FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Swansea (a)

nta786

16 minutes ago, Kenilworthy said:

Have a suspicion that with increased covid restrictions in Wales away supporters might not be allowed to go. There doesn't appear to be any ticket news yet for a game that is not that far off.

I think you are right on that unfortunately from what Drakeford is saying. Was looking forward to a second trip over the border this season. 

BBC Wales can also be viewed in all UK regions on iplayer.

Hope it stays the same for the match.

I've watched other BBC Wales sport events through the Sky channel without a problem in the past.

Edited by M271

27 minutes ago, Fan The Flames said:

Can that be watched in all regions? They block the BBC regional radio commentary to other regions.

On the Virgin box I put BBC wales on (864) last night to check and it was broadcasting (basically the same film as normal BBC 1).....I know what you mean about BBC Sounds which will just not broadcast some matches if they don't have the online rights.

But I would think in this case it will be fine. It'll be on.

Yaki da.

Edited by CB Fry
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, RedWillie said:

No one will be going.  Fans not allowed in Welsh stadiums from Boxing day.

Yes saw that this morning, that's annoying it's a ground I wanted to tick off. However I was hedging about going so made the decision for me.

England tends to follow Wales on these things so I wouldn't be surprised if the same happens across the UK. That will be a blow for the club as they have sold out the Spurs game.

End of the day it is just a game of footie, more important to keep this blasted virus under the cosh.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, RedWillie said:

No one will be going.  Fans not allowed in Welsh stadiums from Boxing day.

Bet they wouldn't have announced these new stadium restrictions if the 6 nations was on... Also nightclubs and pubs are still open. Idiotic to close stadiums but keep tightly packed indoor venues open

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tunit said:

Bet they wouldn't have announced these new stadium restrictions if the 6 nations was on... Also nightclubs and pubs are still open. Idiotic to close stadiums but keep tightly packed indoor venues open

Nightclubs are also closing from Boxing Day in Wales.

8 hours ago, tunit said:

So we could still have a day out to Swansea,  watch the game whilst boozing in the pub and travel back, almost more appealing than going to the game 

• Like 1