Guided Missile

Saints Web Official US election  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for?

• Biden
    • Trump

On 14/08/2024 at 17:41, badgerx16 said:

And you don't seem capable of understanding what YOU post;

"Meanwhile, your hero is a war mongering retard and his replacement is a communist con artist. " is clearly alluding to politicians, and claiming that the target of your statement holds them in high regard.

You clearly have no idea as to what Communism entails, and can only 'debate' by resorting to insults and playground tantrums. Your affinity to Trump is understandable.

Well done for avoiding the subject. You said I follow him and like him and i clearly stated i do not follow any of them or support any of them. Now once again you have been outted as someone who scan reads posts and gets the wrong understanding. Slow down and read properly sonny.

On 14/08/2024 at 09:50, east-stand-nic said:

Meanwhile, your hero is a war mongering retard and his replacement is a communist con artist.

PS. Trump is not my hero. I do not see things so myopic as you. I have more of a brain to see things for what they really are on all sides.

My original post to help you out, where u said Trump is my hero. Wrong yet again. Jeez u must be hurting. Slow down, read properly and u would not make such as ass of yourself so much.

• Haha 2

On 15/08/2024 at 01:55, Gloucester Saint said:

Let’s see - graduated at a top research intensive when few working class secondary school pupils from Southampton achieved that, went onto to be postgraduate qualified. Senior figure of my profession since.

So if I’m thick, you must either be the bloke Whitey Grandad has as his avatar, or you’ve got an IQ of 3 and look like one of the boneheads getting sentenced in the riots. Hmmm, I wonder?

Frankly, calling anyone thick with the appalling lack of literacy you post with is someone who lives in the Crystal Palace throwing metorites at my windows. Grammar to you is the old person you clumsily finger at Hilsea Lido (Rallyboy, the PTS thread 2014 or so).

You support a racist, facist, and multiple convicted felon who tried to overturn a democractic election in 2020. My grandfathers successfully fought the dictators of the 1930s in France, Italy, Africa and the Far East. Just so you can support Trump, Farage, Musk and others enabling Putin, today’s equivalent. 

Pity that you weren’t set a better example by your own family or you might have educated yourself better so you don’t support facism. 

So, with all that education you are still too thick to read? Jesus Christ. You just made yourself look a total tool. Have a read of the below and try again to out all that lovely education to good use.

On 14/08/2024 at 09:50, east-stand-nic said:

Meanwhile, your hero is a war mongering retard and his replacement is a communist con artist.

PS. Trump is not my hero. I do not see things so myopic as you. I have more of a brain to see things for what they really are on all sides.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

So, with all that education you are still too thick to read? Jesus Christ. You just made yourself look a total tool. Have a read of the below and try again to out all that lovely education to good use.

Sorry to have to point this out nutty nic but I'm afraid its you that are thick, we have all read your looney tunes conspiracy theories which confirm it

Edited by tdmickey3
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, tdmickey3 said:

Sorry to have to point this out nutty nic but I'm afraid its you that are thick, we have all read your looney tunes conspiracy theories which confirm it

So go on then, show me where I said I support Trump as he claims? Don't just do your usual Badger LOL emoji. Show me where I said I support Trump and then explain to me what I meant by saying I don't support anyone? In your own words and your own time?

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, revolution saint said:

Fuck me, things must be bad when even Trump supporters won't openly support him on an anonymous message board anymore.  I expected better from them.

If you've seen him at the last few rallys its obvious he's lost the will / drive / belief / whatever it is to win 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, buctootim said:

If you've seen him at the last few rallys its obvious he's lost the will / drive / belief / whatever it is to win 

Yes, definitely seems low energy.  He's not even doing many rallies either and seems to be concentrating on areas that are solid republican when he does.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, revolution saint said:

Yes, definitely seems low energy.  He's not even doing many rallies either and seems to be concentrating on areas that are solid republican when he does.  

He has started talking more about policy but its very rote and unconvincing. Supposedly for months he had been ignoring his teams advice to focus on policy rather than juvenile insults against Biden / Harris / everybody who ever lived. But Biden dropping out deprived him of his main viable target.

Even Kennedy switching over to Trump wont help him imo    

Edited by buctootim
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, whelk said:

Nice one, Nic will be doing the same in November as the results come in across the states. Those guys are probably the sort of brain dead idiots who attend US golfing majors and shout ‘you’re the man’ at whoever is leading and ‘USA, USA’. No wonder the ‘Build the Wall’ and ‘Stop the Steal’ chants resonate with their tiny brains.

Trump’s team are pulling their hair out with him - can’t stay focused except on being openly racist, which comes naturally for him and his base, less so outside of his core base, which is insufficient to win plus the drag anchor of JD Vance https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/czrgp30j6z1o

• Haha 1

On 22/08/2024 at 16:11, east-stand-nic said:

So go on then, show me where I said I support Trump as he claims? Don't just do your usual Badger LOL emoji. Show me where I said I support Trump and then explain to me what I meant by saying I don't support anyone? In your own words and your own time?

Yep, as expected, cannot explain away their stupidity so just LOL emoji's.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Gloucester Saint said:

Nice one, Nic will be doing the same in November as the results come in across the states. Those guys are probably the sort of brain dead idiots who attend US golfing majors and shout ‘you’re the man’ at whoever is leading and ‘USA, USA’. No wonder the ‘Build the Wall’ and ‘Stop the Steal’ chants resonate with their tiny brains.

Trump’s team are pulling their hair out with him - can’t stay focused except on being openly racist, which comes naturally for him and his base, less so outside of his core base, which is insufficient to win plus the drag anchor of JD Vance https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/czrgp30j6z1o

Still waiting for you to show me where i said i support Trump? Come on Mr. Educated? Surely easy for you to show me where I said this? No? Oh, I see, so you just read it wrong, assumed wrong and now feel rather embarrassed. Got it. Cool.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

Still waiting for you to show me where i said i support Trump? Come on Mr. Educated? Surely easy for you to show me where I said this? No? Oh, I see, so you just read it wrong, assumed wrong and now feel rather embarrassed. Got it. Cool.

If somebody lists all the good things he claims Trump has done, throws insults and slurs at the Democrats demeaning their every word and action, and comes across as a dyed in the wool redneck thicko, he doesn't actually have to say the words "I support Trump" for me to know what he feels about the US Presidential race.

😊😊😊

Edited by badgerx16
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

I think we should say it proud that East Stand Nic does not support Donald Trump.

So me and you are in complete agreement on this one point that we do not want Donald Trump to win the Election later this year.

Absolutely crystal clear, thanks for clarifying.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

Yep, a sure sign I have shown you up when you feel the need to do this. So basically I will take that as confirmation you were all wrong and cannot read. Thanks. Much appreciated.

I stand in awe of your ‘logic and brains’. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, east-stand-nic said:

For someone who doesn’t supposedly support the Orange mental defect who requires nappies, you are making a lot of noise that you don’t. But them empty vessels (and boy you are the emptiest on here) do make the most noise.

Alternatively, even you’ve finally clocked that Biden standing down has scuppered Trump’s chances and like a Man U plastic getting shy on the cusp of another trophy less season ‘oh I never really supported them anyway’.

Thou dost protest too much.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, east-stand-nic said:

I believe you Nic.  Some of the numpties on here astound me but just to quieten them down a bit, it might be a good idea to explain why you don't support Trump.  That'll shut them up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 24/08/2024 at 18:25, Gloucester Saint said:

For someone who doesn’t supposedly support the Orange mental defect who requires nappies, you are making a lot of noise that you don’t. But them empty vessels (and boy you are the emptiest on here) do make the most noise.

Alternatively, even you’ve finally clocked that Biden standing down has scuppered Trump’s chances and like a Man U plastic getting shy on the cusp of another trophy less season ‘oh I never really supported them anyway’.

Thou dost protest too much.

So, let us translate this waffle. Basically, you are a bit embarrassed that with all your superior Education, you misread the simplest of things. Or did i miss the post where you proved I said I support Trump?

On 24/08/2024 at 18:29, revolution saint said:

I believe you Nic.  Some of the numpties on here astound me but just to quieten them down a bit, it might be a good idea to explain why you don't support Trump.  That'll shut them up.

Absolutely no point in me saying anything as the kiddos on here i show up so much will never bow down and accept they made a simple reading error. I clearly stated i support neither side and think they are all crap. But sadly the kids on here have no reading skills even though they claim to have such a superior education to me, without even knowing my education level. They are very typical of teenage keyboard warriors in everything they do.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

So, let us translate this waffle. Basically, you are a bit embarrassed that with all your superior Education, you misread the simplest of things. Or did i miss the post where you proved I said I support Trump?

Absolutely no point in me saying anything as the kiddos on here i show up so much will never bow down and accept they made a simple reading error. I clearly stated i support neither side and think they are all crap. But sadly the kids on here have no reading skills even though they claim to have such a superior education to me, without even knowing my education level. They are very typical of teenage keyboard warriors in everything they do.

Don’t worry about your lack of education Nic. Just show them up with your air miles.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, east-stand-nic said:

I’ve far better things to be doing than trawling through your anti-vax and conspiracy theories/chemtrails drivel which is very closely aligned with Q Anon and Trump’s base. But for someone who doesn’t support Trump you are making quite the fuss.

I’m clear as to why I post on this thread - I can’t stand Trump and the world will be a safer place once he loses again in November.

Seeing as you don’t support him it doesn’t matter whether I think you support him or not. 

I want Harris to win. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, east-stand-nic said:

Niccy boy !! calm down sweetie and untangle your knickers

• Like 1

On 30/07/2024 at 09:12, east-stand-nic said:

You mean like all the wars he started in his last 4 years as POTUS? Jeez.

So you don’t support Trump but when I said if he was elected he would make things immeasurably worse you responded as above. Sounds like support to me Nicky boy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

So you don’t support Trump but when I said if he was elected he would make things immeasurably worse you responded as above. Sounds like support to me Nicky boy.

Interesting. Is it Nicky boy or Nicky girl? Nic is often a shortening of Nicola. 

• Haha 2

On 31/08/2024 at 22:38, sadoldgit said:

Another dope that cannot read. I was merely pointing out that he did NOT start the wars and in fact kept peace. That is a factual statement. Not one of support. Can anyone on this forum read things for what they are?

• Haha 2

On 31/08/2024 at 20:08, tdmickey3 said:

Niccy boy !! calm down sweetie and untangle your knickers

One again, translated into "shit, he really has got us here and now we look very very stupid, so we best try and get away with it by trying to be funny'.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, east-stand-nic said:

Another dope that cannot read. I was merely pointing out that he did NOT start the wars and in fact kept peace. That is a factual statement. Not one of support. Can anyone on this forum read things for what they are?

So you sent a post that supported Trump but you say that you don’t support Trump. Got it.

You constantly slag off Biden and you post in support of Trump but in no way do you support Trump. Ok.

You repeat the same conspiracy theories that Trump does but you don’t support Trump.

There is a patten here is there not?

Edited by sadoldgit
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 28/06/2024 at 09:52, east-stand-nic said:

Yes, so much better we have an enemy of his in power to oppose him. Jeez. So Trump deals with him well and keeps friendly relations and that is bad. Deranged Trump hatred syndrome.  You guessed it. I will not take up a debate with you as no one on this forum literally, is worth debating with as you are all so closed minded and blinkered.

This would be considered as support for Trump to anyone who isn't as crazy as Nic. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/05/2024 at 09:53, east-stand-nic said:

Not a poll, just factual discussions we have with our mates from USA. I know you guys will never accept it as you are brainwashed lefties. Enjoy BBS tonight on the tell lie vision.

We are all “brainwashed” because we are opposed to Trump but your mates are not “brainwashed” because they support Trump?

Tell lie vision? You call out TV for lying but don’t have the same problem about Trump and his very distant relationship with the truth.

For someone who says that he doesn’t support Trump, you don’t have to look very far to find posts where you are very clearly supporting Trump.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sadoldgit said:

We are all “brainwashed” because we are opposed to Trump but your mates are not “brainwashed” because they support Trump?

Tell lie vision? You call out TV for lying but don’t have the same problem about Trump and his very distant relationship with the truth.

For someone who says that he doesn’t support Trump, you don’t have to look very far to find posts where you are very clearly supporting Trump.

Once again, please learn to read things. I have clearly stated numerous times i hate them all and believe they are all the same side of the coin, controlled by the ruling elite. They all lie, spin and talk nonsense and make empty promises. Trump is no different. But I had to set the record straight many times as so many of you myopic types see only BIDEN or STARMER without realising your man you ARE backing is just as bad if not worse.

Incidentally, while you are up for asking others questions, how do you fancy answering the many you avoided answering on here so many times?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, east-stand-nic said:

True, he did not start wars, but he also wasn't the peacenik you assert.

He negotiated the calamitous peace deal with the Taliban and thereby precipitated the current situation in Afghanistan.

Also;

https://responsiblestatecraft.org/2021/01/20/trump-the-anti-war-president-was-always-a-myth/

Edited by badgerx16
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, east-stand-nic said:

Once again, please learn to read things. I have clearly stated numerous times i hate them all and believe they are all the same side of the coin, controlled by the ruling elite. They all lie, spin and talk nonsense and make empty promises. Trump is no different. But I had to set the record straight many times as so many of you myopic types see only BIDEN or STARMER without realising your man you ARE backing is just as bad if not worse.

Incidentally, while you are up for asking others questions, how do you fancy answering the many you avoided answering on here so many times?

The things I read from you are constant criticisms of Biden whilst giving Trump a free pass on his many misdemeanours. You say here that Trump is just as bad whereas in your other posts you talk him up. So which is it? Your friends support him apparently and they are not brainwashed like the rest of us. If he is just as bad why not criticise them too? How come we are brainwashed because we are against Trump but we should listen to them because, apparently, they are not brainwashed? If you are so even handed why don’t you call them out too?

You seem pretty selective on your sample bases when it comes to opinions. You also have a strange way of presenting the argument that Biden and Trump are as bad as each other when slagging off Biden and showing support for Trump.

Biden and Starmer are not perfect but let’s not pretend that they are just as bad as what came before eh?

This is about you and your failed attempt at pretending that you aren’t a Trump fan boy. It has nothing to do with me, so don’t bother with the deflection attempt.

I’m guessing you are sweet on Trump because he likes a conspiracy theory too. Am I right?

p.s. If I haven’t answered a question it is probably because I haven’t seen it in the first place, ok?

Edited by sadoldgit
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

True, he did not start wars, but he also wasn't the peacenik you assert.

He negotiated the calamitous peace deal with the Taliban and thereby precipitated the current situation in Afghanistan.

Also;

https://responsiblestatecraft.org/2021/01/20/trump-the-anti-war-president-was-always-a-myth/

Also https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/09/trump-syria-kurds-normandy and https://www.theguardian.com/books/2023/oct/25/trump-kurds-syria-adam-kinzinger-book and https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/07/middleeast/trump-kurdish-syria-turkey-intl/index.html

• Like 1

2 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

Joe Biden being asked a question by a pro-Trump reporter who has a history of asking skewed and stupid questions;

Reporter - "How bad is your memory ?"

Biden - "So bad that I let you ask a question."

Explains why Kamala doesn't reply to reporters: she remembers they ask awkward questions.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Donald Trump's response to a question on how he would make childcare more affordable. I am sure this is a clear policy that everyone can get behind.

"Well, I would do that, and we're sitting down, and I was, somebody, we had Senator Marco Rubio, and my daughter Ivanka was so, uh, impactful on that issue. It's a very important issue. But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I'm talking about, that, because, look, child care is child care is. Couldn't, you know, there's something, you have to have it – in this country you have to have it.

But when you talk about those numbers compared to the kind of numbers that I'm talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they're not used to — but they'll get used to it very quickly – and it's not gonna stop them from doing business with us, but they'll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country. Uh, those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we're talking about, including child care, that it's going to take care.

We're gonna have - I, I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with, uh, the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country, because I have to stay with child care. I want to stay with child care, but those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I'm talking about, including growth, but growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just, uh, that I just told you about.

We're gonna be taking in trillions of dollars, and as much as child care, uh, is talked about as being expensive, it's, relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we'll be taking in. We're going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we'll worry about the rest of the world. Let's help other people, but we're going to take care of our country first. This is about America first. It's about Make America Great Again, we have to do it because right now we're a failing nation, so we'll take care of it. Thank you. Very good question. Thank you."

The silly bellend also seems to think tariffs are a tax on third countries, rather than a domestic consumer tax. Either that or he's deliberately misrepresenting his own policy.

#DonOld #Senile

Edited by benjii
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, benjii said:

Donald Trump's response to a question on how he would make childcare more affordable. I am sure this is a clear policy that everyone can get behind.

"Well, I would do that, and we're sitting down, and I was, somebody, we had Senator Marco Rubio, and my daughter Ivanka was so, uh, impactful on that issue. It's a very important issue. But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I'm talking about, that, because, look, child care is child care is. Couldn't, you know, there's something, you have to have it – in this country you have to have it.

But when you talk about those numbers compared to the kind of numbers that I'm talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they're not used to — but they'll get used to it very quickly – and it's not gonna stop them from doing business with us, but they'll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country. Uh, those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we're talking about, including child care, that it's going to take care.

We're gonna have - I, I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with, uh, the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country, because I have to stay with child care. I want to stay with child care, but those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I'm talking about, including growth, but growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just, uh, that I just told you about.

We're gonna be taking in trillions of dollars, and as much as child care, uh, is talked about as being expensive, it's, relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we'll be taking in. We're going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we'll worry about the rest of the world. Let's help other people, but we're going to take care of our country first. This is about America first. It's about Make America Great Again, we have to do it because right now we're a failing nation, so we'll take care of it. Thank you. Very good question. Thank you."

The silly bellend also seems to think tariffs are a tax on third countries, rather than a domestic consumer tax. Either that or he's deliberately misrepresenting his own policy.

#DonOld #Senile

Next week, she has the opportunity to make him look a right blithering cunt in front of millions of voters. I hope she doesn't fuck up.

• Like 3