Matalan in racism story

Turkish

I'm not quite sure why being called a monkey is a negative thing anyway. They're pretty cool are monkeys and most of them are hard, funny and intelligent animals. If you were going to be compared to an animal there are far worse things than monkeys. Rabbits are pretty pathetic and pointless animals, get shot, eaten by foxes, carry diseases like myxomatosis, not really got a lot going for them. If someone made my kid dress up as a rabbit i'd be most upset.

Ever eaten a monkey?

I dunno think that might be MYTH, i reckon girl rabbits are just v.fertile. I.e. if anything male rabbit prob gets laid less than other animal bros, cos bitch is constantly pregnant

Nope, not myth at all, my wife keeps rabbits, the males are horny as hell and will **** all day long....

Theres something wrong when a 70 year old Tom and Jerry cartoon gets a warning for showing a black maid speaking in an Al Jolson accent whilst contemporary songs about 'nigge rs', hos and bitc hes get broadcast no problem.

Actually they censor anything remotely controversial from most radio and TV channels. In the USA they censored the word 'suicidal' from a Sean Kingston song.

yes, I recall those dark days when fans made rabbit noises at players and threw carrots on the pitch.

Monkeys, donkeys, rabbits, pansies, wotsit. Soccerball is littered with animal, plant and crisp related insults. I'm not sure why monkeys should be the one getting the bad press.