Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

Guided Missile

Saints Web Official US election  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for?

• Biden
    • Trump

This changes the game a huge amount.

I can't see how Biden can step aside now - and being that he doesn't want to he has a new 'don't let violence  win' argument to stay in place. If there was a back room plan to replace him it's gone now.

Basically Trump nailed on to win plus the whole civil war thing. Great days.

Edited by CB Fry
  • Sad 1

It's probably handed him the election on a plate. Can see there being more violence, bordering on civil war, in America because of it soon too.

I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist but something about it just doesn't quite seem right though from the limited pictures I've seen. I know the secret service are being blamed already but seems too much of a school boy error to just leave him exposed shouting "fight" for so long before being dragged to the car. Feels like it's either a staged photo op (probably a very successful one) or an inside job.

Elon Musk is also using it as an opportunity to endorse Trump more than ever. My Twitter homepage is littered with posts from him and pro-Trump rhetoric, despite the fact I don't even follow him. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Stripey McStripe Shirt said:

It's probably handed him the election on a plate. Can see there being more violence, bordering on civil war, in America because of it soon too.

I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist but something about it just doesn't quite seem right though from the limited pictures I've seen. I know the secret service are being blamed already but seems too much of a school boy error to just leave him exposed shouting "fight" for so long before being dragged to the car. Feels like it's either a staged photo op (probably a very successful one) or an inside job.

Elon Musk is also using it as an opportunity to endorse Trump more than ever. My Twitter homepage is littered with posts from him and pro-Trump rhetoric, despite the fact I don't even follow him. 

It’s obvious it was a Trump supporter. He will have been paid loads -Just nick his ear and your family will be handsomely rewarded.

• Haha 2

Was the dead guy in the crowd behind Trump (ie took the bullet that shaved his ear)? In the video of him fist pumping, there were no signs of carnage behind him, just jubilant fans. 

24 minutes ago, egg said:

Was the dead guy in the crowd behind Trump (ie took the bullet that shaved his ear)? In the video of him fist pumping, there were no signs of carnage behind him, just jubilant fans. 

It sounded like there was another shot several seconds later, after Trump is hiding on the ground, and then there was a large scream. I'm guessing that might have been a shot that hit a spectator, but who knows.

It also looked like the shooter was to the right of Trump and somehow managed to hit him in the right ear without nutting him. Mental!

It's also very odd how Trump asks to wait while he gets his shoes, and then says, "wait, wait, wait" to the security staff once he's on stage and they hang around for him to do his salute.

Cracking work by Beeb. https://x.com/SharpFootball/status/1812265909727396107?t=VjTos42fYISNBTMEAzS3TA&s=19

Edited by benjii
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

This changes the game a huge amount.

I can't see how Biden can step aside now - and being that he doesn't want to he has a new 'don't let violence  win' argument to stay in place. If there was a back room plan to replace him it's gone now.

Basically Trump nailed on to win plus the whole civil war thing. Great days.

Sure Biden will use it as another reason to not stand down. But his internal opponents will use it as well as another reason why he shouldn't stand. Nothing changes in that respect imo.

But they won't use it as much as Trump supporters, who will rinse this for all it's worth.

• Like 1

Undoubtedly those on the right will come up with all sorts of theories and blame for the shooting with very little thought about their support for the NRA and availability of guns/'right to bear arms' etc.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, benjii said:

It sounded like there was another shot several seconds later, after Trump is hiding on the ground, and then there was a large scream. I'm guessing that might have been a shot that hit a spectator, but who knows.

It also looked like the shooter was to the right of Trump and somehow managed to hit him in the right ear without nutting him. Mental!

It's also very odd how Trump asks to wait while he gets his shoes, and then says, "wait, wait, wait" to the security staff once he's on stage and they hang around for him to do his salute.

Cracking work by Beeb. https://x.com/SharpFootball/status/1812265909727396107?t=VjTos42fYISNBTMEAzS3TA&s=19

I was intrigued whether the hair was his own or it came with the cap?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, spyinthesky said:

Undoubtedly those on the right will come up with all sorts of theories and blame for the shooting 

One Republican senator has already claimed that Joe Biden "gave the order".

Sounds pretty libellous to me.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fan The Flames said:

Yep. There's a huge "inside job" belief. 

Bitsy van der Kellen
3h ago
The shooter was 20 years old. When Trump was elected, he was 13. When Trump left office, he was 17. How can this young man have so much hatred? He was a high school student during Trump's entire presidency. What group could have instilled such hatred into his young heart?

•  

Who benefited from Trump's death? Of course, the Democrats, the Department of Justice, the FBI, the CIA, NATO, China, Russia etc. Democrats have tried everything they can to get rid of Trump. Despite their best efforts, they never managed to put Trump in jail. One thing confuses me: who taught a 20-year-old guy to use serious weapons so masterfully?
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, aintforever said:

That country is so fucked up, god knows what this means for the election. 

They love a hero and a nutter. Pretty obvious where it's going. 

• Like 2

Indeed, US citizens do like their news relayed in simple Hollywood terms, every story needs an arc they can follow and appropriate music to remind people what they should be thinking.

This one is simply, hero telling it like it is gets shot, but defies the bad guys and refuses to be silenced.

Cue inspirational music and President Trump riding into the sunset while conspiracy theorists go mental in the background.

This couldn't be a better script for Trump, it's perfect for his campaign.

• Like 1

Senility:

In a Politico article shared Monday, Biden reportedly told donors: “I have one job, and that’s to beat Donald Trump. I’m absolutely certain I’m the best person to be able to do that. So, we’re done talking about the debate, it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye.” 

• Haha 2

The shooter is 3yrs registered republican and voted republican in the last election, which is dampening the blame-biden crew.  Narrative shift for some that it's a long wolf mental health issue now.

5 minutes ago, pingpong said:

The shooter is 3yrs registered republican and voted republican in the last election, which is dampening the blame-biden crew.  Narrative shift for some that it's a long (sic) wolf mental health issue now.

Voted Republican in the last election? Yeah, when he was 16 yrs old.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, pingpong said:

The shooter is 3yrs registered republican and voted republican in the last election, which is dampening the blame-biden crew.  Narrative shift for some that it's a long wolf mental health issue now.

He apparently had a 'Stop the Steal' patch on his shirt, and a neo-nazi eagle emblem.

The irony of looking at Trump stood on the podium with people behind him holding placards saying 'Your fired'.

• Like 1

I've just watched the footage again. I cannot fathom how nobody behind him took a bullet. The one that skimmed his ear had to go behind him. 

4 minutes ago, egg said:

I've just watched the footage again. I cannot fathom how nobody behind him took a bullet. The one that skimmed his ear had to go behind him. 

You couldn't pay me to stand behind a politician at one of these rallies for precisely this reason.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

You couldn't pay me to stand behind a politician at one of these rallies for precisely this reason.

Yep. You couldn't pay me to attend a Trump rally full stop. 

Edited by egg
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Horrific what happen, wasn't it

Yes. It is horrific that a 20 year old can be so mentally screwed up that he wants to shoot somebody, and equally so that he finds it so easy to get access to an automatic rifle so he can act out his delusions.

I wonder if this will change Trump's opinion on gun control.

Edited by badgerx16
  • Like 3

Just now, badgerx16 said:

Yes. It is horrific that a 20 year old can be so mentally screwed up that he wants to shoot somebody, and equally so that he finds it so easy to get access to an automatic rifle so he can act out his delusions.

got to feel for the victims, including trump.

I know so many of you are delusional with your hatred of him, but surely that can pause for just 1 day.

Tragically, soggy is gutted the lad missed his shot...but good news, we won't get endless drivel from him on this thread today

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

These two pictures on the BBC show the shot came from Trump's right.....

His head was turned to the right - I guess that's why it skimmed his ear, otherwise it could have been very different.

Video from BBC

Kind of makes a mockery of the 'it was a setup' bridgade.  If it was a set up, then the US has just killed possibly the best marksman that ever lived to pull off that shot and just clip the ear.

13 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

His head was turned to the right - I guess that's why it skimmed his ear, otherwise it could have been very different.

Video from BBC

Kind of makes a mockery of the 'it was a setup' bridgade.  If it was a set up, then the US has just killed possibly the best marksman that ever lived to pull off that shot and just clip the ear.

But they have also killed the key witness, a la Lee Harvey Oswald.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, badgerx16 said:

But they have also killed the key witness, a la Lee Harvey Oswald.

Was never going to end any other way.  Imagine if they tried to take him alive and he popped off more shots and killed more people.  Would have been outrage.

2 hours ago, pingpong said:

Midterm

Good try:

Crooks was a registered Republican, the Associated Press reported. The election in November would have been the first time he had been old enough to vote in a presidential race.

1 hour ago, AlexLaw76 said:

got to feel for the victims, including trump.

I know so many of you are delusional with your hatred of him, but surely that can pause for just 1 day.

Tragically, soggy is gutted the lad missed his shot...but good news, we won't get endless drivel from him on this thread today

Go find the post where I said I am “gutted the lad missed his shot” please. 

25 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Go find the post where I said I am “gutted the lad missed his shot” please. 

It’s not what you’re saying it’s all the stuff you’re not saying. 

had this been someone else you’d be on your 20th boreathon post of the day already ranting against the far right. Why haven’t you condemned this attack yet? You’re never normally so quiet when it comes to politics 

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

Quite incredible double standards as usual from your lefty loons.

I’m just an independent thinker. I know for a fact JFK assassination was staged. It is what they do to convince the sheep