AGM is getting lairy!!!

exit2

I would rather be stuck in a room with Hitler than a room full off that lot.

Chorley, ever so manly with the ol' coin throwing, at least hit him.

I don't believe Chorley is a shareholder, and technically shouldn't have been at the AGM - at least he wasn't a year ago, and was only allowed to stay at the AGM then following a vote by shareholders at last years meeting.. So who let him in? lol

I don't believe Chorley is a shareholder, and technically shouldn't have been at the AGM - at least he wasn't a year ago, and was only allowed to stay at the AGM then following a vote by shareholders at last years meeting.. So who let him in? lol

Some shareholder had given him his proxy! Bet that shareholder wishes he hadn't now :smt044

Didn't Wilde have Lowe's seat in the directors box removed when he took over?

Dcik measuring competition is how I was going to describe it earlier....the whole things has become that now.

Do you think Javi won the Spanish lottery the other day? He could run the club better than these collective Narcisusses

Edited by Big Bad Bob
get my Greek mythology right, dammit

I understand that Richard Chorley was removed from the AGM, after running to the top table and throwing coins at the representatives there. I may not always, or even often, agree with RC, but I can't doubt the bloke's passion is for his football club.

He's certainly a fan who puts his money where his mouth is, whether it may be misguided or not.

I understand that Richard Chorley was removed from the AGM, after running to the top table and throwing coins at the representatives there. I may not always, or even often, agree with RC, but I can't doubt the bloke's passion is for his football club.

He's certainly a fan who puts his money where his mouth is, whether it may be misguided or not.

Indeed, his misguided, Judas inspired silver.

Just a shame that every jesture he does makes him look like a total plum.

Maybe Mr Lowe etc won't sell to Mr Crouch, the one man who admits he made a mistake

but then corrected it a.s.a.p. unlike certain other people.

I dont thin kRL would sell to him unless it was a fantastic price but perhaps MW would if it was above the going rate.

Whatever.

If driving up to matches from Cardiff home and away is letting the club down then I must be a right bastard.

If you read my post I think you'll find my stance was anything but supportive of Lowe.

Fantasist my arse

I dont know you except by reputation and the last thing I would point at you is ever4 letting the club down.

I still have not had a reply as to the truth about the failure to appoint Glenn Hoddle, but I am still on the case.

Keep up the good work - we'll wait for you to get back to us. If it's as good as the theory you propounded a while ago (and there was me thinking that one was the truth!) then it'll be worth the wait.

I dont know you except by reputation and the last thing I would point at you is ever4 letting the club down.

Thank you Nick. I think some people have a failed grasp of reality sometimes.

I'm one of many fans who have become totally disillusioned with the seemingly endless circle of b1tching and teddy throwing, the spin, the egos and all the other things that are stopping our major shareholders actually working together for the good of the club.

One nagging question....

Why doesn't a news story about someone throwing coins at a football club chairman make the national press/media?

Have we really sunk that low(e) that no-one outside of the Southampton bubble takes a blind bit of notice what is happening at the club, no matter how newsworthy?

Surely this happening at any other 'big' (sh) club would have made the national media?

Unless 'someone' at the club with friends in the media is suppressing the story?

One nagging question....

Why doesn't a news story about someone throwing coins at a football club chairman make the national press/media?

Have we really sunk that low(e) that no-one outside of the Southampton bubble takes a blind bit of notice what is happening at the club, no matter how newsworthy?

Surely this happening at any other 'big' (sh) club would have made the national media?

Unless 'someone' at the club with friends in the media is suppressing the story?

The Sun will pick up on it in a couple of days...

So come on then, what evidence do you have that I am a PR Plant. If I am a plant, as you say, there must be indisputible proof that I am.

You sir, are what they call a ****.

Who says "come on then to a fellow Saints fan? I think you really have outed yourself this time. I've tried to be reasonable with you but we don't want non-Saints fans on the site. Ta.

With regards the AGM, a superb opening question from Duncan and delighted to see that Leon was in good form.

The days of Lowe, Cowen and now Jones are now well and truly numbered don't you think?

Time will tell

Only problem is I don't see any investors out there ready to take over at this particular point in time.

Regards

Morph

Who says "come on then to a fellow Saints fan? I think you really have outed yourself this time. I've tried to be reasonable with you but we don't want non-Saints fans on the site. Ta.
:smt078

And a happy Christmas to you too! Excuse me but who appointed you the guardian of 'Right and Wrong'? I don't much care for this as it's turning into a witch hunt re this poster (DPS). If you don't agree with him, that's fine but please don't start calling people non-Saints fans. That is not helping matters. We are divided enough as a fan base without all that sort of carp.

ps, happy Christmas;)

With regards the AGM, a superb opening question from Duncan and delighted to see that Leon was in good form.

The days of Lowe, Cowen and now Jones are now well and truly numbered don't you think?

Time will tell

Only problem is I don't see any investors out there ready to take over at this particular point in time.

Regards

Morph

I don't know that they are numbered Morph, with no investors ready to take over and Lowe apparently not willing to sell his shares to Leon, then what is that alternative except administration?

I just wish these people could work together for the good of the club rather than fight against each other which only weakens and damages what is left of it