Fifa 15 Saints player ratings

CumbrianSaint

I've bought a bundle of PS4 + FIFA 15 + The Last of Us: Remastered for £349.99; thought that was a pretty solid price. An extra controller was £39.99 but I traded in £70-worth of old games to counter it.

Pretty happy with a net spend of £320 for that little lot.

I've bought a bundle of PS4 + FIFA 15 + The Last of Us: Remastered for £349.99; thought that was a pretty solid price. An extra controller was £39.99 but I traded in £70-worth of old games to counter it.

Ant do you help with ratings for EA/fifa or did I misunderstand?

You got a bit of a bargain there! Very solid buy. Where was that bundle out of interest?

Exit origin, connect to a Korean/Mexican VPN. Launch Origin, play Fifa 15 - Alt+Tab, disconnect from Proxy. Play as normal. Of course, won't have to do this come tomorrow :)

Cheers man, I sorted it in the end. I should of posted to say it was all good (tbh I was too busy playing)

Been playing since yesterday & I must say I am very impressed with the game apart from the bi-polar keepers (who are either extremely good, like superman or extremely poor and let in absolute sitters)

Hopefully this will be fixed and all will be good.

Been playing it for a couple of days now and really liking it. The Saints players face scans are really good, but like someone else said - the 'non-face scanned' players now really stand out because of that!

Also, pre-warning for Xbox 360/PS3 players who want to buy this - I've heard that the pro clubs (where you create a player and play online with just the one guy) is only on Xbox one and PS4 now, not Xbox 360 and PS3. This is only a rumour though as I have it on Xbox one so don't know for certain.