AGM is getting lairy!!!

exit2

I would rather be stuck in a room with Hitler than a room full off that lot.

Chorley, ever so manly with the ol' coin throwing, at least hit him.

If anything, there's probably even more of a bunker mentality in SFC's boardroom. Would have made great headlines for the media if Chorley had made a better throw. Says it all that it was 1 or 2p piece though! A £2 would have hurt the old cvnt a lot more.

Must stop this, coin throwing isn't funny, not even at Harry Redknapp. Bet the OS article refers to it though.

Is this the same Crouch that got us into this mess?

Is this the same Crouch who while he was in charge let Burley spend money we didnt have on wages and transfer fees in an attempt to get promoted and ultimately when that failed gave us no option but to cut costs dramatically including playing youngsters?

No to your first question, and NO! to your second aswell ! Lowe Numpty!! ;)

What a load of ******. When Crouch was giving it the Michael and Rupert routine he was spouting they agreed a fair price for their shares? All of a sudden that no longer exists.

LOL What the fccuk are you wittering on about???

You really do yourself no favours on here whatsoever.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Feel free to explain yourself (don't worry if you can't as we're all used to you talking bullsh:t and then not re-apperaing for a while:o)

As for mentioning £2M under your breath at the back of the stands, what's happened to all those 10's of millions to blow your socks off? Going by the previous ratio, it's just enough for a pie and a pint.

Shows how much you know. I think he has done more than whispered. What tens of millions are you referring to?? The tens of millions that Lowe lost???

BTW you didn't reply to the thread regarding delisting when once again your knowledge on things has been found to be seriously wanting;)

"Jan Poortvliet then arrived to face questions from shareholders."

Baton down the hatches....

Not sure there were many left as apparently alot had already walked out by this time!!!!

Understand the first question was something like:

"Jan, why do we play 7 at the back, 3 in midfield and 1 up front when we are at home?"

Fixed it for you!!

Cheers, Westy Supey Saintey

Merry Xmasy

Sorry everybody, I do apologise and will grow up.

I will not do it anymore, it really is juvenile of me.

Seasons Greetings fellow supporters and that incldes Mr Lowe and his group of stalwart supporters.

Ottery, Grow up for crying out loud.

Have a nice one and hope, we get something at Plymouth, even if it is a sailor or a wren

If anything, there's probably even more of a bunker mentality in SFC's boardroom. Would have made great headlines for the media if Chorley had made a better throw. Says it all that it was 1 or 2p piece though! A £2 would have hurt the old cvnt a lot more.

Must stop this, coin throwing isn't funny, not even at Harry Redknapp. Bet the OS article refers to it though.

Just the smugness and egos in that room makes my skin crawl!

not saying I approve of coin throwing, it just made me giggle like a girl.

Cheers, Westy Supey Saintey

Merry Xmasy

Sorry everybody, I do apologise and will grow up.

I will not do it anymore, it really is juvenile of me.

Seasons Greetings fellow supporters and that incldes Mr Lowe and his group of stalwart supporters.

Ottery, Grow up for crying out loud.

Have a nice one and hope, we get something at Plymouth, even if it is a sailor or a wren

Don't you dare!!!

We've already got enough serious people on this bored!!

LOL What the fccuk are you wittering on about???

You really do yourself no favours on here whatsoever.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Feel free to explain yourself (don't worry if you can't as we're all used to you talking bullsh:t and then not re-apperaing for a while:o)

Shows how much you know. I think he has done more than whispered. What tens of millions are you referring to?? The tens of millions that Lowe lost???

BTW you didn't reply to the thread regarding delisting when once again your knowledge on things has been found to be seriously wanting;)

Listen to it, the brain cell behind the get rid of Hiley campaign. It was bad enough when you were in full support of Wilde, but that seems to have disappeared for some reason.

After all this ****** backed by Crouch about this massive investment coming into the club, you spot a fiver at the back of the stands and it's all rolling again, suitably downgraded as per the previous spectacular ratio.

Just the smugness and egos in that room makes my skin crawl!

not saying I approve of coin throwing, it just made me giggle like a girl.

I understand Mr McMillan made reference to throwing his shoe at Lowe, but refrained!!!!!!

All in a days work at St Mary's!!!!!!!!!!1

Listen to it, the brain cell behind the get rid of Hiley campaign. It was bad enough when you were in full support of Wilde, but that seems to have disappeared for some reason.

After all this ****** backed by Crouch about this massive investment coming into the club, you spot a fiver at the back of the stands and it's all rolling again, suitably downgraded as per the previous spectacular ratio.

Mr UPPY, lighten up, its xmas for crying out for more office staff for Mr Lowes campaign.

Now forward me your addr and I will send your little team a bottle to cheer you all up. I could always send it via The Hunt on New Years Day.

Now take a deep breath and get all that pentup anger out.

Why you didn't go to the AGM and Throw some coins or Gold bars at your mate Crouchey beats m.

Anyway upity have a nice break at happy new year and keep taking the medicine.

Listen to it, the brain cell behind the get rid of Hiley campaign.

I must have blinked and missed that. Considering Hiley is the brother of my wife and is coming round for Xmas supper, then maybe he missed it to.;)

It was bad enough when you were in full support of Wilde, but that seems to have disappeared for some reason.

Qu'elle surprise.

No answers again then. LMFAO.

75% of all shareholders me up & 50% wage bills.

You haven't got a scooby fella, not a clue.

Just had a text from a mate to say Crouch has stood up and hurled a volley of abuse at Lowe. This has roused the room and now it is a big slanging match with Crouch and the rest of the floor V Lowe and the top table :)

Just back and to put people straight Crouch did not hurl abuse at Lowe.

He did however hotly dispute Lowe's version of events and objected strongly to being blamed for the financial mess.

The meeting came to a virtual end when there was a mass walk out (led by Crouch) when Lowe answered Ann McMenemy asked why the photo of her husband (the only photo of him in the stadium) had been replaced by a picture of a train. Lowe answered "there was no where else to put the picture". That reply was met with considerable anger and at least half present walked out before any voting took place.

I have been to many Saints AGMs and I have never seen anything like I have today. Lowe was at his most arrogant. He started the meeting off by saying he had returned to help to unite the club which sort of set the anger off and every speaker bar one called for him to resign. Mary Corbett spoke well pointing out David Jones should take some responsibility for the financial mess as he has been an ever present since 1997. L Mac joined the debate saying Lowe had qualities but not in football - the two of them had an argument about who set up the Academy (Lowe was banging his own drum here and L Mac pointed out we had a youth academy before Lowe came here - it was merely called Youth Policy. L Mac called on Lowe to resign. One old supporter actually broke down in tears as he spoke about Lowe and how far he had dragged this club downward. Lowe was bullish throughout but that was to expected. ( IMO I actually think he really believes he is always in the right. I think he really is very delusional. Before the meeting started I heard some very disturbing stories about him from Mary Corbett about things Lowe has done to her that simply defy belief)

There was repeated heckling and Lowe several times threatened to call the meeting off. He stopped Leon Crouch asking any more questions but LC would not give way and Lowe called security who spoke to Crouch.

Perry MacMillan spoke and (jokingly) took his shoe and said he was tempted to throw it at Lowe. That was the only light moment. I have never seen so much anger. There was constant heckling and chanting for Lowe to go. He said he would never resign until he had finished the job he had come back to do. Someone shouted RELEGATION.

At the end several I spoke to were shaking with anger at Lowe.

Even I who have long campaigned to see the back of Lowe was very surprsied at the strength of feeling in the room today. It was very venomous.

Edited by Long Shot

Is this the same Crouch that got us into this mess?

Is this the same Crouch who while he was in charge let Burley spend money we didnt have on wages and transfer fees in an attempt to get promoted and ultimately when that failed gave us no option but to cut costs dramatically including playing youngsters?

Crouch addressed this at the AGM - It is a matter of record that he voted against every big money signing last year but was outvoted by the execs. Get your facts right.

Before the meeting started I heard some very disturbing stories about him from Mary Corbett about things Lowe has done to her that simply defy belief)

Its about time this sort of thing came out in the open - there have been whisperings for years regarding Lowe's tactics and treatment of people - lets get it out in the open so we can all see what many of us suspected - Rupert Lowe is unfit to run our football club. I empathise with the supporter who broked own in the meeting, the club as we knew it is dying.

I can't get behind the "We want administration" theorists but I do want the club to return to some sense of normality, and that cannot happen while Lowe is there. Whether he's the man to save the club or not is pretty much irrelevant now.

One other remarkable thing that I forgot was right at the very beginning Lowe opened the meeting by reading out an anonymous letter he claimed he had got that very morning. The letter said that Lowe was doing a marvellous job in turning the club around and that he would truly save the club blah blah blah. Lowe waved around Neville Chamberlain style and I think that was the catalyst for the anger. Shareholders audibly gasped as he read it. People could not believe he had the front be so crass and self-promoting. It is my opinion Lowe handled the whole meeting very badly - if he had shown just a little humility it would have been a much better advertisement for us as a club - as it was he incited a bunch of folk who were in no mood to be patronised.

Cheers for that Long Shot, but what were the kind of questions/responses from JP?

Sorry, I was one of the ones who walked out I am afraid - not even sure JP got his chance to speak, if he did there can't have been too many left to listen. L Mac made the point that he hated to criticise a football man and he had heard he (JP) was a nice man but in his opinion he was way out of his depth.

One other remarkable thing that I forgot was right at the very beginning Lowe opened the meeting by reading out an anonymous letter he claimed he had got that very morning. The letter said that Lowe was doing a marvellous job in turning the club around and that he would truly save the club blah blah blah. Lowe waved around Neville Chamberlain style and I think that was the catalyst for the anger. .

I know I probably shouldn't, but I'm fcckuking cracked up here.

Promotion in our time!

Seriously, Cowen needs to have a word in his shell, as the man must be delusional.

(Come on Exit2 you must know how to get a picture of Chamberlain at Heston waving that piece pf paper and superimpose Lowe's head on it).

I wish he'd get the message.

Ponty

Can I take this moment to thank you and the other Admin/Mods for all the good work and thank you for putting up with idiot fans like me.

I will not go as far as to say Lunatic.

In all honest I hope we will survive and at least us the supporters will be together again. Miracles do happen.

Also Luv to you all and thanks to my fellow posters, one and all for making it interesting at times, but still fun. Without you lot, I would be very lonely, when the wife walks out in despair, when she realises, The mighty Saints have lost again. That is not with the defeat it is more to do with her pathetic husband and his sobbing.

Top Man, Alpine. Remember Posters, We have got Alpine as a friend and all he has got is us lot.

Merry Xmas

Now where did I put my xmas cards for my mates Lowey and Wildey.

COYR

Just back and to put people straight Crouch did not hurl abuse at Lowe.

He did however hotly dispute Lowe's version of events and objected strongly to being blamed for the financial mess.

The meeting came to a virtual end when there was a mass walk out (led by Crouch) when Lowe answered Ann McMenemy asked why the photo of her husband (the only photo of him in the stadium) had been replaced by a picture of a train. Lowe answered "there was no where else to put the picture". That reply was met with considerable anger and at least half present walked out before any voting took place.

I have been to many Saints AGMs and I have never seen anything like I have today. Lowe was at his most arrogant. He started the meeting off by saying he had returned to help to unite the club which sort of set the anger off and every speaker bar one called for him to resign. Mary Corbett spoke well pointing out David Jones should take some responsibility for the financial mess as he has been an ever present since 1997. L Mac joined the debate saying Lowe had qualities but not in football - the two of them had an argument about who set up the Academy (Lowe was banging his own drum here and L Mac pointed out we had a youth academy before Lowe came here - it was merely called Youth Policy. L Mac called on Lowe to resign. One old supporter actually broke down in tears as he spoke about Lowe and how far he had dragged this club downward. Lowe was bullish throughout but that was to expected. ( IMO I actually think he really believes he is always in the right. I think he really is very delusional. Before the meeting started I heard some very disturbing stories about him from Mary Corbett about things Lowe has done to her that simply defy belief)

There was repeated heckling and Lowe several times threatened to call the meeting off. He stopped Leon Crouch asking any more questions but LC would not give way and Lowe called security who spoke to Crouch.

Perry MacMillan spoke and (jokingly) took his shoe and said he was tempted to throw it at Lowe. That was the only light moment. I have never seen so much anger. There was constant heckling and chanting for Lowe to go. He said he would never resign until he had finished the job he had come back to do. Someone shouted RELEGATION.

At the end several I spoke to were shaking with anger at Lowe.

Even I who have long campaigned to see the back of Lowe was very surprsied at the strength of feeling in the room today. It was very venomous.

The AGM was in other words a complete folly. No votes where cast by people who dissagreed with the CEO as they all left in anger. As far as Lowe is concerned he will be unifying the club because he is pushing away those who dissagree with him... cleansing the club of enemies.

Good god preserve us the ecentric is winning.

I can't get behind the "We want administration" theorists but I do want the club to return to some sense of normality, and that cannot happen while Lowe is there. Whether he's the man to save the club or not is pretty much irrelevant now.

Sums up how 95% of us feel Ponty mate. Administration is not the answer but getting rid of this pillock certainly is. Reading home is now "Lowe Out" day.

One other remarkable thing that I forgot was right at the very beginning Lowe opened the meeting by reading out an anonymous letter he claimed he had got that very morning. The letter said that Lowe was doing a marvellous job in turning the club around and that he would truly save the club blah blah blah. Lowe waved around Neville Chamberlain style and I think that was the catalyst for the anger. Shareholders audibly gasped as he read it. People could not believe he had the front be so crass and self-promoting. It is my opinion Lowe handled the whole meeting very badly - if he had shown just a little humility it would have been a much better advertisement for us as a club - as it was he incited a bunch of folk who were in no mood to be patronised.

Typical Rupert, sums up the person who put and continues to put PR plants on this site. What kind of idiot does that to paying folk coming through the turnstiles? Seriously, Rupert is even turning into a parody of himself.

If Mike Wilde (unlikely) happens to read this, this is YOUR LAST CHANCE to make some amends to us fans for the mess you've played a part in and remove this prat from a role where is clearly out of his depth, rather like the patsy you brought in as a 50p first team coach in the summer.

The AGM was in other words a complete folly. No votes where cast by people who dissagreed with the CEO as they all left in anger. As far as Lowe is concerned he will be unifying the club because he is pushing away those who dissagree with him... cleansing the club of enemies.

Good god preserve us the ecentric is winning.

You can't blame him for their idiocy in that respect.

They are all a bloody joke...............

Chorley is rabble scum, together with that other rabble rouser McMillan (who is almost universally hated by other cab drivers).

Crouch, McMenemy, Corbett, Lowe, Trant - they're all like little children in the playground and all seem to be fiddling whilst Rome is burning. They're all equally culpable for our current predicament and Wilde is a coward for not even attending.

But then again, with the 'fans' we have I think we have all that we deserve.

Can we have a report of the AGM from someone there that is factually correct please

Certainly. I have some work to catch up on this afternoon, but will be happy to give chapter and verse later.

Dull is one thing that this AGM wasn't. And as a bonus, there should be some decent footage on the telly afterwards as there were reporters and cameras outside waiting to catch comments from those who attended.

Chorley is rabble scum, together with that other rabble rouser McMillan (who is almost universally hated by other cab drivers).

Crouch, McMenemy, Corbett, Lowe, Trant - they're all like little children in the playground and all seem to be fiddling whilst Rome is burning. They're all equally culpable for our current predicament and Wilde is a coward for not even attending.

Nearly a brilliant post but this blaming the fans crap is getting daft. It's like blaming Woolworth's shoppers for the fact the company was being run by idiots.

One of my friends was spouting off in a taxi once about Perry and his little cartel keeping taxi prices so high and "what a cvunt Perry McMillan is". Then he looked at the name badge - Mr P McMillan. Needless to say he didn't want to be dropped off at his home address!

Well done Danny, not a surprise but Saga has to start when he comes back. JP doesn't think 1-up front is behind the poor results and Rupert doesn't think his wacky, nutcase behaviour makes the AGM into a shameful bearpit - what a surprise. Seriously, I'm beginning to doubt Rupert has all of his marbles intact.

Ah. The fans' fault. :rolleyes: Everything started going downhill from the first moment that I and people like me stepped inside The Dell to watch my local team. Had I known at the time that I would have been culpable for the arrival of all these charlatans to run the club, perhaps it would have been better had I not bothered.

I prey that Roger Fry from Barclays in Reading the clubs bank manager was at the AGM today and heard how the shareholders feel about Lowe. Our club will never be united while he is here. He has to go and quick the shareholders told him that today very clearly !!!

Ah. The fans' fault. :rolleyes: Everything started going downhill from the first moment that I and people like me stepped inside The Dell to watch my local team. Had I known at the time that I would have been culpable for the arrival of all these charlatans to run the club, perhaps it would have been better had I not bothered.

No one's blaming the fans, at least I don't think so, but walking out on the AGM is not the way to go. It's just another victory for Lowe.

I know I probably shouldn't, but I'm fcckuking cracked up here.

Promotion in our time!

Seriously, Cowen needs to have a word in his shell, as the man must be delusional.

(Come on Exit2 you must know how to get a picture of Chamberlain at Heston waving that piece pf paper and superimpose Lowe's head on it).

It's all so very sad when it comes to this. Between the lot of them they have gambled our club in one way or another and are killing the club and the support for it.

So we have yet another PR gaffe from the absolute master of PR gaffes.

Priceless :mad:

It's all so very sad when it comes to this. Between the lot of them they have gambled our club in one way or another and are killing the club and the support for it.

St throbber you are a complete fantasist. Crouch worked 6 days a week for free and paid for the statue and had the green light from barclays. Had appointed a really good manager in pearson, and had nothing to do with the execs terrible financial decisions. Him and his gang are not at all responsible for the mess that lowe has got us into. Wake up and tell your best friend lowe to resign. You have let our club down very badly with your'e stance over the years.

It's all very sad, Exit 2's brilliant bit of computer work has cheered me up a bit though! I think Lowe has lost every single supporter on this site but the key will be some in his proxy losing all faith in him as well after today's debacle. I would hope some of them have said quietly to Rupert "Sorry but that's not on, please step down today before we remove you". Cowen would be a suitable replacement in the short-term. I won't hold my breath.

St throbber you are a complete fantasist. Crouch worked 6 days a week for free and paid for the statue and had the green light from barclays. Had appointed a really good manager in pearson, and had nothing to do with the execs terrible financial decisions. Him and his gang are not at all responsible for the mess that lowe has got us into. Wake up and tell your best friend lowe to resign. You have let our club down very badly with your'e stance over the years.

Conspiracy theory time!

Could the board members that outvoted Crouch on financial decisions have been swayed in their decisions at all, say by a certain former chairman who still retained substantial shares?

Make the accounts of the club untenable, blame it on the well intentioned yet emotional guy at the top, and bring back in a man who is famed for his 'prudent' financial behaviour to sort it out.

All seems a bit convenient to me.