Adam Lallana

Trader

2 minutes ago, Dellyears said:

Why does Lallana get all the poison for when half the team decamped to Liverpool?  It was Lambert who went first and opened the door, no one blames him.

Lambert was a boyhood Liverpool fan coming to the end of his career. Noone begrudged him a fairytale return.

Lallana, on the other hand, was busy declaring his love for Saints, signing a long term contract, kissing the badge and openly stating he wanted to spend his career here, before (supposedley) going on strike, refusing to play and signing Liverpool shirts whilst saying 'I hope so' when asked if he'll be a Liverpool soon.

Hardly comparable. 

(Ps. Lovren also got pelters that summer for joing Liverpool)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, SaintNewForest said:

Lambert was a boyhood Liverpool fan coming to the end of his career. Noone begrudged him a fairytale return.

Lallana, on the other hand, was busy declaring his love for Saints, signing a long term contract, kissing the badge and openly stating he wanted to spend his career here, before (supposedley) going on strike, refusing to play and signing Liverpool shirts whilst saying 'I hope so' when asked if he'll be a Liverpool soon.

Hardly comparable. 

(Ps. Lovren also got pelters that summer for joing Liverpool)

That word supposedley (sic) just about sums it up, even when it's spelt correctly.

Nobody knows the truth, it's all ancient history, why keep regurgitating it like yesterday's bad curry.

Edited by Oldandtired
  • Like 1

Just now, Oldandtired said:

That word just about sums it up, even when it's spelt correctly.

Nobody knows the truth, it's all ancient history, why keep regurgitating it like yesterday's bad curry.

No need to be so pedantic regarding spelling, you clearly knew what I meant. 

Regardless, and if you disregard the supposedly (look, spelt correctly this time) parts, the rest of my post still stands. 

1 hour ago, SaintNewForest said:

No need to be so pedantic regarding spelling, you clearly knew what I meant. 

Regardless, and if you disregard the supposedly (look, spelt correctly this time) parts, the rest of my post still stands. 

The point is, he's back. And if he plays anything like the little cameo on Saturday he will be a blessing. Time to be thankful and give credit where its due. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SaintsLoyal said:

He smells of guilt according to a staplewood insider

Im sure he’s skulking around, ashamed. Especially with other players looking at him & saying “look at that greedy cunt, he fucked off from this wonderful club to join Klopp & Liverpool”. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Im sure he’s skulking around, ashamed. Especially with other players looking at him & saying “look at that greedy cunt, he fucked off from this wonderful club to join 

Edited by Vinny Lunnun
  • Confused 1