Spurs v Saints Thread

Heisenberg

The squad we have is so lopsided, we have some good players - undoubtably - but some huge holes right down the spine of the team which haven't been addressed. CB, CM, AMC/ST. All area's which are currently short on quality, pace and power. As people have said, in this league you need pace/strength and power. We don't have any of that in midfield apart from Romeu, and even he looks off it. In attack we simply have nothing, absolutley nothing. We can't mix it as we have no focal point, we can't get in behind as we have no pace, we can't build through the middle as we have no number 10.

There are good elements to this squad but some glaring holes that a competent manager should be able to resolve/see. It could be that Les is going to allow MP to re-invest in January to plug those holes, but particulary over the last month or so all I've seen is our current players regress and no genuine attempt to impose any sort of playing style. We really are a bit of a non-team and I'm not sure I'd be happy to have his input in a £60m reinvestment spree.

The only thing that will make any difference in the relegation shake up is getting shot of this clown manager as quickly as possible. If we need to sacrifice a minus 2 goal difference to achieve that ahead of a winnable game against Palace its got to be worth it.

Here's a thought. We won't beat palace. We won't. We're not as good as them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decent strike that from Boufal. Kind of funny that we score the second Redmond goes off.

We never win with Redmond, our biggest win against Everton came when he was benched. It's either coaching or the fact that he is an absolutley awful player, probably a mixture of both to be honest. He should be nothing more than a squad filler, but the sad fact is that he clearly came in to replace Mane's pace.

Tottenham playing some great stuff.

Would happily lose 7-0 if it gets rid of Pellegrino this evening.

And yes... what a sad state of affairs it has become

They will easily score more than seven today. I fear we are going into the record books today for all the wrong reasons.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Nope but a guaranteed starter despite Pochettino and Koeman deeming him very much 3rd choice while they were managers...

To be fair, Puel and MPe have had their leading CB's sold from under them with no replacements inbound (other than dross like Bedranek). I still don't think Yoshida is our biggest issue, I know there are some who seemingly hate the bloke, but there are much bigger issues with our squad than Maya.

To be fair, Puel and MPe have had their leading CB's sold from under them with no replacements inbound (other than dross like Bedranek). I still don't think Yoshida is our biggest issue, I know there are some who seemingly hate the bloke, but there are much bigger issues with our squad than Maya.

He and Stephens were magnificent at Anfield for that 0-1. Under a good manager like Puel he’s not that bad