Swansea Away

billyb

Does anyone have any suggestions for the cheapest rail travel to Swansea on the Saturday and return on the Sunday, 3 adults are coming out at £148.80 up on the Saturday and same for the return on the Sunday! Way too expensive, ideas please!!!

Does anyone have any suggestions for the cheapest rail travel to Swansea on the Saturday and return on the Sunday, 3 adults are coming out at £148.80 up on the Saturday and same for the return on the Sunday! Way too expensive, ideas please!!!
You won't get better than that to be honest. Combination of rail works and not too far off from this fixture now, £50 per peron isn't too bad I guess.

That's alright then. Just bought my ticket online and it was only showing 2 blocks for sale. Guess we're just selling the first lot before making the other tickets available.

yeah 2060 is the allocation, and they clearly are not expecting it to be in huge demand as they've gone straight on sale to season ticket holders with 1 away game on record and will be on general sale by the end of the week.

no free sausage and chips either this year.

nearly 800 tickets sold already this morning, so I wouldn't wait too long if you want a ticket as I suspect many don't even realise it's on sale yet

Having viewed the ticket office website couple of times today i'm surprised how quickly each block has been selling for this, i'd estimate nearly half the allocation has sold , but then as they put them straight on sale to any season ticket holder with 1 away game it did mean thousands of fans would have been eligible to buy today.

Chatting to a couple of mates about this at the weekend and had thought we'd struggle to fill the whole end especially with engineering works on the route through Salisbury that weekend meaning any fans going by train would be better off going the more expensive route via Reading, but having thought about it i can see why this is so popular, a good trip somewhere a bit "different" (the road signs are in a different language for a start allowing us to put on the Southampton in Europa CD) and now we are out of the cups there aren't that many away trips for a while. Man Utd sold out, Arsenal sold out, then after Swansea we have Bournemouth midweek with a small allocation , then we're into mid-March with Stoke away followed by Leicester in April.

The budget hotels have been booked by the romantics for their valentines weekend treat! Head towards Wind Street for the best bars before and nightlife after the game. you cannot miss them. But before the game give yourself 45 minutes to get to the ground as it is a trek out and the traffic builds up towards ko.

I'm going to make a weekend of it. Drive up sometime on Friday & return Sunday. The Budget hotels aren't as cheap as they could be, but as it's my first away game for nine years sod the expense. Anyone know the best pubs for before & after the game?

Got two nights in the Leonardo B+B for £96 - not a bad price

I'm going to make a weekend of it. Drive up sometime on Friday & return Sunday. The Budget hotels aren't as cheap as they could be, but as it's my first away game for nine years sod the expense. Anyone know the best pubs for before & after the game?

We have taken a few rooms in the Tudor b&b for Friday & Sat. Booked it a long time ago, as Wales are playing Scotland in 6nations, so could be reason for a lot of Accommodation now sold out.