Soccer AM

Monk

One upon a time this was a great little watch. Its no secret that it has deteriorated but today's show was a new low. They've binned Max Rushden off and replaced him with that muppet Fenners. The show was made up off the cuff at times today.

Gutted whats happened to this show.

They're still trying to live in their best era (late 90's), they haven't really moved with the times. Lots of repeated features, no real change, it's just very stale.

Not sure if it's just my age, but I much prefer watching a Saturday morning football show like Fletch and Sav. Current, relevant, well structured. I don't care about music and bands, or comedians in the buildup to football. BT Sport have it spot on with their Saturday build up.

• 2 weeks later...
I really like Fletch & Sav. Much better viewing for a Sat morning.

Ditto, it's just what I want to watch as a football fan. Unfortunately come next season BT won't have the Sat Midday game anymore, so I don't know if BT will re-position fletch and sav to another slot....or they just keep it where it is and have a very early build up to the teatime game (which they'll have from that season).

It was good with Lovejoy, just about watchable with Rushden (although I fast forwarded a lot of it) and now it's terrible, it's just like that Fantasy Football crap they have on before it. It'll probably be binned by next season.