So then, how is the asset stripping going then lads..?

Unbelievable Jeff

This post is probably not too far from the truth. The " worst case scenario " did happen IMO but it is now ( with the probable exception of MS ) history, time to move on.

I think we can safely say we have. MS may have to come to terms with the real possibility nobody wants him unless it's on the cheap. Nobody goes cheap here. His France dream down the swannee as well. Best of luck with that Morgan, we're moving on with or without you.

What you talking about. We signed 2 players in on loan, signed 2 players from a weak league (of which one opened his account for us in the wrong goal) and now we got Shane Long! If you can't be smug about that what can you be smug about?

I don't know if you can actually open an account in a friendly, but if you can Pelle had already opened his account for us.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2696398/Southampton-maintain-good-pre-season-form-easing-past-Sporting-Hasselt-6-0-Graziano-Pelle-scores-twice-Saints-debut.html

Some of the **** that's been posted over the summer has been complete and utter ******** so why shouldn't the doomsayers be called out? If you live by the sword you die by the sword. No good whinging about it. Accept you were wrong and move on.... Schneiderlein style.

• 3 weeks later...
Should alderweireld and mane sign that's what, £60m on total?

All it would prove is the muppets on here were right all along, the board really are useless.

Alderweirld and Mane will also be choosing us over Newcastle, Sunderland and Spurs, incredible the we were told all summer Les Reed is a waste of space who is unable to sell the club to anyone.

Alderweirld and Mane will also be choosing us over Newcastle, Sunderland and Spurs, incredible the we were told all summer Les Reed is a waste of space who is unable to sell the club to anyone.

I'd like to think we could attract players over 2 teams that finished below us last year but nonetheless we've clearly done well to get these players on board especially against Spurs if they were genuine contenders for their signatures. Assuming we get them over the line tonight.

I'd like to think we could attract players over 2 teams that finished below us last year but nonetheless we've clearly done well to get these players on board especially against Spurs if they were genuine contenders for their signatures. Assuming we get them over the line tonight.

All 3 of them are bigger clubs than we are. And they must all have someone better than Les Reed handling transfers, he's a waste of space, right.

What sort of sad individual goes through pages of posts on an internet forum in order to say "Look at me! Look at me!" "Na, Na, nah nah, na". Only a very immature one, I'd suggest. Get a life....

Is this against myself or Turkish? Only taken off one thread, so wasn't much work, 3 maybe 4 minutes? Worth it for sure. I'll go find some to embarrass you tomorrow if you want?

I keep going back to the OP and just :lol:ing

Clearly they wern't the only posts or posters coming out with this. But, wow.

I like the way nice and friendly confirmed it was an asset strip 3 times but Wessex saints post was my favourite, he works in the corporate world and can spot an asset strip a mile off dontcha know.

All 3 of them are bigger clubs than we are. And they must all have someone better than Les Reed handling transfers, he's a waste of space, right.

Yeah, the useless to55er deliberately stopped us from getting involved that that clusterf*ck to sign Rojo, with gangsters, mafia and extradition lawyers.

Useless board can't even arrange an asset strip properly. Kat on the phone with Les:

"How is the asset strip going?"

"Yes. Mhm. Yes. Wait, you what?! You spent £60M on players because they were just 'lying there on your desk laughing at you'?!"

"Les, I'll see you in my office in 20 minutes. Bring the nipple clamps"...