Mane

Wiggles31

I don't think he'll ever entirely cut out the offsides,part and parcel of that approach always trying to gain that yard off the back of a defender's shoulder.

Looks a good player though and definitley offers us something different.

If you look at Pelle, Tadic and Mane, for each one it's clear what they're in the team to provide, very different players that each offer something.

he just needs to arch his runs a bit that's all. No need to be offside if you have the beating of them for pace Edited by Mouldy Coat

For a first home appearance, in a new country, not knowing a soul, it was a fantastic and very exciting effort.

This. Already saw an improvement from watching him against QPR versus Tues night, but clearly there could be a lot more still to come when he and the team get to know each much better. Exciting times!

He was offside every time, sometimes well offside. Before you berate the assistant on the line I recommend that you take the time to learn the offside law and its implementation. There is no such thing as 'benefit of the doubt' and 'any part of a player’s head, body or feet' is sufficient to be offside. If you don't like it, take it up with FIFA.

http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/worldfootball/clubfootball/01/37/04/27/interpretation%5flaw11%5fen.pdf[/quote

I think your meaning is clear Whitey,

..... if the ref. isn't sure, or didn't see it clearly.... he still has to respond and make a split-second deicsion .....and has a 50% chance of being right ( or wrong ) ....]