Artur Boruc Instagram

Delboy Dave

Because we accepted very good offers for them, offers we deemed too good to turn down. You know of any big bids for him? Didn't think so

Know of one discussion

Don't see point of keeping one unhappy player stuck to a bench they do not want to be on. When he could go for not a lot as your so cash rich thanks to all these sales your spending 12 million on long!

Oh that is right they want the guy good enough to be number 1 elsewhere on their bench because if forster gets injured the other two goalies you pay are so bad it is a joke

even celtic fans, who love boruc have even said in the majority that forster is better

Looks like a pretty even split to me.

http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showthread.php?t=144508&page=5

This poster seems to think that Artur shades it:

"Boruc was on a different level compared to forster, Forster is overrated as ****, he has a lot of weaknesses in his game but is a great shot stopper so it makes him look good all the time. There was a point where I honestly though Boruc was in the top 10 keepers in the world while he was playing with us, Forster is no where near that."

I think FF will become as good if not better than Boruc, but I really don't think he is right now and I think Koeman may regret not handling this better by easing FF in gradually rather than alienating Boruc from the get go.

Looks like a pretty even split to me.

http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showthread.php?t=144508&page=5

This poster seems to think that Artur shades it:

"Boruc was on a different level compared to forster, Forster is overrated as ****, he has a lot of weaknesses in his game but is a great shot stopper so it makes him look good all the time. There was a point where I honestly though Boruc was in the top 10 keepers in the world while he was playing with us, Forster is no where near that."

I think FF will become as good if not better than Boruc, but I really don't think he is right now and I think Koeman may regret not handling this better by easing FF in gradually rather than alienating Boruc from the get go.

This. I am not saying boruc has a devine right to be first choice.

I am saying in my opinion whole situation has not been handled well at all

Possibly

Good. If he thinks that he is going to be stuck on the bench, then best to move him on. I want someone with a pair of balls who is going to make Nº1 his or at least try his damndest, not moan about it when someone else comes in who is considered a better option. Or is the club supposed to hold itself back for his sake?

OK Irene, as you have his ear, what exactly is his objection to the situation? Does he not feel that he is good enough to be Nº1?

Second question is a question for koeman

He wants to be number 1. Problem is there is not a number one position here. No chance of being one under current regime. Certainly was no issue with club before

OK. So Forster has been given the No1 jersey and Artur thinks that he will be unable to show that he is good enough to rest it back. If I might say so, if that is the case, then not a great attitude as it comes across as him thinking he is entitled to be a Nº1. Or are you saying that he has been told that he is never going to play again and that Nºs 2&3 are Kelvin & Gazza?

Don't get me wrong, I would love him to stay, but the attitude is somewhat wrong.

OK. So Forster has been given the No1 jersey and Artur thinks that he will be unable to show that he is good enough to rest it back. If I might say so, if that is the case, then not a great attitude as it comes across as him thinking he is entitled to be a Nº1. Or are you saying that he has been told that he is never going to play again and that Nºs 2&3 are Kelvin & Gazza?

Don't get me wrong, I would love him to stay, but the attitude is somewhat wrong.

All I can say is there is no "competition" here

Know of one discussion

Don't see point of keeping one unhappy player stuck to a bench they do not want to be on. When he could go for not a lot as your so cash rich thanks to all these sales your spending 12 million on long!

Oh that is right they want the guy good enough to be number 1 elsewhere on their bench because if forster gets injured the other two goalies you pay are so bad it is a joke

Genuinely thought at first you entertaining. Now its just a bit sad.

The other GKs are not a joke. Kelvin was keeper of league 1 and champ keeper. He served us over the years very well and now is at the end of his time as a pro, thats all. You know little to nothing about them soooo maybe keep quite there.

If you do know Artur then surely you would agree that as a professional, rather than throwing your toys out a pram and posting messages on instagram ( something my little sister does when she wants attention), artur should , like a pro and mature adult, go to his bosses, talk to them and request a move. simple.

Oh and Angelman, I agree with this 'Good. If he thinks that he is going to be stuck on the bench, then best to move him on. I want someone with a pair of balls who is going to make Nº1 his or at least try his damndest, not moan about it when someone else comes in who is considered a better option. Or is the club supposed to hold itself back for his sake?

Goodnight Irene, goodnight.

And really...he is 34 so got a few more years left. He stays, commits, tries to get between the posts, might get a reward with an extended contract, giving security. In the course of 2 or 3 seasons, he is bound to get game time.

Looking around, I came across this article from last season. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1765845-premier-league-goalkeepers-a-ranking-from-best-to-worst

And really...he is 34 so got a few more years left. He stays, commits, tries to get between the posts, might get a reward with an extended contract, giving security. In the course of 2 or 3 seasons, he is bound to get game time.

Looking around, I came across this article from last season. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1765845-premier-league-goalkeepers-a-ranking-from-best-to-worst

You planning on a new manager coming in re him getting contract extended?

You planning on a new manager coming in re him getting contract extended?

Nope - I imagine planning on replacing a goalie who expects to be Nº1 but who Dave Watson (or are you saying it's Koeman, even though he has come out and said goalie is really down to the GK coach?) thinks is behind Forster and who has got stroppy. Bleacher Report puts him way down, so will be interested to see which EPL side will make him Nº1, although I imagine he will look to move on from EPL.

Are you his wife?

Looks like Artur has lost his bottle again ;)

Shame though, I was beginning to warm to him and he could provide good competition for that spot. Must be plenty of other decent enough backup keepers out there though.

If Artur Boruc cannot accept that his boss has chosen to make someone else the number one choice goalkeeper when he is at the twilight of his career then he can **** off. These overpaid whingers need to grow up. Pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyway, enough on this for the evening, save to say.....Artur is a good goalkeeper who I would like to keep here (I think nearly everyone would, if he had the right attitude), but he has to understand that he might not be as good as HE thinks he is.

Anyway, enough on this for the evening, save to say.....Artur is a good goalkeeper who I would like to keep here (I think nearly everyone would, if he had the right attitude), but he has to understand that he might not be as good as HE thinks he is.

Amen

Or he is better than koeman and Watson think.

End of season will show who is right and who is wrong

Or he is better than koeman and Watson think.

End of season will show who is right and who is wrong

He sounds like an arrogant pr**k. The sort of muppet who thinks he can beat Giroud with a Cruyff turn LOL

And you sound like him/his wife.

He has proved with his actin on Instagram that he has no class.

Slagging off the other two keepers, the goalkeeper coach and the new manager, and claiming to be LOYAL, is the final straw.

Do you really think he would be still at saints if anyone offered a decent price for him?

Claiming we are rich so we can let him go cheaply and he has ONE offer says it all.

Most of us mere mortals have to daily live with the possibility of losing our jobs, being made redundant, being overlooked, earning a pittance and being taken advantage of etc etc. Count yourself lucky Boruc that you can earn a bloody good salary playing a game you love even if it is on the sidelines for the moment.

Boruc leaving (and not being replaced) would be bad news for Forster IMO as he would have no genuine competition which is never a good thing.

yeah but out field players know they are more likely to get game time even from the bench you can get subbed on. Keepers who are on the bench generally stay there finding a good keeper who is happy to play second fiddle is not that easy I reckon.

He's a cheeky ****. He didn't have a club when we signed him. Saints offered him a lifeline. Man up and get on with the job. Social media really isn't helping the modern game is it???

It really isnt. I understand kids using it as they were bought up with it, but Boruc? He is 34! Im 33 and dont have instagram or twitter etc. Learne to be an adult first. But then they are footballers, I spose education came secondary to them (that's not a dig,, just prob true).

If I were chairman I would have a straight ban on social media or a damn lot of fines/training around the subject. This is was Lovren, then Morgan now Boruc. All grown ass men with nothing better to do, thats the problem, too much thinking time, make them do 9-5, trainging, watch videos, visit hospitals etc. Urgh, modern football is tough work to try to still love. But I do, so COYR!

It really isnt. I understand kids using it as they were bought up with it, but Boruc? He is 34! Im 33 and dont have instagram or twitter etc. Learne to be an adult first. But then they are footballers, I spose education came secondary to them (that's not a dig,, just prob true).

If I were chairman I would have a straight ban on social media or a damn lot of fines/training around the subject. This is was Lovren, then Morgan now Boruc. All grown ass men with nothing better to do, thats the problem, too much thinking time, make them do 9-5, trainging, watch videos, visit hospitals etc. Urgh, modern football is tough work to try to still love. But I do, so COYR!

Too much time (and money) without any thinking might be more accurate.

If Artur Boruc cannot accept that his boss has chosen to make someone else the number one choice goalkeeper when he is at the twilight of his career then he can **** off. These overpaid whingers need to grow up. Pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if Boruc is being such a child then it is a shame. I assume he didn't feel any guilt taking the place of others when he joined. They were professional and knuckled down