Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

Guided Missile

Saints Web Official US election  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for?

• Biden
    • Trump

Just now, whelk said:

I’m just an independent thinker. I know for a fact JFK assassination was staged. It is what they do to convince the sheep

Just like a lefty loon, making jokes after an awful tragedy. Had it have been Biden shot you would be livid and demanding we all be banned if we acted like this. You are vile.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Turkish said:

It’s not what you’re saying it’s all the stuff you’re not saying. 

had this been someone else you’d be on your 20th boreathon post of the day already ranting against the far right. Why haven’t you condemned this attack yet? You’re never normally so quiet when it comes to politics 

Stuff I am not saying? Seriously? So now you are having a pop because you think like Batman. Firstly, if you find my posts so boring why do you spend your precious time reading and responding to them. As I have said before, you seem to be a masochist as well as a narcissist. Secondly, I suggest you stick to what people do say as your assumptions are more to do with your own agenda.Thirdly, I have made it abundantly clear what I think about the crazy gun laws in America and the ease at which they can kill each other with lethal weapons, so, as I bore you so much, haven’t bothered to say what others have been saying in here. Lastly, I have a lot in at the moment so haven’t managed to catch up with the proper news reports. When I have more time and have caught up with the latest reports, you can be sure that I will back to bore you again.

Batman, have you found that quote yet?

If it helps, I would prefer that Trump was behind bars where he belongs rather than lying on a mortuary slab.

Edited by sadoldgit
Added text

11 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

Just like a lefty loon, making jokes after an awful tragedy. Had it have been Biden shot you would be livid and demanding we all be banned if we acted like this. You are vile.

He is a total cunt. And only cunts like him. 

Listen to his presidential words when Pelosi’s husband was attacked 

https://x.com/brianklaas/status/1812328254499647796?s=61&t=SMhSD-dpl9sq7-ekGbXk7Q

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

Whelk isn't a lefty loon you simpleton. Anyone can make jokes on a football forum, that's what it's for. 

Edited by hypochondriac
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

Stuff I am not saying? Seriously? So now you are having a pop because you think like Batman. Firstly, if you find my posts so boring why do you spend your precious time reading and responding to them. As I have said before, you seem to be a masochist as well as a narcissist. Secondly, I suggest you stick to what people do say as your assumptions are more to do with your own agenda.Thirdly, I have made it abundantly clear what I think about the crazy gun laws in America and the ease at which they can kill each other with lethal weapons, so, as I bore you so much, haven’t bothered to say what others have been saying in here. Lastly, I have a lot in at the moment so haven’t managed to catch up with the proper news reports. When I have more time and have caught up with the latest reports, you can be sure that I will back to bore you again.

Batman, have you found that quote yet?

If it helps, I would prefer that Trump was behind bars where he belongs rather than lying on a mortuary slab.

Yes what you’re not saying 

we all know if this had been someone else you sure as anything would have “managed to catch up with the proper news report” you spend you days listening to LBC phone ins, research what voting systems they use in Gambia and trying to prove what Jews are so don’t try and pretend you haven’t see what’s happened in the US 😂

we also all know if this had to someone else you’d been droning on about the “far right” all day.

Too bad you don’t have the balls to just say what you think resorting to lying again. Also forgetting I’m on ignore for the third time this week 😂😂😂😂

Edited by Turkish

1 hour ago, whelk said:

He is a total cunt. And only cunts like him. 

Listen to his presidential words when Pelosi’s husband was attacked 

https://x.com/brianklaas/status/1812328254499647796?s=61&t=SMhSD-dpl9sq7-ekGbXk7Q

Come on though, getting clipped in the ear and avoiding death my millimetres and then frame yourself perfectly raising your fist and shouting fight is absolutely bad ass. I don't care who you are. 

26 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Yes what you’re not saying 

we all know if this had been someone else you sure as anything would have “managed to catch up with the proper news report” you spend you days listening to LBC phone ins, research what voting systems they use in Gambia and trying to prove what Jews are so don’t try and pretend you haven’t see what’s happened in the US 😂

we also all know if this had to someone else you’d been droning on about the “far right” all day.

Too bad you don’t have the balls to just say what you think resorting to lying again. Also forgetting I’m on ignore shin for the third time this week 😂😂😂😂

Can you stop droning on about being on ignore, you've been boring on about it for at least 5 years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Fan The Flames said:

Can you stop droning on about being on ignore, you've been boring on about it for at least 5 years.

When he admits he’s lied about it for 5 years I’ll stop mentioning it

41 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

Come on though, getting clipped in the ear and avoiding death my millimetres and then frame yourself perfectly raising your fist and shouting fight is absolutely bad ass. I don't care who you are. 

I heard an expert say that no way secret service should have allowed any showing of face regardless of hearing shooter down.  So pretty poor but a great photo opportunity. Couldn’t have choreographed it any better if they tried.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, whelk said:

I heard an expert say that no way secret service should have allowed any showing of face regardless of hearing shooter down.  So pretty poor but a great photo opportunity. Couldn’t have choreographed it any better if they tried.

It doesn’t say much about the secret service that about 4 of them together couldn’t pin down a near octogenarian who was trying to wave to the crowd.

4 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

It doesn’t say much about the secret service that about 4 of them together couldn’t pin down a near octogenarian who was trying to wave to the crowd.

You seem to be forgetting that that paricular near octogenarian is the second fittest person on the planet.

Blimey. Very surprised how blasé people are in this thread noting that a person has died and two are critical.

Regardless of whether you like the fella or not, this is a dire state for the democracy of the world's leading power to be in.

I'd like to think we're better than this over here, and when (for example) Jo Cox/ David Amiss was murdered there was only condemnation and no points scoring. We desperately need to keep it that way. Under no circumstances do we want our politics to become as polarised and aggressive as they are over the pond.

Edited by petermcpete
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, petermcpete said:

Blimey. Very surprised how blasé people are in this thread noting that a person has died and two are critical.

Regardless of whether you like the fella or not, this is a dire state for the democracy of the world's leading power to be in.

I'd like to think we're better than this over here, and when (for example) Jo Cox/ David Amiss was murdered there was only condemnation and no points scoring. We desperately need to keep it that way. Under no circumstances do we want our politics to become as polarised and aggressive as they are over the pond.

I'm sure the blasé responses of some randoms on the saintsweb will really make a difference to US democracy. 

1 minute ago, hypochondriac said:

I'm sure the blasé responses of some randoms on the saintsweb will really make a difference to US democracy. 

Cheers for that insight mate, I can see why you're a well respected poster on here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Guided Missile said:

Good try:

Try re-reading the text you quoted; this year would have been the first Presidential election he would have voted in. He was old enough to vote in the midterms, which strangely occur Mid Term of a Presidential cycle, as indeed his voter registration indicates - 'Date of last vote 11/8/2022'.

You must try harder to keep up.

Edited by badgerx16

28 minutes ago, petermcpete said:

We have posters arguing that no one should be smiling given what is going in Gaza. The world is often a shitty place and immoral Donald Trump makes it shittier. If you expect reverence you are in the wrong place.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, east-stand-nic said:

Who is this “we” you talk of? All of you crazy conspiracy theorists? It’s a nice thought but how can all of you be banned and from what?

In an ideal world people wouldn’t go around shooting other people, especially political targets, but that doesn’t make him any less unpleasant or some kind of saint. He is the same nasty grifter he was before, only now he can garner more support from the hard of thinking using his deep state are out to get me rhetoric.

No, it should not have happened, but why should people who have been slagging him off for years suddenly pretend they are concerned about his welfare. Did he care about Mike Pence when there were threats to hang him from the Trump supporting crowd? He knows what the situation is and that he is a target for nutters, unlike the poor people in the crowd caught up in the crossfire.

13 minutes ago, whelk said:

We have posters arguing that no one should be smiling given what is going in Gaza. The world is often a shitty place and immoral Donald Trump makes it shittier. If you expect reverence you are in the wrong place.

Not smiling but laughing. It seems it’s ok to laugh at the death and destruction in Gaza but if you don’t immediately come out and speak up for the vile Donald Trump after an assassination attempt, that is somehow worse. 🤔

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Not smiling but laughing. It seems it’s ok to laugh at the death and destruction in Gaza but if you don’t immediately come out and speak up for the vile Donald Trump after an assassination attempt, that is somehow worse. 🤔

Have you ever considered that the fact that laughing emojis under your posts specifically bother you so much to the extent that you mention it every few days is one of the reasons that laughing emojis are posted under your post? That and the insufferable smugness and pomposity. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Who is this “we” you talk of? All of you crazy conspiracy theorists? It’s a nice thought but how can all of you be banned and from what?

In an ideal world people wouldn’t go around shooting other people, especially political targets, but that doesn’t make him any less unpleasant or some kind of saint. He is the same nasty grifter he was before, only now he can garner more support from the hard of thinking using his deep state are out to get me rhetoric.

No, it should not have happened, but why should people who have been slagging him off for years suddenly pretend they are concerned about his welfare. Did he care about Mike Pence when there were threats to hang him from the Trump supporting crowd? He knows what the situation is and that he is a target for nutters, unlike the poor people in the crowd caught up in the crossfire.

How do you know who was caught in the crossfire? You’re so busy to see the news reports you said. (Apart from when you Farage klaxon went off that is)

1 hour ago, badgerx16 said:

Try re-reading the text you quoted; this year would have been the first Presidential election he would have voted in. He was old enough to vote in the midterms, which strangely occur Mid Term of a Presidential cycle, as indeed his voter registration indicates - 'Date of last vote 11/8/2022'.

You must try harder to keep up.

I have always known that GM was a thick cunt but he is exceeding himself this time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sadoldgit said:

The man spends much of his time stoking up division and hatred. The only surprise is that it has taken so long for a nutter to take a pot shot at him.

There's the true colours.

From the same man that was happy that Farage was attacked.

Anyone you don't like is fair game, aren't they Soggy.

Your attitude towards others is far more right wing than you like to think it is, so much hatred and intolerance.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

The man spends much of his time stoking up division and hatred. The only surprise is that it has taken so long for a nutter to take a pot shot at him.

16 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

There's the true colours.

From the same man that was happy that Farage was attacked.

Anyone you don't like is fair game, aren't they Soggy.

Your attitude towards others is far more right wing than you like to think it is, so much hatred and intolerance.

You're a bit desperate to have a pop there mate. 

Nothing inaccurate in SoG's post. He's not suggested that he's "fair game", just expressing an opinion that it's a surprise it's taken so long. 

More hate in your post than SoG's. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, egg said:

You're a bit desperate to have a pop there mate. 

Nothing inaccurate in SoG's post. He's not suggested that he's "fair game", just expressing an opinion that it's a surprise it's taken so long. 

More hate in your post than SoG's. 

Sure, soggy's not delighted at all.

He's so happy about this he hasn't even mentioned the 90 people killed overnight in Gaza.

• Sad 1

An ex President of the US is nearly assassinated and all a few sad individuals can do is try and turn it against a poster they don’t like on a football forum. It’s quite pathetic really.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Obviously the shooting of anyone is wrong but it’s hard to have any sympathy for Trump given that he has actively encouraged political violence before which led to more deaths. Also it’s politicians like him that are the main reason for the retarded gun control policies in the states that directly results in incidents like this.

The political points scoring that has followed is just as depressing as the shooting itself, the country is fucked up.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Read this post and knew exactly what sort of responses you’d get. You must have expected it too so I’m not sure how you can seriously talk about someone stoking up division knowing what you’re saying will only do the same (clearly on a much smaller scale).

I think we probably share similar views on Trump but when instances like today/last night happen, anything other than ‘I hope he’s alright, this sort of thing shouldn’t happen in a world of free politics’ is going to fuel the rhetoric he spews.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ChrisPY said:

Read this post and knew exactly what sort of responses you’d get. You must have expected it too so I’m not sure how you can seriously talk about someone stoking up division knowing what you’re saying will only do the same (clearly on a much smaller scale).

I think we probably share similar views on Trump but when instances like today/last night happen, anything other than ‘I hope he’s alright, this sort of thing shouldn’t happen in a world of free politics’ is going to fuel the rhetoric he spews.

I’m sure the world doesn’t hang on my every word. Plenty of people came out here and condemned the act. I don’t see the fact that I didn’t say anything for a while to be significant in the slightest. I still haven’t seen a full news report on it so don’t really know the full story. Irrespective of that, I am flattered that some WUMs on a football internet think my opinion, or lack of opinion, worthy of comment. Be honest, when you woke up this morning I doubt very much whether your first thought was to log on here to see what SOG had to say about the attempted assassination 😉 One minute I am told that I post boring drivel, the next I am being criticised for not posting boring drivel.

3 hours ago, petermcpete said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49833804

Jo cox died to get brexit done apparently, and it's humbug to say otherwise.

So I don't think our lot are any better, to be fair (although at least johnson is gone, for now).

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, aintforever said:

Obviously the shooting of anyone is wrong but it’s hard to have any sympathy for Trump given that he has actively encouraged political violence before which led to more deaths. Also it’s politicians like him that are the main reason for the retarded gun control policies in the states that directly results in incidents like this.

The political points scoring that has followed is just as depressing as the shooting itself, the country is fucked up.

How has he encouraged "political violence"?.....a serious question.

52 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

I’m sure the world doesn’t hang on my every word. Plenty of people came out here and condemned the act. I don’t see the fact that I didn’t say anything for a while to be significant in the slightest. I still haven’t seen a full news report on it so don’t really know the full story. Irrespective of that, I am flattered that some WUMs on a football internet think my opinion, or lack of opinion, worthy of comment. Be honest, when you woke up this morning I doubt very much whether your first thought was to log on here to see what SOG had to say about the attempted assassination 😉 One minute I am told that I post boring drivel, the next I am being criticised for not posting boring drivel.

How many times have you talked about yourself on this thread? 

it’s amusing you’re yet to see a report on it yet but have posted stuff about what Nigel frigging Farage has said and of course the compulsory guardian opinion piece. Such a bullshitter

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Turkish said:

it’s amusing you’re yet to see a report on it yet but have posted stuff about what Nigel frigging Farage has said and of course the compulsory guardian opinion piece. Such a bullshitter

Not seen a full news report - 😂

7 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Oh would you just give it a fucking rest Turkish. Please. Your relentless vendetta against the guy is so fucking boring now.

If you're so convinced that SOG is a wind up merchant then why must you respond to literally every fucking post he makes?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sadoldgit said:

You’ve completely missed my point.

If you’re a good person, with honest values, then be that person. You’re far more likely to persuade others to your way of thinking than point scoring and ridiculing opposite opinions. 

The level of your influence is irrelevant when it’s a societal attitude that will make a difference. 

19 minutes ago, harvey said:

How has he encouraged "political violence"?.....a serious question.

Very clear what would happen when a hyped up white supremacist mob (plenty of photos with Nazi insignia from that crowd) were directed to march on the Capitol. Wasn’t going to be a few chants and pass around the hummus was it?

7 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

Oh would you just give it a fucking rest Turkish. Please. Your relentless vendetta against the guy is so fucking boring now.

If you're so convinced that SOG is a wind up merchant then why must you respond to literally every fucking post he makes?

I’ve never said he was a wind up merchant he isn’t.