West Ham 2-3 Saints - Match Thread

SuperSAINT

Am I the only one more optimistic with the line up? Defence and keeper looking good, Broja up top. Elyounoussi hasn't been as bad as people make out and though Walcott has done nothing all season, he may pull out a performance from somewhere. 

Recommendations for streams? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Saint_clark said:

Am I the only one more optimistic with the line up? Defence and keeper looking good, Broja up top. Elyounoussi hasn't been as bad as people make out and though Walcott has done nothing all season, he may pull out a performance from somewhere. 

It's not really a bad line up except Walcott, assuming the Armstrongs and Che aren't fit to start.

3 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

Nope, it due to Covid...

I'm not sure of the logic of planning for Tues though given the chances of further cases and it being called off

13 minutes ago, captainchris said:

Either we have one hell of a lot of injuries or Ralph has hit a new level weirdness with his personnel selection… Suspect the second ! 

I think he has written this game off in a misguided to save his big guns for Spurs. Cannot think of anything else unless their has been a bust up in training

13 minutes ago, Saint_Tony said:

very concerning the line up, going to be a painful 90 mins. 

Down to 9 1/2 men before the game has started, i think West Ham will be feeling confident looking at the two line ups. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Personally, wouldn’t have started Moi or Walcott.

That's fine to say, but who would you have started instead, given the absences from the squad (assuming Armstrong is not fully back up to speed)

WTH is going on with Stephens and now Lyanco, Covid? Having to put Simeu on the bench illustrates how we are once again stretched at CB.

Very happy with today's line up :) really wanted Fraser back in goal today so delighted to see that. Hoping both Theo and Moi step up today and deliver :) strong bench too, glad Stuart is back in the squad today :) let's steal this 2-1 to us - Broja and Prowsey to score again - COYR :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, VectisSaint said:

That's fine to say, but who would you have started instead, given the absences from the squad (assuming Armstrong is not fully back up to speed)

WTH is going on with Stephens and now Lyanco, Covid? Having to put Simeu on the bench illustrates how we are once again stretched at CB.

Why can't Saints tell us who is either  injured or not fit

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Totton Saint said:

Why can't Saints tell us who is either  injured or not fit

Gives the other team a competitive advantage for little gain to them. Broja Walcott is a dramatically different style of front line to Adams Armstrong so makes little sense to give anything away.

4 minutes ago, VectisSaint said:

Perraud LB, with Livramento and KWP on the right.  Adams/Armstrong up front with Broja.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Saint_clark said:

With you on the line up. Only change I would have liked to see is Perraud to start. Fancy us for a point here.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Totton Saint said:

I think he has written this game off in a misguided to save his big guns for Spurs. Cannot think of anything else unless their has been a bust up in training

Posted 4 minutes before this was the fact that we have a number of covid cases........

• Lighthouse changed the title to West Ham 2-3 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic