Taider <3

Aziz Yebda

@TheFalseLibero: So Taider spends his time at De Vere getting plonkered in his room with numerous girls. Explains his talented but inconsistent tag #saintsfc

@TheFalseLibero: @Walldweller If he has he has only just. He's 100% been up to naughties at the hotel.

Too much

@TheFalseLibero: So Taider spends his time at De Vere getting plonkered in his room with numerous girls. Explains his talented but inconsistent tag #saintsfc

@TheFalseLibero: @Walldweller If he has he has only just. He's 100% been up to naughties at the hotel.

Too much

In Algeria its custom to try the local cuisine.

Too much

Presume he means the Grand Harbour unless the "De Vere" is a new brothel? ;)

My friend you will not make many friends amongst Saints supporters making such statements about Rickie Lambert.

Elsewhere I'm disappointed we didn't see Taider get to play yesterday. Perhaps he lacks game fitness and playing him today was designed to prepare him for next match. I like very much all of what I have seen of his play, his speed.

Oblivious, as usual. I don't know if I love aziz or art more.

This thread rules.

Got to say the baseball cap in one of the team shots is a bit tragic. As is the hair. Many more players like that and I'll have to stop taking the **** out of Sterling.

Sterling suffers from short man syndrome and is trying to compensate with a couple of inches of crazy barnet.