In need of Microsoft/Windows Activation keys legally

ART

Last year I lost my hard drive and my Windows 8 installed on it. A recommendation from a friend gave me a link to WindowsPremiumKey.com.

I did a lot of investigating before purchasing for 30 euros the download and activation key for Windows 8 Pro, which arrived by email 10 minutes after paying by PayPal. Everything worked like clockwork.

Besides all the versions of Windows for PC and Mac, they also have the latest Microsoft Office for about 35 euros, and on inquiry, other software such as Photoshop

They are a Microsoft official large business agent and work with the biggest companies all over the World.

There is a guarantee of assistance in the event of a problem. Such happened to me on purchasing Windows 7 Ultimate for a second drive.. I messed up and needed to do a clean install, wiping my harddrive clean before repeating the install. When I came to activating, the key sent no longer worked. I wrote an email to them and they replied within 20 minutes with a new key.

As a satisfied customer, and a Saints supporter, I'd like, as always to share something good with others. If you are in need to update or install any Windows Version, check out

http://www.windowspremiumkey.com/

And make a huge saving without taking risks with cracked versions and maleware.