Andros Townsend

Yorkshire Saint

Simon Peach @SimonPeach

Mauricio Pochettino has no intention of letting Roberto Soldado or Andros Townsend leave #THFC before the end of the transfer window.

Pooch is playing hard ball with us because we are refusing to sell Morgan to our fantastic ex manager .

Pooch did so much for us . We owe him so much .!

Pooch is playing hard ball with us because we are refusing to sell Morgan to our fantastic ex manager .

Pooch did so much for us . We owe him so much .!

I agree I think its a case of 'we wont do business unless you do' in which case I hope its a firm no and move on from us.

As far as poch is concerned, has he turned into a poor manager that did nothing for us now then ?

Think Pochettino is doing us a favor by refusing to sell us Townsend. If ever there was an over hyped, overrated player he is it.

He's not a bad player, never a £10m+ player though. So much more value out there in other leagues.

He's a pretty big damning indictment of English football. Hit it....run.....

Just been speaking to my contact at Spurs. They're starting to give up on signing Schneiderlin and are now actively pursuing 2 other targets, one being Song. We're not willing to do business for less than £27 million. Les also ****ed them off with the offer of a straight swap for Townsend and Sandro (Sandro not interested anyway). So Townsend is basically a no go without Morgan going the other way. My personal opinion is that we're in for some late drama on deadline day.

Isn't English, isn't the same sort of player.

But even if we go with your point, are you suggesting if you've made a mistake then it's cool to make the same mistake again?

He is entirely a creature of the English league system and entirely an "English Football" player. Nationality pretty irrelevant there.

I think if Long is valued at £12m then in that universe Townsend is £10m. Not sure I particularly want him and pretty sure he isn't falling over himself to come. Can't see it.

HE SCORED HE SCORED HE SCORED!

Apart from that, dogs hit.

It's all about the stats pal. Look at his stats, an England international who has scored in every game he's played this season. its amazing just to be linked with these players!!!

We put up a much tougher test for Liverpool than Spurs have this afternoon, at Anfield too. I know you can't compare 2 different games and say 'Well team X must be better than Team Y' but we've looked better in the games against West Ham and Liverpool so far.

This game reminds me of performances like Cardiff at home last year, where we passed it around nicely without offering any real penetration.

I can only think u all hate townsend coz he plays for spurs and qpr under harry. He is one of the brightest talents in england

I certainly don't hate Townsend, I just can't see what he's done of late to justify his England call up. I'm not sure he'd be great for us either, maybe with Koeman's coaching he could be good, who knows? Purely as a matter of principle I wouldn't deal with Spurs anyway. IMHO.

Poor old Rickie another bench warming experience . Good to see He can last 90 minutes on the bench .

I feel he will just play very small bit parts and some cup stuff but not anything near

he would have at SFC..

Might begin to regret his decision very soon if he hasn't already