Coronavirus

whelk

12 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

And there goes that huge vast IQ and open mind once again. You utter fool. You only ever agree with any article that agrees with what you think on the subject. You one of the worst on here for having an open mind. Yours is firmly shut.

One of the many bits that was quite interesting was that he said its now know that Covid was man made in a lab in China, not from bats in a market as we were first told. Steve Bartlett confirmed this is now the view on that. We were told this was all a conspiracy theory at first.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

And there goes that huge vast IQ and open mind once again. You utter fool. You only ever agree with any article that agrees with what you think on the subject. You one of the worst on here for having an open mind. Yours is firmly shut.

Do you honestly think I give a shiny shite about your delusional ramblings ?

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Turkish said:

One of the many bits that was quite interesting was that he said its now know that Covid was man made in a lab in China, not from bats in a market as we were first told. Steve Bartlett confirmed this is now the view on that. We were told this was all a conspiracy theory at first.

https://www.labmate-online.com/news/laboratory-products/3/breaking-news/is-covid-19-man-made-or-natural/51980

'New findings from the Scripps Research Institute confirm the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus has natural origins and was not made in a laboratory or artificial setting, as many have speculated. To reach the conclusion the team used analysed public genome sequence data from SARS-CoV-2 released by China and identified several tell-tale signs suggesting COVID-19 is an organic virus. '

You pay your money you make your choice.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

https://www.labmate-online.com/news/laboratory-products/3/breaking-news/is-covid-19-man-made-or-natural/51980

'New findings from the Scripps Research Institute confirm the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus has natural origins and was not made in a laboratory or artificial setting, as many have speculated. To reach the conclusion the team used analysed public genome sequence data from SARS-CoV-2 released by China and identified several tell-tale signs suggesting COVID-19 is an organic virus. '

It was going so well until then.

Me, I don’t believe in coincidences, even though they sometimes happen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Turkish said:

Except he does have evidence 

anyway we all know you have a closed mind given you loved the lockdowns and wanted more of them so would expect anything against that to be dismissed 

Oh good, I look forward to seeing the full details of his lawsuit published in the very near future. You know, the one he’s definitely going to file against the government, Pfizer, AZ and co. With all of his definitely real evidence, which will definitely stand up in court.

I do miss lockdowns though. As everyone knows, you’re not allowed to stay at home, alone, unless the government command you to and without that I was forced to go to Greece for a week in July. Hated every minute of it.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Turkish said:

1. Eliminate added sugar and refined carbohydrates (such as rice, bread, pasta, and potatoes).

Hang on a minute!!

How is a potato a "refined carbohydrate" food?

Dig it up, wash mud off (your choice), heat in oven or microwave (your choice), eat. Where is the refinement happening?

6 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

Oh good, I look forward to seeing the full details of his lawsuit published in the very near future. You know, the one he’s definitely going to file against the government, Pfizer, AZ and co. With all of his definitely real evidence, which will definitely stand up in court.

I do miss lockdowns though. As everyone knows, you’re not allowed to stay at home, alone, unless the government command you to and without that I was forced to go to Greece for a week in July. Hated every minute of it.

Here’s what’s happened, you haven’t watched the video you’ve seen it’s something which opposes your deeply entrenched views and have decided to dismiss it as some nutjob conspiracy theorist and make sarcastic comments. Am I warm?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanmic/article/PIIS2666-5247(23)00074-5/fulltext

''Peer-reviewed evidence available to the public points to the hypothesis that SARS-CoV-2 emerged as a result of spillover into humans from a natural origin. A geospatial analysis reports that 155 early COVID-19 cases from Hubei Province, China, in December, 2019, significantly clustered around a food market in Wuhan, China. Many genomic studies report that SARS-CoV-2 has nucleotide differences that could only have arisen through natural selection and such differences are evenly spread throughout the genome. Phylogenetic studies map these nucleotide changes and suggest that they have not diverged from the bat coronavirus RaTG13 that was being researched at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, suggesting it is unlikely that SARS-CoV-2 emerged as a result of this research and instead they shared a common ancestor. Taken together, these findings support the hypothesis that SARS-CoV-2 was the result of enzootic circulation before spillover into people''

Anybody who disagrees with this obviously hasa closed mind. ( And what makes Steve Bartlett an expert on this subject ? The fact that he hosted the doctor from that video on his podcast ?)

Edited by badgerx16

2 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Hang on a minute!!

Dig it up, wash mud off (your choice), heat in oven or microwave (your choice), eat. Where is the refinement happening?

Starch carbs. Obviously better than white pasta but beat avoided or at least minimised if you’ve got blood sugar control issues 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

Starch carbs. Obviously better than white pasta but beat avoided or at least minimised if you’ve got blood sugar control issues 

Starch carbs are different to "refined" carbs, i.e. the shit that is found in over processed packaged food.

I suspect the original quote was copied from somewhere else but changed to potatoes from "potato chips".

Edited by Weston Super Saint

41 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64806903

the FBI disagrees with yoh

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Starch carbs are different to "refined" carbs, i.e. the shit that is found in over processed packaged food.

I suspect the original quote was copied from somewhere else but changed to potatoes from "potato chips".

exactly. Take a potato turn it into chips or crisps and that becomes a refined carb. In any case pototoes are still not great for people with blood sugar issues.

3 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Here’s what’s happened, you haven’t watched the video you’ve seen it’s something which opposes your deeply entrenched views and have decided to dismiss it as some nutjob conspiracy theorist and make sarcastic comments. Am I warm?

I think you need to rethink the moral of ‘The boy who cried ‘Wolf!’’, or in this case, the quack who cried ‘myocarditis’. I’ve long since stopped paying any attention to Tiss’ favourite vaccine-denying, lard connoisseur and his desperate quest for infamy.

The thumbnail for that video alone is laughable enough, just scrolling through the thread. 23 and a bit million a year, so basically a Rwandan genocide in between every Saints home game but you know…. Not going to take them to court because it’ll just make a fuss.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Hang on a minute!!

You could have a nice wine with it. That's quite refined. 🙂

Now, I shall read on , as I was a bit surprised to see normal spuds there.

6 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

I think you need to rethink the moral of ‘The boy who cried ‘Wolf!’’, or in this case, the quack who cried ‘myocarditis’. I’ve long since stopped paying any attention to Tiss’ favourite vaccine-denying, lard connoisseur and his desperate quest for infamy.

The thumbnail for that video alone is laughable enough, just scrolling through the thread. 23 and a bit million a year, so basically a Rwandan genocide in between every Saints home game but you know…. Not going to take them to court because it’ll just make a fuss.

i was right then. Thanks for your input

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Turkish said:

i was right then. Thanks for your input

Correct. The other day I saw someone had written ‘Free Ian Watkins’ on a wall using human sh*te and I’ll admit I didn’t read that with an open mind either.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Turkish said:

don’t need to it’s common sense 

Here are the top 6 things that raise blood sugar levels 2 of them are starchy vegatables and refined carbs, breads, pasta rice 

https://www.everydayhealth.com/type-2-diabetes/living-with/foods-that-spike-blood-sugar/

here the food pyramid which we’ve been told to base our diets on since 1992 by the government 

We are in a diabetes and obesity crisis. Yet people who recommend cutting the things ant the bottom out are cranks? 

IMG_4806.jpeg

Yep. Most nutritionist and gp advised healthy diets are appalling. Bread, cereal, pasta is all carbs aka sugar. They all raise insulin levels and make us feel hungry pretty quickly. Fats and proteins fill us and provide slow release energy, and pretty much everything else is a type of sugar. A 3 egg omelette with a bit of cheese cooked in butter for breakfast will fill you until lunchtime, or a few massive scoops of full fat greek yoghurt and some berries. A huge bowl of cereals or load of toast won't. I look at the state of the masses and really feel for them. Cut the processed shite out, and eat as much single ingredient food as possible is all we need to do. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Hang on a minute!!

It's not a fat or a protein therefore it's a carb. Refined or unrefined, it's a carb and unless the body needs the calories, the body will store it as fat, and the insulin will make you crave food. 

15 minutes ago, egg said:

It's not a fat or a protein therefore it's a carb. Refined or unrefined, it's a carb and unless the body needs the calories, the body will store it as fat, and the insulin will make you crave food. 

If the good Lord didn’t want us to eat potatoes then why did he create them? Eh? Eh? Eh?

12 minutes ago, whelk said:

If the good Lord didn’t want us to eat potatoes then why did he create them? Eh? Eh? Eh?

Temptation is sent to test us Whelk, and it's a test I fail whenever mash or roasties are an option.

2 minutes ago, egg said:

Temptation is sent to test us Whelk, and it's a test I fail whenever mash or roasties are an option.

Surely gods greatest gift to us are either Maltesers or white chocolate magnums? 

48 minutes ago, whelk said:

Potatoes are from the same family of plants as Nightshade, tomatoes, and capsicums. Other than the tubers, the rest of the potato plant including it's fruits, like nightshade, is poisonous.

God, eh !

34 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Surely gods greatest gift to us are either Maltesers or white chocolate magnums? 

They're fine gifts for sure, although an  almond magnum is a finer gift still. 

4 hours ago, egg said:

It’s starch, which is a carbohydrate

Saliva turns carbohydrates into sugar.

Edited by Whitey Grandad

1 hour ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Hang on a minute!

I thought the Irish invented them?

Native to the Peruvian-Bolivian Andes. Brought to Europe in the second half of the 1500s. Very near to tomatoes. That Columbus fellow has a lot to answer for.

3 minutes ago, Whitey Grandad said:

Native to the Peruvian-Bolivian Andes. Brought to Europe in the second half of the 1500s. Very near to tomatoes. That Columbus fellow has a lot to answer for.

How could Columbus have 'discovered' America when there were people already there ?

35 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

How could Columbus have 'discovered' America when there were people already there ?

As far as Europeans were concerned he did.

Although there is widespread belief that the existence of these continents was well known amongst certain sailing communities and there has almost certainly been contact with other cultures centuries before. As in all such matters publicity is everything.

Although I’m sure you will have noticed that I didn’t actually say that he had ‘discovered’ them.

16 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

Do you honestly think I give a shiny shite about your delusional ramblings ?

No, of course not. I know you are still embarrassed from having to apologise to me last week. You hate people like me because i show you up so much, tie you up in knots and out you as a closed minded fool. Here you go, lap this one up oh brainwashed one: https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/sloth-fever-virus-symptoms-vaccine-b2596241.html

16 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

In your case it is, this is what MSM told me, so I will believe it and denounce anything outside of what I believe as my mind is totally closed in a box.

15 hours ago, Turkish said:

This is what 90% of people do. A lot of it comes down to fear and comfort zone. Deep down they know they have been duped, but to admit it would open up a horror show of feelings and fears, so they ignore it and push it away for fear of being outside their comfort zone.

15 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanmic/article/PIIS2666-5247(23)00074-5/fulltext

''Peer-reviewed evidence available to the public points to the hypothesis that SARS-CoV-2 emerged as a result of spillover into humans from a natural origin. A geospatial analysis reports that 155 early COVID-19 cases from Hubei Province, China, in December, 2019, significantly clustered around a food market in Wuhan, China. Many genomic studies report that SARS-CoV-2 has nucleotide differences that could only have arisen through natural selection and such differences are evenly spread throughout the genome. Phylogenetic studies map these nucleotide changes and suggest that they have not diverged from the bat coronavirus RaTG13 that was being researched at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, suggesting it is unlikely that SARS-CoV-2 emerged as a result of this research and instead they shared a common ancestor. Taken together, these findings support the hypothesis that SARS-CoV-2 was the result of enzootic circulation before spillover into people''

Anybody who disagrees with this obviously hasa closed mind. ( And what makes Steve Bartlett an expert on this subject ? The fact that he hosted the doctor from that video on his podcast ?)

More government funded scientist website articles. Have you not learned yet? 1. Government funded scientists = say what we tell you or, be number 2. Not government funded scientists = tell the truth exactly as you find it. I wonder now, with the record governments have for lying and twisting things for their own agenda, which one might be true?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Whitey Grandad said:

As far as Europeans were concerned he did.

Although there is widespread belief that the existence of these continents was well known amongst certain sailing communities and there has almost certainly been contact with other cultures centuries before. As in all such matters publicity is everything.

Although I’m sure you will have noticed that I didn’t actually say that he had ‘discovered’ them.

Did I read somewhere that it was actually the Vikings that discovered America?

5 hours ago, east-stand-nic said:

No, of course not. I know you are still embarrassed from having to apologise to me last week. You hate people like me because i show you up so much, tie you up in knots and out you as a closed minded fool. Here you go, lap this one up oh brainwashed one: https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/sloth-fever-virus-symptoms-vaccine-b2596241.html

In your case it is, this is what MSM told me, so I will believe it and denounce anything outside of what I believe as my mind is totally closed in a box.

This is what 90% of people do. A lot of it comes down to fear and comfort zone. Deep down they know they have been duped, but to admit it would open up a horror show of feelings and fears, so they ignore it and push it away for fear of being outside their comfort zone.

More government funded scientist website articles. Have you not learned yet? 1. Government funded scientists = say what we tell you or, be number 2. Not government funded scientists = tell the truth exactly as you find it. I wonder now, with the record governments have for lying and twisting things for their own agenda, which one might be true?

A lot of what you say Nic is true. People might laugh but a lot of the studies you see are done by government backed scientist or big pharma. A lot of the “health” organisations are sponsored by the food companies and big pharma. Their interest is not the health and sharing of true information, its profit. A healthy population is not a profitable population. There is no money in brocolli, spinach and going for walks. There is a lot of money in promoting vaccines, “health” goods wrapped in bright colours telling you how good they are for you but have been tested and tested to make sure they taste delicious so people keep coming  back for more

People don’t like to hear it as it’s too easy to dismiss those that tell them what they don’t want to hear are conspiracy theorists with agenda. That’s not to say that conspiracy theorists don’t exist but too many people lap up what theyre told because it’s what they want to believe 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sergei Gotsmanov said:

Did I read somewhere that it was actually the Vikings that discovered America?

L'Anse aux Meadows settlement in Northern Newfoundland. Probably established by Leif Ericsson and may be the fabled Vinland.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Turkish said:

A lot of what you say Nic is true. People might laugh but a lot of the studies you see are done by government backed scientist or big pharma. A lot of the “health” organisations are sponsored by the food companies and big pharma. Their interest is not the health and sharing of true information, its profit. A healthy population is not a profitable population. There is no money in brocolli, spinach and going for walks. There is a lot of money in promoting vaccines, “health” goods wrapped in bright colours telling you how good they are for you but have been tested and tested to make sure they taste delicious so people keep coming  back for more

People don’t like to hear it as it’s too easy to dismiss those that tell them what they don’t want to hear are conspiracy theorists with agenda. That’s not to say that conspiracy theorists don’t exist but too many people lap up what theyre told because it’s what they want to believe 

Tdmicky, what's funny about this? What Turkish says about food is correct. The ultra processes shit that people eat is addictive and detrimental to their health mOr do you disagree? 

People make money out of the masses eating this shite and coming back for more, and from said people being obese and then unwell. Or do you disagree?

• Like 1

Just now, egg said:

Tdmicky, what's funny about this? What Turkish says about food is correct. The ultra processes shit that people eat is addictive and detrimental to their health mOr do you disagree? 

People make money out of the masses eating this shite and coming back for more, and from said people being obese and then unwell. Or do you disagree?

He gives a laughing emoji to pretty much all of my posts. No idea why, perhaps he thinks it annoys me. It really doesn't as lions do not care for the opinions of gazelles.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Turkish said:

He gives a laughing emoji to pretty much all of my posts. No idea why, perhaps he thinks it annoys me. It really doesn't as lions do not care for the opinions of gazelles.

That's slightly better than his finding it amusing that people are eating themselves to ill health and early death.

6 minutes ago, egg said:

That's slightly better than his finding it amusing that people are eating themselves to ill health and early death.

maybe he does think that way though, it's a pretty weird thing to do

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

They do, and Nic is one of them.

I see u have once again been shown up and embarrassed as a 'I Know nothing' fool on this thread lol. But thanks for stalking all my posts with a laughing emoji. That is clear proof you have gotten to some one and beaten them to death with logic and brains.

Edited by east-stand-nic
missing words
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Turkish said:

maybe he does think that way though, it's a pretty weird thing to do

Note SOG has been absent for quite some time. There is absolutely no doubt at all mentalmickey is his new user name and back up actor to support his own posts. He would be all over one of us for laughing at something serious like that, but as ever his double standards allow him to do the same. Its SOG for sure. You know how he always likes to back up his own views by telling BS stories about someone he met had the same view as him blah blah blah; well this is how he is using mentalmickey, to act as if there is someone here who feels exactly the same as he does. Utterly amazing behavior and to be honest as I think I said before, perhaps he needs some leeway as clearly he has mental health issues.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, east-stand-nic said:

laughing emoji. That is clear proof you have gotten to some one and beaten them to death with logic and brains.

Think that’s all you do to my posts so thanks for the admission. I will try and go easier on you in future

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

Note SOG has been absent for quite some time. There is absolutely no doubt at all mentalmickey is his new user name and back up actor to support his own posts. He would be all over one of us for laughing at something serious like that, but as ever his double standards allow him to do the same. It’s SOG for sure. You know how he always likes to back up his own views by telling BS stories about someone he met had the same view as him blah blah blah; well this is how he is using mentalmickey, to act as if there is someone here who feels exactly the same as he does. Utterly amazing behavior and to be honest as I think I said before, perhaps he needs some leeway as clearly he has mental health issues.

I assumed SOG had been arrested at one of the recent riots.  He’s been gone for while now and not even a Tommy R thread got him back

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

Note SOG has been absent for quite some time. There is absolutely no doubt at all mentalmickey is his new user name and back up actor to support his own posts. He would be all over one of us for laughing at something serious like that, but as ever his double standards allow him to do the same. Its SOG for sure. You know how he always likes to back up his own views by telling BS stories about someone he met had the same view as him blah blah blah; well this is how he is using mentalmickey, to act as if there is someone here who feels exactly the same as he does. Utterly amazing behavior and to be honest as I think I said before, perhaps he needs some leeway as clearly he has mental health issues.

Nutty nic calling people mental🤣..... incredible lack of self awareness 

The definition of the incredible bullshitting man

• Confused 1