FA Cup Qtr Final - Man City (h)

whelk

Man City fans have received an official email from their supporters club that this fixture will be on Sunday 20th March - 3pm kick off.

Seems unusual for it not be announced by either club or the FA, and 3pm for a Sunday seems odd too.

Hopefully club can announce it asap though.

2 hours ago, nta786 said:

Man City fans have received an official email from their supporters club that this fixture will be on Sunday 20th March - 3pm kick off.

Seems unusual for it not be announced by either club or the FA, and 3pm for a Sunday seems odd too.

Hopefully club can announce it asap though.

I assumed they were waiting for the result of tonight's game, Forest v Huddersfield before TV company's decided where and when !!   I hope you're right and it is Sunday, apparently I'm taking Mrs 64saint to see Les Mis on the Saturday at the Mayflower,  or so I've been told.  🙄

Edited by 64saint

Why are City releasing ticket prices on their website quicker than us 😆

image.png.4623a07bcd93ca3acf3b64260f3da73e.png

Looks like City have taken 4.8k, same as WHU I think, so will be the whole Northam again for them.

Also looks like they are charging different prices to City fans depending on whether they are STHs or not, which is surprising as I thought all away fans regardless of their status with their club would pay the cheapest price the home fans are paying.

10 hours ago, nta786 said:

Why are City releasing ticket prices on their website quicker than us 😆

image.png.4623a07bcd93ca3acf3b64260f3da73e.png

Looks like City have taken 4.8k, same as WHU I think, so will be the whole Northam again for them.

Also looks like they are charging different prices to City fans depending on whether they are STHs or not, which is surprising as I thought all away fans regardless of their status with their club would pay the cheapest price the home fans are paying.

We just have to offer the same pricing as for our own fans, so you can take from that it will be that price for our season ticket holders and members. No doubt they'll have the whole Northam with extra segregation again , doesn't make any sense when you wouldn't leave blocks empty for Premier league game against same opposition 

50 minutes ago, JRM said:

We just have to offer the same pricing as for our own fans, so you can take from that it will be that price for our season ticket holders and members. No doubt they'll have the whole Northam with extra segregation again , doesn't make any sense when you wouldn't leave blocks empty for Premier league game against same opposition 

I'm sure that if we manage to sell the stadium out, they might stick those extra tickets on sale to saints fans. But given we couldn't sell out against West Ham and this is on TV, it's understandable.

1 hour ago, Saint Garrett said:

I'm sure that if we manage to sell the stadium out, they might stick those extra tickets on sale to saints fans. But given we couldn't sell out against West Ham and this is on TV, it's understandable.

The point is if you didn't leave blocks 47/48 empty and moved Man City fans up then Saints could use blocks 40 / 41 for home fans like they used to. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JRM said:

Different rules for FA Cup?