when Boris took a holiday during a crisis and he was absolutely hammered for it 

During the BLM protests after a criminal 4000 miles away was killed Starmer took the knee despite large scale disorder all over the world. In the aftermouth of 3 young girls being murdered he promises to clamp down on protesting . The narrative from some on here was that the protests were largely peaceful despite clear videos of police being attacked and all sorts of damage done. There they were doing it for a good cause. This lot are thick racist EDL scum who should be locked up forever and they say others have an agenda LOL

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 4

What’s happening is nothing other than divide and rule. 

2 sides against each other which will result in draconian laws designed to surveil and control. 

There will be digital ids being rolled out before we know it. Well done all involved. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Raging Bull said:

What’s happening is nothing other than divide and rule. 

2 sides against each other which will result in draconian laws designed to surveil and control. 

There will be digital ids being rolled out before we know it. Well done all involved. 

Starmer mentioning embracing facial recognition leapt out at me, giving a shiver and reminding me of the fears aimed at the right of past conservative governments.

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

yes he’s off on holiday. I do remember when Boris took a holiday during a crisis and he was absolutely hammered for it 

During the BLM protests after a criminal 4000 miles away was killed Starmer took the knee despite large scale disorder all over the world. In the aftermouth of 3 young girls being murdered he promises to clamp down on protesting . The narrative from some on here was that the protests were largely peaceful despite clear videos of police being attacked and all sorts of damage done. There they were doing it for a good cause. This lot are thick racist EDL scum who should be locked up forever and they say others have an agenda LOL

You can keep saying the same thing over and over again, trying to find hypocrisy or equivalence, but it doesn't stack up 

Got any more lies to spread on SM today?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Holmes_and_Watson said:

Starmer mentioning embracing facial recognition leapt out at me, giving a shiver and reminding me of the fears aimed at the right of past conservative governments.

Yeah, didn't like that or the stopping people travel to different areas.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Fan The Flames said:

You can keep saying the same thing over and over again, trying to find hypocrisy or equivalence, but it doesn't stack up 

Got any more lies to spread on SM today?

Heres a revelation that’s going to blow your fucking mind

you can believe Black Lives Matter, be opposed to mass immigration and believe that people who smash things up for their cause are fucking idiots and deserve to be punished equally depending on what their crime was, not what “cause” they are smashing things up for 

Edited by Turkish

20 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

As I read that, I thought you were going to end with "no-one even noticed the damage that was caused".

Depends where they met; if it was Revoe it would count as urban regeneration. They might also be useful helping clear the site of the old Courts building, instead of lobbing bits of concrete at each other there could be some strategically positioned skips for them to aim at

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Turkish said:

you can believe Black Lives Matter, be opposed to mass immigration and believe that people who smash things up for their cause are fucking idiots and deserve to be punished equally depending on what their crime was, not what “cause” they are smashing things up for 

That's not a revelation to me, that's obvious and that's what's happening. If it's not prove it.

It's a fantasy that the police, the government, the establishment turn a blind eye to some disorder and come down hard on others. They get shit wrong sometimes but there is no unfair strategy being played out here.

The thing that seems to have wound some of you up is that a BLM demonstration was called mainly peaceful. But it was, it was peaceful all day with some disorder in the evening. That is the definition of mainly peaceful, that's what Cressida Dick called it, the person in charge of policing it. Because the facts that you can see don't help you, you then have to make a fantasy up about some secret biased establishment agenda.

Then the recent right wing riots that can't be excused in anyway, and you try and excuse it as a protest, everyone can see it's not a protest about those little girls.

You are trying to prove equivalence and hypocrisy when there is none. And the Starmer stuff is just silly 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Fan The Flames said:

That's not a revelation to me, that's obvious and that's what's happening. If it's not prove it.

It's a fantasy that the police, the government, the establishment turn a blind eye to some disorder and come down hard on others. They get shit wrong sometimes but there is no unfair strategy being played out here.

The thing that seems to have wound some of you up is that a BLM demonstration was called mainly peaceful. But it was, it was peaceful all day with some disorder in the evening. That is the definition of mainly peaceful, that's what Cressida Dick called it, the person in charge of policing it. Because the facts that you can see don't help you, you then have to make a fantasy up about some secret biased establishment agenda.

Then the recent right wing riots that can't be excused in anyway, and you try and excuse it as a protest, everyone can see it's not a protest about those little girls.

You are trying to prove equivalence and hypocrisy when there is none. And the Starmer stuff is just silly 

On 01/08/2024 at 18:50, Turkish said:

Intent on confronting the police Like these guys? 

Police get attacked at a BLM protest it’s “largely peaceful”

police get attacked  at “right wing” protest they are thick racist thugs!

:lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fan The Flames said:

People taking the knee is not a protest but virtual signalling, people burning libraries and CABs is not criminally but a righteous protest.

🤣

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

Must have missed that bit then. Struggling so resort to making things up, bless 

The idiots are at it in Rotherham today. Shouting "get them out" towards a hotel housing asylum seekers, throwing bottles and starting fires. They've gotta stamp down hard on this sharpish or it's going to get ridiculously out of control.

25 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Must have missed that bit then. Struggling so resort to making things up, bless 

No I had already answered that but it makes no difference to you, you are too dug in. So I thought I would just join in your nonsense way of debating.

Like most normal people I don't condone the violence at the BLM protest. There was some violence and the violence was wrong but it was mainly peaceful, I know it's nuanced but that's the facts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Fan The Flames said:

No I had already answered that but it makes no difference to you, you are too dug in. So I thought I would just join in your nonsense way of debating.

Like most normal people I don't condone the violence at the BLM protest. There was some violence and the violence was wrong but it was mainly peaceful, I know it's nuanced but that's the facts.

Whats the benchmark for what is and isn’t largely peaceful?

19 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Whats the benchmark for what is and isn’t largely peaceful?

Ask Cressida Dick.

Anyway what's the point of talking about a BLM protest 4 years ago, when we have the pressing issue of the right wing riots smashing the country up and costing the tax payer millions.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, egg said:

The idiots are at it in Rotherham today. Shouting "get them out" towards a hotel housing asylum seekers, throwing bottles and starting fires. They've gotta stamp down hard on this sharpish or it's going to get ridiculously out of control.

If only they'd stuck with the Bibby Stockholm.

Mongs turn up for a fight, float out to sea a little, mongs give up and go home.

Problem solved.

6 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Mongs turn up for a fight, float out to sea a little, mongs give up and go home.

Problem solved.

Or let it float out more to a little island. It's not solving immigration issues, as such, but would help control population numbers, and resources. The first lot on the island can spend their time attacking later arrivals as immigrants. So, that will keep them happy.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Fan The Flames said:

Ask Cressida Dick.

Anyway what's the point of talking about a BLM protest 4 years ago, when we have the pressing issue of the right wing riots smashing the country up and costing the tax payer millions.

How about your definition? What’s the point of a forum if whenever anyone asks a question you tell them to ask someone else?

🤦 it’s entirely relevant due to the various responses from the authorities as this is in part why the current protests are about. 

Edited by Turkish

33 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Problem solved.

Push them towards the sea with water cannons would be a start. Feral people need feral treatment. 

2 hours ago, egg said:

They try,but realistically there isn't enough of them. Welsh police covering in Liverpool last night I see. 

And updated just now, they have been totally overwhelmed in Middlesbrough and the hotel has been stormed. The tories wrecked the police since 2012. It's full of nippers with about 2 years service now 

Why can't Farage put out a message calling for it all to stop ?

This is what he said in August 2011 ;

“This has got nothing to do with politics. It is opportunistic crime, taking place on a massive scale. Criticise the police, but there simply aren’t enough of them to deal with hundreds of outbreaks of violence. Millions of Londoners are terrified.”

“I don’t want the state to interfere with our lives, but frankly, to protect the innocent majority, the government needs to take radical action today. We must put the army on the streets, to allow the police to get on the job, and protect our citizens.”

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

Why can't Farage put out a message calling for it all to stop ?

This is what he said in August 2011 ;

“This has got nothing to do with politics. It is opportunistic crime, taking place on a massive scale. Criticise the police, but there simply aren’t enough of them to deal with hundreds of outbreaks of violence. Millions of Londoners are terrified.”

“I don’t want the state to interfere with our lives, but frankly, to protect the innocent majority, the government needs to take radical action today. We must put the army on the streets, to allow the police to get on the job, and protect our citizens.”

It isn’t controlled by Farage. He enables this sort of shit but there is no real cause other than being fucked off with immigration 

14 minutes ago, RedWillie said:

And updated just now, they have been totally overwhelmed in Middlesbrough and the hotel has been stormed. The tories wrecked the police since 2012. It's full of nippers with about 2 years service now 

Police overwhelmed or protestors?

youre right about the tories ruining the police. Cuts cuts cuts. And not being sexist but the equality thing, send women to control a load of angry blokes ain’t going to end well

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Police overwhelmed or protestors?

youre right about the tories ruining the police. Cuts cuts cuts. And not being sexist but the equality thing, send women to control a load of angry blokes ain’t going to end well

Some of the melts in police uniform these days, not surprised!

IMG_0777.jpeg

Edited by AlexLaw76