Sheff Utd 2-2 (p.2-4) Saints - Match Thread

Lighthouse

11 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Cost less than Gardos so let’s not have too high hopes

As I’ve alluded to before, I’d be happy with another Gardos. If he can be a cut above the lower league teams we play in the cups and acquit himself respectably for short periods when the first three are injured, that’ll do me. I just hope he’s a bit better than Danso, Hooiveld or Caulker.

14 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

As I’ve alluded to before, I’d be happy with another Gardos. If he can be a cut above the lower league teams we play in the cups and acquit himself respectably for short periods when the first three are injured, that’ll do me. I just hope he’s a bit better than Danso, Hooiveld or Caulker.

I agree. Gardos was a decent enough player just unlucky with that injury which finished him. If he’s that sort of level that’s fine by me with Salisu and Bednarek as first choice. Seems quite a decent character too

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

How much further do you think your benchmarks of acceptability can drop for a player who, according to some online sources, cost 6m plus?

Personally I’d be disgusted with another Gardos.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Kraken said:

How much further do you think your benchmarks of acceptability can drop for a player who, according to some online sources, cost 6m plus?

Personally I’d be disgusted with another Gardos.

Didn't gardos cost £12million 6 years ago when fees were much lower? 

• Lighthouse changed the title to Sheff Utd 2-2 (p.2-4) Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic