Turkish and Friends Lemon Party

Billy the Kidd

2 hours ago, Minsk said:

Typical Turkish Answer (TTA).

As usual you come out out with a complete and utter load of bollocks attempting to put people down and trying to make yourself look hard and clever, yet when challenged completely avoid any reasonable debate or answer valid questions. You try so hard on this Billy Big Bollox persona (to match your chosen username - says it all) and try to twist things around whilst being all over the shop yourself (which you then tend to accuse others of being).

I know this post is a waste of my time as you likely don't have the intelligence to comprehend much within but fuck it, I've not much else to do right now. If my above statement is incorrect then explain the following: Why use the word hun (above)? Where have I mentioned anything about stats on this thread? What was the purpose of the word 'mentalists' in your earlier post? Why didn't you just just say anybody/anyone?

I'm not expecting any reasonable answer to the above, so don't worry your few little braincells too much about an answer. Hope you and Egg had a nice spoon last night. xx

All this from me having an opinion that Ings would have taken chances that Armstrong hasn't. It wasn't intended to be a discussion as to our overall transfer dealings, just a simple point that imo one player would have taken chances that another didn't.

That's led to a pathetic and ott response from you getting all personal and abusive. 

Wind your neck in. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, skintsaint said:

its bugging me now...what the feck does this mean? 😕😅

TTA - Typical Turkish Answer - i.e. avoid answering any actual questions or even what was actually written, but come out with a load of completely made up bollocks. In more extreme versions accusing people of doing what he usually does himself and then act the victim.

As can be seen above, he makes wild accusations (and then calls on the mods to take action on his behalf) but is completely unable to point out exactly where these things have happened/been said. Which, I suppose, is just a Typical Turkish Reaction (TTR).

4 minutes ago, Minsk said:

TTA - Typical Turkish Answer - i.e. avoid answering any actual questions or even what was actually written, but come out with a load of completely made up bollocks. In more extreme versions accusing people of doing what he usually does himself and then act the victim.

As can be seen above, he makes wild accusations (and then calls on the mods to take action on his behalf) but is completely unable to point out exactly where these things have happened/been said. Which, I suppose, is just a Typical Turkish Reaction (TTR).

Im not asking for the mods to take action, simply pointing out that on a forum where people get bans for the most innocuous things i'm regularly abused yet nothing is done about. The same person has joined 3-4 threads recently just to abuse me, which is rather strange. It also looks like its not just me who thought you were overreacting, you know what they say when you think the problem is other people, it probably isnt

13 minutes ago, egg said:

All this from me having an opinion that Ings would have taken chances that Armstrong hasn't. It wasn't intended to be a discussion as to our overall transfer dealings, just a simple point that imo one player would have taken chances that another didn't.

That's led to a pathetic and ott response from you getting all personal and abusive. 

Wind your neck in. 

see a few others have jumped in, like a pack of rabid animals. Sadly for them Lions do not care for the opinions of Hyenas. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Turkish said:

Im not asking for the mods to take action, simply pointing out that on a forum where people get bans for the most innocuous things i'm regularly abused yet nothing is done about. The same person has joined 3-4 threads recently just to abuse me, which is rather strange. It also looks like its not just me who thought you were overreacting, you know what they say when you think the problem is other people, it probably isnt

The sad reality is that in almost every response to either of us he's been personal, unpleasant or abusive, even throwing a loosely homophobic line. 

I've posted nothing personal about him. Not one word. Bizarre behaviour. 

7 minutes ago, egg said:

Wind your neck in. 

Aww, bless you for wading in to protect Turkish.

Except it wasn't just you stating that Ings would have scored (some mysterious) chances that Armstrong has missed. No one has disagreed with that (even though you can't say which chances). You took it further in by stating we would have won 1 or 2 matches by now had that been the case. You then didn't like it when people pointed out that wouldn't (necessarily) have been the case (for reasons already explained which you have failed to acknowledge) You know, there is something very similar in style between you and Turkish: you both ignore any actual facts presented to you which go against your belief and you both fail to answer reasonable questions when posed. Oh, and you also want to shut people up when they dare challenge you. Really a match made in heaven.

Now go crawl back under your rock and have lovely weekend. (Wouldn't have added that last sentence if not for your 'wind your neck in' comment. Not usually my style. But as you sow, so you shall reap.) xx

2 minutes ago, Minsk said:

Aww, bless you for wading in to protect Turkish.

Except it wasn't just you stating that Ings would have scored (some mysterious) chances that Armstrong has missed. No one has disagreed with that (even though you can't say which chances). You took it further in by stating we would have won 1 or 2 matches by now had that been the case. You then didn't like it when people pointed out that wouldn't (necessarily) have been the case (for reasons already explained which you have failed to acknowledge) You know, there is something very similar in style between you and Turkish: you both ignore any actual facts presented to you which go against your belief and you both fail to answer reasonable questions when posed. Oh, and you also want to shut people up when they dare challenge you. Really a match made in heaven.

Now go crawl back under your rock and have lovely weekend. (Wouldn't have added that last sentence if not for your 'wind your neck in' comment. Not usually my style. But as you sow, so you shall reap.) xx

I was responding your comment "Hope you and Egg had a nice spoon last night. xx". Pathetic.

You really have taken a simple point way too far. You're not convinced we'd have won with Ings in the team rather than Armstrong. That's fine, I don't give a shit what you think.

Normal people can agree to differ. Not you though, you carry on, and on, calling me princess, suggesting I'd "spoon" with Turkish, and generally being a bit of a twat. 

The irony is that you say "But as you sow, so you shall reap.) xx"

Read my posts back. Read your responses too. I've not once been personal, abused you or otherwise been out of line. Even now I'll resist calling you an utter fucking helmet.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Why do you keep going on about me being a big hard man? I really aren't. You're not responding to me how i respond to people because you're being all angry and swearing and calling me names. I never do that so not really sure how it's my own medicine. If i was calling people thick and cunts and telling them they talk bollocks you'd have a point, sadly you dont, much like all the others lining up here to abuse me.

46 minutes ago, Turkish said:

It's Adrian. he used to give me dogs abuse all the time, he learned his lesson

24 minutes ago, Turkish said:

see a few others have jumped in, like a pack of rabid animals. Sadly for them Lions do not care for the opinions of Hyenas. 

I know you aren't, but you do like to try to give that impression. Bless your cotton socks.

And if we are talking about people agreeing to back up opinions, it seems many agree with my interpretation of you and your posting style. Maybe ease back a little and actually answer questions, even though they may prove you to be wrong. Nothing wrong with being wrong. You are often enough.

14 minutes ago, egg said:

I was responding your comment "Hope you and Egg had a nice spoon last night. xx". Pathetic.

You really have taken a simple point way too far. You're not convinced we'd have won with Ings in the team rather than Armstrong. That's fine, I don't give a shit what you think.

Normal people can agree to differ. Not you though, you carry on, and on, calling me princess, suggesting I'd "spoon" with Turkish, and generally being a bit of a twat. 

The irony is that you say "But as you sow, so you shall reap.) xx"

Read my posts back. Read your responses too. I've not once been personal, abused you or otherwise been out of line. Even now I'll resist calling you an utter fucking helmet.

The bit in bold was in a reply to Turkish (not you) and in response to his 'mentalists' and 'hun' comments. Which were themselves pathetic.

Again, I merely responded to your point about us still having Ings with the implications thereof. As others have done. You are the one who has singularly failed to acknowledge those facts or answer any question posed. I tried to be civil in replies, you got defensive. Yet it's all me. Is that another Turkish trait you're displaying? One of always being the victim? One person cannot argue alone. I also don't believe I have called you any names, expect for Princess and that was because you being so precious. I do apologise if that upset you. However, you have called me twat, an utter fucking helmet and told me to wind my head in - all because you don't give a shit what I think. Hilarious!! 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Minsk said:

The bit in bold was in a reply to Turkish (not you) and in response to his 'mentalists' and 'hun' comments. Which were themselves pathetic.

Again, I merely responded to your point about us still having Ings with the implications thereof. As others have done. You are the one who has singularly failed to acknowledge those facts or answer any question posed. I tried to be civil in replies, you got defensive. Yet it's all me. Is that another Turkish trait you're displaying? One of always being the victim? One person cannot argue alone. I also don't believe I have called you any names, expect for Princess and that was because you being so precious. I do apologise if that upset you. However, you have called me twat, an utter fucking helmet and told me to wind my head in - all because you don't give a shit what I think. Hilarious!! 🤣🤣🤣

Try harder mate, you're downright rude.

I'll respond no more to you on this, you're attitude and lack of self awareness makes it pointless.

11 minutes ago, Minsk said:

Why do you keep talking about me? You're obsessed mate.

4 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Why do you keep talking about me? You're obsessed mate.

TTA

That which you you quoted above was merely by way of explaining something I wrote which obviously upset another poster. Sorry if that was too difficult for you to comprehend.

Why do you keep quoting me? You're obsessed mate. 

• Lighthouse changed the title to Turkish and Minsk (Split)
20 minutes ago, Minsk said:

TTA

That which you you quoted above was merely by way of explaining something I wrote which obviously upset another poster. Sorry if that was too difficult for you to comprehend.

Why do you keep quoting me? You're obsessed mate. 

Okay Hun. 

5 minutes ago, Turkish said:

How’s things over there in Minsk pal? Is it warmer than Bermuda this time of year?

Would rather be in Bermuda. Pretty cold and wet in Minsk. Mind you, very hot if you're wearing red and white. Lots of people have been imprisoned and thousands fined simply for doing just that since the elections last year. (It's the 'opposition' colours.) 

11 minutes ago, Minsk said:

Would rather be in Bermuda. Pretty cold and wet in Minsk. Mind you, very hot if you're wearing red and white. Lots of people have been imprisoned and thousands fined simply for doing just that since the elections last year. (It's the 'opposition' colours.) 

Don’t go out in your saints shirt hun!

• 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, aintforever said:

They, as in just you and your Gammon side-kick. :lol: 

Reference to gammon ✔️

Laughing Emoji ✔️

only two more posts for the full set where you start calling people cunts, thick and saying "its not rocket science" 

Edited by Turkish

• Lighthouse changed the title to Turkish and Friends (Split)
5 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

No it doesn't. I responded to the nonsense you wrote before edits.

wrong again, I didn’t originally write anything simply copied a tweet. I then edited to  add I didn’t see anything on their website 

3 minutes between post and edit. That’s how desperate you were to jump on my post and try to prove me wrong and fail, yet again 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Turkish

2 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

No fail on my part, the post I responded to was wrong.

No it wasnt. I simply copied a tweet. I didn’t say if it was true or I believed it, I actually very quickly implied that I didn’t believe but of course you’re ignoring that.

Another fail. lost again Matt, maybe you’ll finally stop mugging yourself off in 2022. Happy new year pal 

Edited by Turkish

On 28/12/2021 at 18:08, Matthew Le God said:

As Ralph just  said... "injuries are not covid cases".

Isaac Hayden was suspended vs Man Utd, so he is back for them to play Saints. So Saint-Maximin and Wilson out, Hayden back only puts the one player down on what they had vs Man Utd. Plus the game vs Saints is on Sunday, so possibly current Covid cases they have will be back after 7 day isolation. 

Another loss 

Mr.Wrong.gif.b54cdce1ad5167b72b928c2b092a8d18.gif

B9DA193D-A5AF-4F3F-B155-50E9DB2ECC47.jpeg

• Confused 1

Just now, Matthew Le God said:

Oh dear Turkish, you reading skills are letting you down again! What exactly in that post you quoted was wrong?

So when I said they’d try and get it called off and you pointed to what Ralph had said and players that won’t be suspended and others that would be back from covid you were agreeing with me?

• Lighthouse changed the title to Turkish and Friends Lemon Party