What Is Happening To Our Country?

sadoldgit

Looks like Nigel agrees with Soggy, asking “what is happening to our country”. 

It started off the week before in Kent, when a Lieutenant Colonel in full military uniform is stabbed in the street and I was told that Kent Police wanted to play the incident down. I got that on the highest level.

“So I think it’s quite legitimate to ask questions as to what the hell is going on.

And then of course we had Southend at the same time with machete gangs fighting in the streets… I think it’s perfectly reasonable to ask what is happening to law and order in our country.

• Like 2

Whilst I’m not for one second condoning the actions in Southport there is a lot of anger from what is perceived to be two tier policing in the UK. The police took the knee when BLM protesters were running riot in London, they ran away in Leeds, they stopped by last week as Muslims protested and threw objects at the police station yet last night there were hundreds of them there, ready in riot gear. Just a recent example. Yes the ones there are only following orders but it’s them that get the brunt of it. 

there is a reason why the likes of Tommy Robinson get air time and it’s all to easy to dismiss it as everyone who listens to him as racist. People have seen their communities taken over, they’ve seen repeated stabbing and terrorist attacks by immigrants and it’s happening all over Europe and our governments don’t seem to be willing or able to do anything about it

its all very well to sit behind computer screens making judgements from your living room and of course there will be some, like last night, Who use it as an excuse for a fight but there are others who dont

a good friend of mine is from Bradford he is the least racist person I know married to a black woman, 3 Mixed race kids, does Jamaican and ska nights but even he says to me how terrible Bradford is now and what the media let us know is only scraping the surface of what is going on there if we knew the truth there would be absolute meltdown. Amplify that across multiple cities in the UK and it’s no wonder we’re in the mess we’re in. 

• Like 1

Climate change protesters get 5 years in prison. What will happen to the racist  thugs who turned up last night to riot when people were grieving and dealing with the aftermath of a major tragedy nearby?

8 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Climate change protesters get 5 years in prison. What will happen to the racist  thugs who turned up last night to riot when people were grieving and dealing with the aftermath of a major tragedy nearby?

Severe beatings would be a good start

Unfortunately nobody in government really seems to be addressing the concerns of the public about lawless and murderous behaviour from ethnic groups in the UK. We have enough degenerate scumbags of our own without importing loads more who have no real respect for our country or cultures.

i know this particularly horrible cunt who murdered the girls was born here but it’s come off the back of quite a few recent incidents where the police and media seem to be looking to keep details quiet from the public. 

Social media led by shit stirrers like TR then fans the flames and then we end up with riots.(the internet is a big driver in all the trouble from Palestine to Southport)

however in the past year or two even really moderate people are saying how worried they are for their kids growing up in this country now, the town centres are intimidating in a way they never used to be. Maybe not so much down here on the south coast but certainly elsewhere.

Government and police really need to start getting a grip on things because otherwise what you would class as “normal” people are going to become agitated. 

We all have families and want a safe country for them to live in, when that starts to feel threatened people react in volatile ways.

• Like 1

The only people who reacted in volatile ways were the right wing thugs of the EDL and those winding them up. Normal people were being respectful of the grieving families and. Immunity and were letting the police and the CJS get on with their job of dealing with the suspect.

13 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

The only people who reacted in volatile ways were the right wing thugs of the EDL and those winding them up. Normal people were being respectful of the grieving families and. Immunity and were letting the police and the CJS get on with their job of dealing with the suspect.

Who are the EDL? 

35 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Yes you are correct about last night, but there is an undercurrent brewing in the country and the longer it gets swept under the carpet the more volatility there will be. 
Majority of riots and attacks on the police this century in the UK tend to be ethnic minorities or anarchist groups so it always seems to come as a big shock when a different group riot.

2 hours ago, Mixedkebab said:

Unfortunately nobody in government really seems to be addressing the concerns of the public about lawless and murderous behaviour from ethnic groups in the UK. We have enough degenerate scumbags of our own without importing loads more who have no real respect for our country or cultures.

i know this particularly horrible cunt who murdered the girls was born here but it’s come off the back of quite a few recent incidents where the police and media seem to be looking to keep details quiet from the public. 

Social media led by shit stirrers like TR then fans the flames and then we end up with riots.(the internet is a big driver in all the trouble from Palestine to Southport)

however in the past year or two even really moderate people are saying how worried they are for their kids growing up in this country now, the town centres are intimidating in a way they never used to be. Maybe not so much down here on the south coast but certainly elsewhere.

Government and police really need to start getting a grip on things because otherwise what you would class as “normal” people are going to become agitated. 

We all have families and want a safe country for them to live in, when that starts to feel threatened people react in volatile ways.

Where is the evidence that the Police and media are keeping incidents quiet, for your implied diversity reasons. A good portion of the media are politically inclined to not want to keep this stuff quiet, who is gagging them?

There was the Rochdale sex trafficking stuff that wasn't investigated properly, that was some time ago. Any recent evidence?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mixedkebab said:

Yes you are correct about last night, but there is an undercurrent brewing in the country and the longer it gets swept under the carpet the more volatility there will be. 
Majority of riots and attacks on the police this century in the UK tend to be ethnic minorities or anarchist groups so it always seems to come as a big shock when a different group riot.

It doesn’t come as a shock at all when a far right group kick off. It is what they do. They are in it for the violence.

https://www.protectuk.police.uk/threat-risk/threat-analysis/threat-extreme-right-wing-terrorism

Edited by sadoldgit

16 minutes ago, Fan The Flames said:

Where is the evidence that the Police and media are keeping incidents quiet, for your implied diversity reasons. A good portion of the media are politically inclined to not want to keep this stuff quiet, who is gagging them?

There was the Rochdale sex trafficking stuff that wasn't investigated properly, that was some time ago. Any recent evidence?

I said they seem to be- a case in point being the relegation of the story and minimal details of the serving British soldier’s attempted murder on his doorstep in front of his family, compared to the huge coverage and provocative talk show interviews regarding the man kicked in the head by that copper after they had attacked the officers. 
Also the mass hysteria in the UK media over George Floyd in the USA causing riots and attacks on the police here, when a little girl murdered by getting her throat cut  randomly in a park by an immigrant around the same time received the bare minimum of coverage.

Edited by Mixedkebab

9 minutes ago, Mixedkebab said:

I said they seem to be- a case in point being the relegation of the story and minimal details of the serving British soldier’s attempted murder on his doorstep in front of his family, compared to the huge coverage and provocative talk show interviews regarding the man kicked in the head by that copper after they had attacked the officers. 
Also the mass hysteria in the UK media over George Floyd in the USA causing riots and attacks on the police here, when a little girl murdered by getting her throat cut  randomly in a park by an immigrant around the same time received the bare minimum of coverage.

Can you explain something to me? How come when a white British person kills or rapes someone nothing happens in terms of social unrest, but if an “immigrant” rapes or kills someone (or even if they don’t and it is just a rumour) it often all kicks off?

i see this thread has gone down the usual route, the murdered girls largely being ignored now it's turned into a rant about the far right from the usual suspects desperate to be seen to care so much, Pathetic.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Turkish said:

i see this thread has gone down the usual route, the murdered girls largely being ignored now it's turned into a rant about the far right from the usual suspects desperate to be seen to care so much, Pathetic.

The EDL sorts have brought this into the discussion by their behaviour. There are valid concerns some have but a time and a place and not hijacking a situation in which must be bringing unfathomable grief for the families affected.

• Like 2

Can't talk about the EDL, even though they rioted last night but can talk about the Police treating white people last 2nd class citizens and the Daily Mail being gagged by the deep state.

Edited by Fan The Flames
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Seems to be 2 tier policing going on.  Do t want to upset certain communities.

how is that teacher from Batley getting on?

Help me out here. I have been looking for the news of the riots that kicked off when Lucy Letby killed those babies.

30 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Help me out here. I have been looking for the news of the riots that kicked off when Lucy Letby killed those babies.

Such a prick 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Still sucking up to Turkish and his buddies?

Can’t be you can it? It’s the conspiratorial  posters all ganging up against little old righteous me

Edited by whelk
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

You would struggle to claim she is a muslim illegal immigrant, even to the most bigotted EDL loon.

44 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Absolute bellend.

Quality reply as usual. So come on. Where are all the riots when white English people commit terrible crimes? Perhaps answer the question instead of resorting to childish name calling. You didn’t answer the question because you can’t. So the next question I have for you is do you think it is okay for a bunch of thugs to run riot when the possible perpetrator is “not one of us?” 

57 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Quality reply as usual. So come on. Where are all the riots when white English people commit terrible crimes? Perhaps answer the question instead of resorting to childish name calling. You didn’t answer the question because you can’t. So the next question I have for you is do you think it is okay for a bunch of thugs to run riot when the possible perpetrator is “not one of us?” 

Absolute bellend.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

Can you explain something to me? How come when a white British person kills or rapes someone nothing happens in terms of social unrest, but if an “immigrant” rapes or kills someone (or even if they don’t and it is just a rumour) it often all kicks off?

Here are two for starters.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Mark_Duggan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sarah_Everard

34 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Not going to answer the question then? You sound like one of them.

You’re clearly ignoring the growing amount of people on here who are seeing you for what you are. I get now why you’ve “got me on ignore” (apart from when you forget)  I called you out early, knew what you were a while back and the narcissist in you couldn’t have that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

No surprise that the casualty figures are down with the lower speed limit. The 20mph limit is very unpopular though. Will the figures make any difference in attitudes or will people still be happy to trade another 10mph for a higher death toll?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cydvr2rnm4ro.amp

Why not go the whole hog and reintroduce a man with a red flag walking in front of every vehicle ? That should bring the casualty rate down to zero.

46 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

No surprise that the casualty figures are down with the lower speed limit. The 20mph limit is very unpopular though. Will the figures make any difference in attitudes or will people still be happy to trade another 10mph for a higher death toll?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cydvr2rnm4ro.amp

Why not cut speed limits to 10, or even 5Mph?

Why not just ban cars?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Why not cut speed limits to 10, or even 5Mph?

Why not just ban cars?

It's a start. But I know I won't stop wringing my hands until I protect everyone from any risk I could moan about. Bikes, Fast walking... Oh, why must we trade speed for lives?!

Join my campaign for zen walking now!