Liverpool 4-0 Saints - Match Thread

Lighthouse

Not a bad response really. It's the early goal that shellshocked us and forced us to fear the worst. If we'd conceded that goal now and everything else had played out exactly the same, we'd probably be calling it a half decent performance so far.

Also, we've gone from 27/1 to 25/1 to 20/1 in the last few minutes!

Just now, Instant Classic said:

Not a bad response really. It's the early goal that shellshocked us and forced us to fear the worst. If we'd conceded that goal now and everything else had played out exactly the same, we'd probably be calling it a half decent performance so far.

Also, we've gone from 27/1 to 25/1 to 20/1 in the last few minutes!

I blame you

• Haha 1

Just now, benjii said:

As soon as it hit Arnold’s arm, I thought, “Definite goal coming here!”.

Yeah same.

Its the same area of the pitch as the Norwich foul last night, a few passes later they score. What exactly is the point of VAR? They've won the ball and started that move with a handball ffs. Only saving grace is i have salah and jota in my FF team.

Get ready for saints to have a goal ruled out for a similar foul in a few weeks.

Just now, OttawaSaint said:

Odd because last season they disallowed a few goals where it just brushed an arm but here he controlled it with the arm. Without that contact Perraud would have cleared it. 

The defending after it was poor. But it did leave our guy out of position and allowed the attack to progress.

Cheating basically, and getting away with it..

Just now, OttawaSaint said:

Odd because last season they disallowed a few goals where it just brushed an arm but here he controlled it with the arm. Without that contact Perraud would have cleared it. 

I agree,  he controlled the ball advantageously for himself with his elbow . Definition of hand ball to everyone but those clowns called refs 

• Lighthouse changed the title to Liverpool 4-0 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic