Swansea v Saints Match Thread

ALWAYS_SFC

Are you joking ? Getting overrun, taking too long on the ball, 2nd to every ball and losing every 50/50

You can tell its not going for them as on a few occasions they've not come to pick the ball up from the cbs as if they dont want it.

Silly booking, will be lucky to keep 10 men on here

Surely its you who are joking...overun...nope

Surely its you who are joking...overun...nope

Hmmm so im seeing the fact that they are walzing through our midfield am I ? They've bossed us, basically doing to us what we did to teams last year, high press and high intensity

We are much better than this, barely started yet

Fwiw I like jwp a lot, but its about horses for courses, swansea were always going to control the ball and so wanyama would have been an effective shield.

Hmmm so im seeing the fact that they are walzing through our midfield am I ? They've bossed us, basically doing to us what we did to teams last year, high press and high intensity

We are much better than this, barely started yet

Fwiw I like jwp a lot, but its about horses for courses, swansea were always going to control the ball and so wanyama would have been an effective shield.

They are not walzing through are midfield they are passing up to Bony, but for all this being overun, only 1 chance and corner off the line