Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

Guided Missile

Saints Web Official US election  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for?

• Biden
    • Trump

3 hours ago, Sheaf Saint said:

Oh would you just give it a fucking rest Turkish. Please. Your relentless vendetta against the guy is so fucking boring now.

If you're so convinced that SOG is a wind up merchant then why must you respond to literally every fucking post he makes?

He's not a wind up. He genuinely believes everything he says. He's deadly serious. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Turkish said:

When he admits he’s lied about it for 5 years I’ll stop mentioning it

Seriously you've must have posted about being on ignore at least 100 times, probably 150 times. 10 times is ok, 20 times is starting to push it, any number after that and you look like a proper melt. Your done it to death so do us all a favour and never post about it again.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, hypochondriac said:

He's not a wind up. He genuinely believes everything he says. He's deadly serious. 

He gets plenty of people wound up, that much is clear. As has been said, the constant "I'm better than SoG" mantra from people who don't have the self awareness to see that they really aren't, is more boring than watching a Southgate team. 

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, egg said:

He gets plenty of people wound up, that much is clear. As has been said, the constant "I'm better than SoG" mantra from people who don't have the self awareness to see that they really aren't, is more boring than watching a Southgate team. 

Your constant defence of him is just as boring tbf. 

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

Your constant defence of him is just as boring tbf. 

Just after I mention people with no self awareness, up you pop. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, egg said:

I don’t think it is a case of being ‘better’ than SOG. He is more frequent and repetitive than most and often posts with high degree of sanctimony. He also argues from very simplistic binary view of good and bad. And whilst his insults aren’t as blunt as other posters he is continuously deriding others’ points of view.  Agree people seem to jump on his posts more than others but that is down to him previously insulting them - how the posting game works! Although the site is riddled with Nazi far right extremists so he has his work cut out.

Edited by whelk
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Guided Missile said:

Thought for the day:

Battle box? Is that why Trump supporters stormed Capitol Hill and to this day still insist that the vote (at the ballot box) was fixed?

I don’t think that anyone disagrees that the issues should be decided by the ballot box. It’s just a shame that Trump and his MAGA crowd don’t agree.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, whelk said:

I don’t think it is a case of being ‘better’ than SOG. He is more frequent and repetitive than most and often posts with high degree of sanctimony. He also argues from very simplistic binary view of good and bad. And whilst his insults aren’t as blunt as other posters he is continuously deriding others’ points of view.  Agree people seem to jump on his posts more than others but that is down to him previously insulting them - how the posting game works! Although the site is riddled with Nazi far right extremists so he has his work cut out.

If you think that it is sanctimonious to call out racists, xenophobes, homophobes etc then that is your right. Personally I think that anyone who thinks that they are superior to others just because they are different in some way or were not fortunate enough to be born with white skin on a rock in the North Sea should be called out for what they are. I insult these people because they have done the same to me for years on here. It is the only thing they understand. They claim to have no affiliation with far/hard right wing politics and it’s mouthpieces yet they jump in to support them at every opportunity. People with that mindset need to be called out wherever they are, even on an insignificant internet football forum. A few years ago it felt like it was only me. Now I am pleased to say that more posters are calling them out on a regular basis. Have you noticed how not one of them ever posts against East Stand Nic? If ever there was a target for an internet pile on it is him, yet they don’t touch his posts at all. Perhaps ask yourself why that is?

Edited by sadoldgit
Typo
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

If you think that it is sanctimonious to call out racists, xenophobes, homophobes etc then that is your right. Personally I think that anyone who thinks that they are superior to others just because they are different in some way or were not fortunate enough to be born with white skin on a rock in the North Sea should be called out for what they are. I insult these people because they have done the same to me for years on here. It is the only thing they understand. They claim to have no affiliation with far/hard right wing politics and it’s mouthpieces yet they jump in to support them at every opportunity. People with that mindset need to be called out wherever they are, even on an insignificant internet football forum. A few years ago it felt like it was only me. Now I am pleased to say that more posters are calling them out on a regular basis. Have you noticed how not one of them ever posts against East Stand Nic? If ever there was a target for an internet pile on it is him, yet they don’t touch his posts at all. Perhaps ask yourself why that is?

Drivel

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Have you noticed how not one of them ever posts against East Stand Nic? I

Hypo called him a simpleton only yesterday. I think you think posters group more than they do. I literally can’t think of any regular poster I haven’t clashed with at some point but do appreciate people will have different views to me on issues and don’t harp on about it and run over into other threads. Well occasionally. 

14 hours ago, Fan The Flames said:

Seriously you've must have posted about being on ignore at least 100 times, probably 150 times. 10 times is ok, 20 times is starting to push it, any number after that and you look like a proper melt. Your done it to death so do us all a favour and never post about it again.

It is pitiful behaviour from a grown man with a family, but then that’s classic narcissistic behaviour for you.  Despite having the ignore function explained to him countless times it seems he still doesn’t understand how it works. Perhaps the penny will finally drop this time?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, whelk said:

Hypo called him a simpleton only yesterday. I think you think posters group more than they do. I literally can’t think of any regular poster I haven’t clashed with at some point but do appreciate people will have different views to me on issues and don’t harp on about it and run over into other threads. Well occasionally. 

I don’t think that they go out clubbing together every Friday night, but they never post against each other - Nic was a poor example. Of course people have different views, that is why we come on here to express them, but there is a big difference between discussing topics and targeting someone specifically. You mentioned hypo. He himself made a point of attacking my posts about a couple of right wing bigots and then admitted that he didn’t even know who they were! He used to respond to my posts within seconds, day after day. Fortunately he seems to have dropped the worst of his Baby Reindeer behaviour now but you get my point? There is a big difference between disagreements and obsessive behaviour. There are several people on here who are obsessed. 
Anyway, I agree with Rallyboy that it is tiresome and will do my best not to rise to the bait in future. 😉

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

It is pitiful behaviour from a grown man with a family, but then that’s classic narcissistic behaviour for you.  Despite having the ignore function explained to him countless times it seems he still doesn’t understand how it works. Perhaps the penny will finally drop this time?

coming from a pensioner that pretends he's got people on ignore on an internet forum that's frigging hilarious :lol:🤡

56 minutes ago, rallyboy said:

I realise that peace in Gaza is more likely, but how about you guys try a ceasefire for the new season?

The rest of us are collateral damage.

You could pretend, or actually put, people on ignore. That way you don't have to read the opinions you don't like. You can create your own echo chamber.

On 23/04/2024 at 14:04, Guided Missile said:

Err.no I didn't say it was "some sort of long term bet". What I said was "Truth Social will increase in value until Trump is elected. when its value will tank when Trump starts selling his stock. I reckon it'll double in value this year. I would invest $5,000 for a laugh, no more."

I stand by that, but hey, I could be wrong. I bet £10 that Saints would get promoted this season.

36 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

You could pretend, or actually put, people on ignore. That way you don't have to read the opinions you don't like. You can create your own echo chamber.

imagine being the sort of person that puts someone on ignore though. Someone who gets so angry about what someone on a football forum says they have to hide it to keep their emotions in check. Or someone that doesn't like reading opinions they dont agree with, so arrogant that they only what to read the views of those who agree with them. You'd have to be a pretty tragic person to put someone on ignore. There are loads of people on here who are absolute bellends but i still read their posts.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

And if that doesn’t work you can just take people off ignore all of the time and respond directly to them many many times, because that’s an entirely normal thing to do 👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

imagine being the sort of person that puts someone on ignore though. Someone who gets so angry about what someone on a football forum says they have to hide it to keep their emotions in check. Or someone that doesn't like reading opinions they dont agree with, so arrogant that they only what to read the views of those who agree with them. You'd have to be a pretty tragic person to put someone on ignore. There are loads of people on here who are absolute bellends but i still read their posts.

And don’t think I’m not grateful 🥰

• Haha 2

Meanwhile, Trumps week continues to get better:

Donald Trump classified documents case thrown out by judge

Former president cannot be taken to court over accusations of storing files inappropriately because choice of prosecutor ‘unconstitutional’

12 minutes ago, Guided Missile said:

Meanwhile, Trumps week continues to get better:

Trump appointed judge with a history of ruling in Trump's favour in other Federal cases.

Edited by badgerx16
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Guided Missile said:

Elon Musk ‘to give Trump campaign $45m a month’ after shooting

The same Elon Musk who wouldn’t let Ukraine us his satellite system for military purposes 🤔

Trump supporters complain that the Democrats have been likening Donnie to Hitler for years and he then goes and selects as his running mate a man who publicly called him "America's Hitler".

• Like 5

2 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

Trump supporters complain that the Democrats have been likening Donnie to Hitler for years and he then goes and selects as his running mate a man who publicly called him "America's Hitler".

If the Democrats have any balls, it’ll appear on every advert. Trump’s base (such a great word for those who support him) won’t be troubled by it as they wear their violent bigotry with pride, but plus the convictions, it might make waverers have a think, especially those with an IQ in double digits. There’s more to come as well https://globalnews.ca/news/10626278/jd-vance-donald-trump-comments/

Vance has form for antisemitism https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/liberal-jewish-groups-blast-trumps-vp-pick-vance-voted-against-israel-aid-promoted-antisemitic-conspiracies/, and his wife and multi-racial kids are even in the firing line from the KKK core of Trump’s MAGA fanbase https://www.newsweek.com/jd-vance-wife-attacks-maga-trump-running-mate-1926194

Astonishingly, he’s also indulged in white replacement theories as well in 2022 to boost his fake hillbilly credentials, a staple of the alt/far right in the 2020s https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/republican-senate-candidates-promote-replacement-theory and https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/when-democrats-accused-jd-vance-of-endorsing-racist-great-replacement-theory/ar-BB1q2h5z

Get Harris to stand and throw the gauntlet down to these fuckers. They’ll be like wasps in August to an open jar of high sugar jam with their white supremacist theories. Sleepy Joe ain’t going to take the fight to these cunts. Emphasise the sacrifice of the US WW2 veterans, then contrast with Jan 6 2021, and not letting fascism in via the back door, letting that generation down. 

Edited by Gloucester Saint
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, farawaysaint said:

Pelosi and Schiffer publicly pressuring Biden to step down. Absolute scenes. 

Plus Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries.

• Like 1