So, whats our Uruguayan Superstar's latest sob-story ?

alpine_saint

Christ, finally you find something to moan about and, no surprise, it's Ramirez who, you so helpfully point out, is Uruguayan.

So how is our favourite mountain fattie getting on? In the pub today somebody I didn't know commented on my (linen) trousers which "hadn't seen an iron". I forebore to mention his shirt which seemed to be 2 sizes too small and was being ironed by his gut. I'll have to remember that comment for next time. In the meantime I'm getting increasingly p****d off with the negative and critical w*****s of this world, and I think I'm getting old enough to say so.

A fascinating story Suzy. So now we know you play football, lived in Italy, drink pints and plenty of then by the sounds of it and don't iron your clothes. You sound like a catch.

Christ, finally you find something to moan about and, no surprise, it's Ramirez who, you so helpfully point out, is Uruguayan.

So how is our favourite mountain fattie getting on? In the pub today somebody I didn't know commented on my (linen) trousers which "hadn't seen an iron". I forebore to mention his shirt which seemed to be 2 sizes too small and was being ironed by his gut. I'll have to remember that comment for next time. In the meantime I'm getting increasingly p****d off with the negative and critical w*****s of this world, and I think I'm getting old enough to say so.

A fascinating story Suzy. So now we know you play football, lived in Italy, drink pints and plenty of then by the sounds of it and don't iron your clothes. You sound like a catch.

groin injury according to Adam Blackmore but seeing Tadic today I don't think there is room in the team for both

i think you may be right, and I think Tadic will be the more reliable of the two. We shall see......if Gaston ever gets fit for more than a fortnight !

groin injury according to Adam Blackmore but seeing Tadic today I don't think there is room in the team for both

i think you may be right, and I think Tadic will be the more reliable of the two. We shall see......if Gaston ever gets fit for more than a fortnight !

Not a sensible post to be seen, just the usual abuse.

Very sad...

When historically you have called other people all sorts of names (Gashton, loser and dullard from this thread alone..), is it any wonder you get a bit of stick? Unfortunately somebody quoted my stalker who has also had a pop: he'll stick up for you..

Very sad...

When historically you have called other people all sorts of names (Gashton, loser and dullard from this thread alone..), is it any wonder you get a bit of stick? Unfortunately somebody quoted my stalker who has also had a pop: he'll stick up for you..

Priceless! I think I should join you. What's worse, I ask you, a forum like this, or Facebook. ;)

Priceless! I think I should join you. What's worse, I ask you, a forum like this, or Facebook. ;)

Oh dear. The "racism" cliche.

Nothing in my thread title is racist, or even inaccurate.

Do you need help picking your toys up ? I know its a bit tough to climb out the pram at your age...

Mods, I think the site has been better of late withsout a few of the posters that were ruining the site. Could you get rid of this comedy poster, obviously his posts do not add anything and are designed to get attention, and reaction. So dull.

Oh dear. The "racism" cliche.

Nothing in my thread title is racist, or even inaccurate.

Do you need help picking your toys up ? I know its a bit tough to climb out the pram at your age...

Mods, I think the site has been better of late withsout a few of the posters that were ruining the site. Could you get rid of this comedy poster, obviously his posts do not add anything and are designed to get attention, and reaction. So dull.

Very sad...

Very true, from post #1 not a sensible post to be seen, just the usual abuse from you about one of our players who was not even involved today. Nothing sensible from you about how we played, about the performances of the team, about how some players didn't perhaps play too well, just abuse and lack of sense. Still we should be used to it by now I guess. The forum would not be the same without you would it?

Very sad...

Very true, from post #1 not a sensible post to be seen, just the usual abuse from you about one of our players who was not even involved today. Nothing sensible from you about how we played, about the performances of the team, about how some players didn't perhaps play too well, just abuse and lack of sense. Still we should be used to it by now I guess. The forum would not be the same without you would it?