Artur Boruc Instagram

Delboy Dave

Irene, if Artie Fartie wants out he knows how to do it. Osvaldo, hmmm? Tell him to scissor kick Jos (sorry chap) in the chest and he'll be the star of the Cypriot First Division in a days time.

Think one osvaldo disaster at club is enough. Though Osvaldo like rest that have left sure have set some precedent for how to get your own way

Sure he's "delighted" to sit on saints bench which has just cost him his number 1 spot for Poland as he isn't playing here

don't be disingenuous. you lost the no 1 spot for Poland 3 months ago. There are other decent Polish keepers, so it is a wee bit arrogant to think that that is an automatic choice.

Sure he's "delighted" to sit on saints bench which has just cost him his number 1 spot for Poland as he isn't playing here

Are you Artur? How do you know so much about what he thinks? I am sure it sucks being replaced and I am sure it will give him time to relect on the couple of howlers he made last year that cost us points but he is being paid a lot of money to do what many of us would do for nothing. Forgive me if I dont have much sympathy for him but this is a professional sport and at some point in his career he must have taken te number 1 spot from another keeper.

don't be disingenuous. you lost the no 1 spot for Poland 3 months ago. There are other decent Polish keepers, so it is a wee bit arrogant to think that that is an automatic choice.

Eh no. I think you will find Nawałka had not made up his mind but boruc not playing sealed it.

Anyway as a saints fan I am sure you don't care about polish national team

Do we have to have this going round in circles stuff from "Irene" every single time Boruc is mentioned. I'm sure she/he assured us Boruc was leaving by the end of the transfer window.

Not for lack of trying. Funnily enough club want to keep him. Can't imagine why. Oh that's right the other two keepers are useless if Forster got injured

Not for lack of trying. Funnily enough club want to keep him. Can't imagine why. Oh that's right the other two keepers are useless if Forster got injured

Not sure why you would think it is a problem to have two decent keepers on the books? Of course the club want to keep him, why wouldnt they?

Blimey! I thought I'd come to the 'Transfer Rumours Only' thread ... turns out I'm in the 'Artur Boruc Instagram' thread instead!

My mistake. :rolleyes:

At least before we had the Totty threads to liven things up when there was a lull in activity on the transfer front. I know tha Irene has the hots for Artur but I dont think he counts as Totty for us fellas.

Of course they should have known how Boruc would react. That is basic management of the situation. Koeman said himself he completely understood Boruc's situation. Hardly a huge shock than an Intl keeper doesnt want to be a no 2.

The fact we signed a 15 year old from Torquay is irrelevant because hw won't be first team ready, if at all, for at least 6 years.

Watson a great addition and probably helped us get Forster, but he isn't going to improve Davis.

But that is where your short sightedness is shown up again - name me one keeper that has come through the ranks recently? Why does he have to wait 6 years to get in the squad - he already has played in the under 18's!

So what you are saying is that we shouldnt have signed Forster but a second string keeper so we didnt upset poor Boruc?

You would have been the first to have complained.

You forget the condition he was in when he came here and all the training the club has given him. So Irene we are small minded shame I can say the same for you as you only see his side what about what the club has done for him loyalty is two ways where is his?

It's you're ....not your.

I see English is not your native language,I suspect Polish is eh!

Come on Artur....fight for the no 1 spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are correct. My bad for my poor grammar. should have put "your are"

Ignore the multi posting muppets irene. Artur is a legend and a fantastic personality. He is loved by the Polski Saints and many real fans.

We can understand Forster being offered first choice, after all, 90% of those on here are English & see the value of him wanting to stay in the England squad and challenge Joe Hart. They don't see how that affects the rest of the football fans around the world. Forster should have been made to fight for his place, but then he would never have signed.

Artur deserves better, BUT it is crazy to expect a deal to sell him in 3 days AND for Saints to find a #2 keeper can happen, so he's going to have to wait his chance like so many other PL players.

IF he is the man we all think he is, when he gets in THEN he should make sure his performances and leadership mean Forster has a temper tantrum.

Meanwhile happy we are keeping Gaston. He looked to be back to a real threat until that utter moron Wes Brown tried to break his ankle last year. Hell it would have been goal of the season.

Let us hope Gardos is a Lovren not a Forren. Then we can make do until January.

After all, we have a hell of a better base of a team even with the departures than Manure do at the moment.

Rather Gazza was back up than Kelvin. Kelvin has been great, and a great guy, but he seems to be going downhill whereas I think Gazza can only improve. Can he improve to be a top flight keeper? That I don't know. But 2 seasons ago he started alright and made some good saves. Think there are some confidence issues but he has a good coach to help him improve.

I'd rather we had a Schwarzer or Friedel as happy back-up but Boruc isn't quite old enough, you can see exactly why he'd want to play every week. Especially when he proved last season he was probably in the top 10 keepers in the league. Couple of bad errors but lots of clean sheets, many important saves. Only bettered by Niemi for me in the last 20 years. Let's hope Fraser can surpass them both.

The only reason Gazza can improve is because it's impossible for him to get any worse. Poor handling, poor technique and as brave as your average Frenchman.

If Irene gets his wish to move on, we should go for Friedel. He is now 3rd choice at Spurs and would give good cover for Forster this season. He is also the consummate professional, who would be happy to make whatever contribution he could for the good of the club, rather than throw his toys out of the pram like some sort of w*nker. When Spurs signed Lloris, Friedel reacted like the sort of pro you would hope Boruc was, but obviously isn't.

Long as Forster didn't get injured or have freak accident during a match. That happened or happens then everyone is screaming bout fact Davis is sitting on bench

Just to keep us going round and round in circles, who do you think everyone will scream at? Yes, Boruc because if he was truly professional, Koeman would want him on the bench.

Saints are strong with Boruc & Forster. I think Boruc has done nothing wrong to lose his Place. Boruc is a Fantastic character.

Irene does Boruc still only eat only grapes for breakfast and is he still always first at the training ground? A top bloke and a great guy.

I feel terribly sorry for him as he has been very loyal to Southampton.

Give him our best regards from my son & I will always hold him in the highest regard.

I hope he stays and proves to everyone that he is No. 1.

Edited by Andy Durman

Great management.

Yeah, Great Management

Pochettino tells Lloris and Vorm that they are both Top keepers and will have to fight for N0 1 spot. Result ?? Two keepers doing just that

Koeman tells Boruc he's definitely No 2 and then wonders why he's not interested. Result ?? We still only have ONE keeper for the 1st Team

The Worst decision Koeman has made (so far)

Mind you, with Spuds in the Europa League (the one that Poch said would ruin us ) they do have something extra to fight for

However, It does explain exactly WHY we "mysteriously" lost certain matches that we should have won under POch

Yeah, Great Management

Pochettino tells Lloris and Vorm that they are both Top keepers and will have to fight for N0 1 spot. Result ?? Two keepers doing just that

Koeman tells Boruc he's definitely No 2 and then wonders why he's not interested. Result ?? We still only have ONE keeper for the 1st Team

The Worst decision Koeman has made (so far)

Mind you, with Spuds in the Europa League (the one that Poch said would ruin us ) they do have something extra to fight for

However, It does explain exactly WHY we "mysteriously" lost certain matches that we should have won under POch

Vorm doesn't appear to be putting up much of a fight at the moment. Couldn't even get a game in Spurs' midweek team.