Matt Le Tissier Position

FrenchSaint

8 minutes ago, Master Bates said:

Top trolling of Pompey. In a rarity for his views of late I can't say I blame him either for blocking people mentioning his daughter in law.

1 hour ago, Master Bates said:

Why is the photo reversed? I know I have trouble posting pictures the right way up but this is the Daily Mail!

Ah.

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

I was amazed le tissier was part of the main group at Wembley, i think Chairman Parsons is making a very dangerous call.

And on the daughter in law front, when le tissier says 'family' hes missing his son Mitchell, who Le tissier has not spoken to for over 3 years now.

If it wasnt for his wife looking after Mitchell through ill health, i hate to think what would of happened.

Edited by SaintsLoyal

12 hours ago, Jonnyboy said:

The irony of people saying he spreads misinformation.

Ironically, I think the gay frogs thing was the conspiracy theory which actually had some truth to it. I forget the details now but it wasn’t entirely unfounded.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, SaintsLoyal said:

I was amazed le tissier was part of the main group at Wembley, i think Chairman Parsons is making a very dangerous call.

And on the daughter in law front, when le tissier says 'family' hes missing his son Mitchell, who Le tissier has not spoken to for over 3 years now.

If it wasnt for his wife looking after Mitchell through ill health, i hate to think what would of happened.

Wasn’t aware father and son weren’t on talking terms.

Equally wasn’t aware someone was going through ill health.

Sadly, was aware of his daughter in law, mainly through the hilarious trolling on Twitter, but she brings it all on herself so I couldn’t give a toss. She deserves every ounce of it.

20 hours ago, Jonnyboy said:

The irony of people saying he spreads misinformation.

He actually does though. He claimed the government can control the weather and deliberately made it hot and sunny during Covid lockdown FFS. 

So where is the irony?

On 28/05/2024 at 15:55, Master Bates said:

If my son was in a relationship with that I'd probably disown him too, whilst recommending sectioning and a Victoria Cross. 

6 minutes ago, Miltonaggro said:

If my son was in a relationship with that I'd probably disown him too, whilst recommending sectioning and a Victoria Cross. 

Perhaps Matt knows she’s a plant from the Government trying to derail his family and stop his insightful tweets on what they are really up to !! 🤭

• Like 1

On 29/05/2024 at 17:17, Sheaf Saint said:

He actually does though. He claimed the government can control the weather and deliberately made it hot and sunny during Covid lockdown FFS. 

So where is the irony?

He never said the slogan attributed to him in the picture. Duh!

• Like 2

On 01/06/2024 at 10:21, SaintsLoyal said:

This is exactly another example why Le Tissier is too toxic to be anywhere near SFC and especially its management and owners.

Are you reading Parsons ?

https://news.sky.com/story/katie-hopkins-looked-at-me-during-a-weekend-truth-festival-and-said-i-smell-a-virgin-13145544

Such a sad state of affairs, it's literally people who don't have any logical capability being manipulated - and for decent chunks of cash.  

• Like 2

On 29/05/2024 at 09:46, FarehamSaintJames said:

Wasn’t aware father and son weren’t on talking terms.

Equally wasn’t aware someone was going through ill health.

Sadly, was aware of his daughter in law, mainly through the hilarious trolling on Twitter, but she brings it all on herself so I couldn’t give a toss. She deserves every ounce of it.

And from the look of here, I think she sells it by the ounce on OnlyFans

8 hours ago, Jeremy Corbyn said:

Such a sad state of affairs, it's literally people who don't have any logical capability being manipulated - and for decent chunks of cash.  

They should spend their time and money buying newspapers and following political parties who don't at all want to manipulate the gullibilities we all have. 🙂

It's nice to see there's a place where those who think we're controlled by reptilians and those who believe we're pawns in a higher dimensional struggle can meet and get along. If only that were the case in other areas of the world. 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Holmes_and_Watson said:

They should spend their time and money buying newspapers and following political parties who don't at all want to manipulate the gullibilities we all have. 🙂

It's nice to see there's a place where those who think we're controlled by reptilians and those who believe we're pawns in a higher dimensional struggle can meet and get along. If only that were the case in other areas of the world. 🙂

I think the reptilians are harmless, and no issue with higher dimensional struggles.  It's the anti vax and covid conspiracies that are more dangerous, and unfortunately those are the ones mlt is creaming his pants over.

• Confused 1

On 29/05/2024 at 16:26, OldNick said:

what saddos would pay to look at her!!!!

I cannot understand why anyone would find the trout lips, Botox , spray on tan attractive. There are a few friends of mine that post photos of thier daughter like that doing the special sideways stand.
I guess geezers with spray on tans, beards, with shrunken grey trousers but then why would they want to look like Rylan ?  

On 01/06/2024 at 10:21, SaintsLoyal said:

This is exactly another example why Le Tissier is too toxic to be anywhere near SFC and especially its management and owners.

Are you reading Parsons ?

https://news.sky.com/story/katie-hopkins-looked-at-me-during-a-weekend-truth-festival-and-said-i-smell-a-virgin-13145544

Guarantee if I went in, dropped some serious acid, chopped out a gram on the table and snorted it and the lacquer off the cheap tables and then got naked, my desire for freedom would be knocked back.

Dress like a Nigel Farridge banker, toff away about dinghys and some stuff about being a top notch coloniser in 1893 and how the natives were ruddy grateful for our British beatings and all would be swell. 

• Like 1

On 03/06/2024 at 19:22, pingpong said:

I think the reptilians are harmless, and no issue with higher dimensional struggles.  It's the anti vax and covid conspiracies that are more dangerous, and unfortunately those are the ones mlt is creaming his pants over.

I take it you are still masked up

15 minutes ago, Jonnyboy said:

I take it you are still masked up

Coincidentally, yes. I've got a heavy cold so have been wearing a mask to stop me spitting germs onto the fruit and veg.  But normally, no, I don't - because the vaccines helped us get through the worst of the pandemic.

• Like 2

On 04/06/2024 at 23:39, pingpong said:

Coincidentally, yes. I've got a heavy cold so have been wearing a mask to stop me spitting germs onto the fruit and veg.  But normally, no, I don't - because the vaccines helped us get through the worst of the pandemic.

Really we should all be masked up at all times, the common cold is very dangerous to the elderly especially in Winter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just noticed hes promoting some american loony claim that 17 million people were murdered by the covid vaccine. 

Does the club have any 'duty of care' or does that come down to the PFA ?  

• Haha 2

I’m on a Telegram Group that promotes all this Truth nonsense - it’s actually part of my daily light reading but, blimey, they don’t half believe some nonsense….  I find ther beliefs utterly fascinating and, as my American wife points, it only has a few thousand followers which is not a particularly high percentage of the population…..

18 hours ago, whelk said:

These sorts are just mental, there's having an opinion and a view - but this is just sick and twisted and causing hurt to those who were impacted by it. Why he wants to prove something like that was a cover up is beyond me - he can believe it if he wants in his own head, but what does anyone gain from him dragging everyone through his deranged episode?

Edited by S-Clarke