Streams for the new season

Goatboy

Thanks Art, working now!
I posted previously you must have patience for the stream to start as it links up with maximum torrents. Once it began it remains first class and no breaks.

It's important for best quality to configure AceStream or VLC as recommended,. This Mebusan site has the best streams, always top quality. Well worth configuring.

This is the link to the Solent commentary. You need to be in the UK to listen to this. Firefox or Chrome with the Hola plugin (http://hola.org/) can help with this if you aren't in the UK at the moment...

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30936664

Even better - thank you!! I didn't think you could access this outside Hampshire.

Ah...the calming sound of Ronald :) C'mon Saints!

• 2 weeks later...
Sign up with Unotelly.com and they give you the tutorial, it is that easy, for £3.28 per month getting a free HD stream that has no buffering is worth every penny. you can try for free on as many email addresses that you have but in the end you will have to pay. Unotelly is really easy to install and use.

Download XBMC or Kodi, then search youtube how to set up NBC Sport Network Extra, the games only start at the kick off but do have in their playback section replays of the games played in the last month. This will also give access to American Football if you are into that

I've just signed up for unotelly and xbmc on my Mac as I have been having some lagging issues with SportsNationHD. Is this setup available to the iphone? Ideally I want to stream it to me Apple TV, can't see how to do that from within xbmc/Kodi.

Cheers

I've now got Sky Fibre broadband 40Mbps and a Raspberry Pi running XBMC.

I paid approx £3 on SportsnationHd for a one day pass and it was absolutely perfect.

Sports Nation HD was top class today, it's had a couple of dodgy weeks lately. I watch it on big screen via iPad and Apple TV and it really is fantastic value for money.