So now Lowe says we couldn't afford Pearson!!!!!!!!

um pahars

My little birdy on the inside who I trust said Pearson Salary was £340,000. But my other little birdy outside but with inside knowledge which I trust said £160,000

So the Lowe camp say £340,000 and unaffordable.

The Crouch camp say £160,000 and affordable.

What a mess!!!!!!!

Is the difference a bonus for keeping us up, perhaps?

And aren't the "golden Dutch Duo" on bonuses if they do well? OK, so that may well be saved at the end of the day, but people need to compare like with like, and I doubt Lowe will come out and do that (confidentiality with regard to contracts).

Is the difference a bonus for keeping us up, perhaps?

And aren't the "golden Dutch Duo" on bonuses if they do well? OK, so that may well be saved at the end of the day, but people need to compare like with like, and I doubt Lowe will come out and do that (confidentiality with regard to contracts).

That's a very good point. There was a good deal of talk on the OS about Poortvliet and Wotte both being on relatively low salaries with a good deal more being available according to success.

So if we do get relegated, they'll both owe Saints money. Another triumph for Rupey's phenomenal business acumen! Hurrah!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That's a very good point. There was a good deal of talk on the OS about Poortvliet and Wotte both being on relatively low salaries with a good deal more being available according to success.

So if we do get relegated, they'll both owe Saints money. Another triumph for Rupey's phenomenal business acumen! Hurrah!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I suggest they should be paying us now let alone after inevitable relegation.