Matt Le Tissier Position

FrenchSaint

2 hours ago, beatlesaint said:

Thank goodness MLT hasn't sunk this low!!

He is getting there, and so is Rickie Lambert sadly. Probably my 2 favourite Saints and now I struggle to even read their social posts. Perhaps Joey Barton will help them see the light and put them on the right path.

Absolute tosspiece. I know someone (admittedly only knew them via Facebook and a forum like this but still) who was one of the 22 killed in that horrific instance.

It absolutely happened...Not that I think anyone on here needs convincing.

2 hours ago, S-Clarke said:

These sorts are just mental, there's having an opinion and a view - but this is just sick and twisted and causing hurt to those who were impacted by it. Why he wants to prove something like that was a cover up is beyond me - he can believe it if he wants in his own head, but what does anyone gain from him dragging everyone through his deranged episode?

Attention. Simple as that.

4 hours ago, beatlesaint said:

A couple of years ago he was insinuating that teenage girls raped and murdered by alcoholic thugs in Bucha were all part of some 'fake news' media narrative, so he's basically there already. He did issue a wafer thin apology but it basically amounted to being sorry for himself that it didn't get the, "oooh controversial, Matt likes to think  outside the box and stand up to the mainstream media," reaction he was hoping for.

17 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

A couple of years ago he was insinuating that teenage girls raped and murdered by alcoholic thugs in Bucha were all part of some 'fake news' media narrative, so he's basically there already. He did issue a wafer thin apology but it basically amounted to being sorry for himself that it didn't get the, "oooh controversial, Matt likes to think  outside the box and stand up to the mainstream media," reaction he was hoping for.

I think that he actually admitted he had been clumsy but was actually highlighting that we should be wary about believing everything we are being told about the war. I thought it was a pretty tactless example but agreed with what he was trying to say - we were receiving a lot of propaganda spin at the time that suited Ukraine and her allies and I just wanted to be able to trust the news output I was hearing and watching was impartial. That was not always the case in the early days of the Ukraine war.   

3 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

Absolute tosspiece. I know someone (admittedly only knew them via Facebook and a forum like this but still) who was one of the 22 killed in that horrific instance.

It absolutely happened...Not that I think anyone on here needs convincing.

The character below does.

5 hours ago, east-stand-nic said:

Jeez. 🤡's.

6 hours ago, beatlesaint said:

You didn’t see the guff from him about satanic global elite peado’s, drinking blood from sacrificed children then. 🤪

7 hours ago, Sergei Gotsmanov said:

I think that he actually admitted he had been clumsy but was actually highlighting that we should be wary about believing everything we are being told about the war. I thought it was a pretty tactless example but agreed with what he was trying to say - we were receiving a lot of propaganda spin at the time that suited Ukraine and her allies and I just wanted to be able to trust the news output I was hearing and watching was impartial. That was not always the case in the early days of the Ukraine war.   

If I watch a documentary on astrophysics, featuring Patrick Moore, Brian Cox and Stephen Hawking, I don’t need to go and read a blog on Facebook by Janice the flat Earther in order to form a balanced opinion. I don’t know where this idea comes from that opposing opinions are somehow equal but they aren’t. Tiss’s are almost entirely horse sh*t.

• Like 1

On 26/07/2024 at 22:10, sadoldgit said:

The character below does.

You see now, this is why you get so much hassle. You are a total idiot. referring to someone as a character, just because they have a different opinion to you and because I ask you questions you CANNOT answer. You are by far the worst poster on this site. By far.

• Haha 1